Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,051 members, 7,835,545 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Throwback Photo Of Davido In His Studio In 2012 - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Photo Of Davido In His Studio In 2012 (32569 Views)

Portable Caught On Camera Beating His Studio Manager (Video) / Portable Fires His Studio Staff For Making Only ₦‎7,000 In A Month / “I Must Blow By Force” – Don Jazzy Takes Haircut To His Studio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido In His Studio In 2012 by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 15, 2018
He just might be the 2pac of his time
Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido In His Studio In 2012 by selfemployed(m): 9:03am On Jun 15, 2018
Where's the private jet he bought the other day. Has anyone seen it?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido In His Studio In 2012 by StarUp: 9:08am On Jun 15, 2018
selfemployed:
Where's the private jet he bought the other day. Has anyone seen it?

So at your age you still believe everything a child says?

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido In His Studio In 2012 by Olivervivian(f): 9:12am On Jun 15, 2018
ba7man:
Nice one bruh.
I see you. Too busy working on my next sh*t but holla at dem boys for me.
Next album gonna be lit!!!!!
Na your saggin
O.B.O.
this your comment got me laughing hard davido is not in this forum

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido In His Studio In 2012 by onatisi(m): 9:14am On Jun 15, 2018
ThinkWISELY:

He is, a lot of celebrities are here too,either with secret account or as guest Nairaland is Nigerian's largest forum where you get redirected on most google search about Nigeria.

Mind you this is a faceless forum.
this is very correct , most especially politicians and political office holders , they may not have the time to be posting but they visit this forum very very regularly
Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido In His Studio In 2012 by Bullhari007(m): 9:20am On Jun 15, 2018
ThinkWISELY:

He is,a lot of celebrities are here too,either with secret account or as guest.Nairaland is Nigerian's largest forum where you get redirected on most google search about Nigeria.

Nairaland is biggest Yoruba forums, where ediotic yellowbars unleash their frustration and tribalious lifestyle
Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido In His Studio In 2012 by Afec1000givers: 9:21am On Jun 15, 2018
ThinkWISELY:

He is,a lot of celebrities are here too,either with secret account or as guest.Nairaland is Nigerian's largest forum where you get redirected on most google search about Nigeria.

thank you thinkwisely how is samjosh...pls tell him i will like to see him. chioma dey hail you
Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido In His Studio In 2012 by Rigel95(m): 9:22am On Jun 15, 2018
onatisi:

this is very correct , most especially politicians and political office holders , they may not have the time to be posting but they visit this forum very very regularly
supported... I know a member of the house of Reps who visits nairaland daily,doesn't comment o, just reads peoples post.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido In His Studio In 2012 by Nobody: 9:26am On Jun 15, 2018
Oluwasaeon:
I see the cigarette

I swear i didn't see the cigarette until i came across your post and went back to check, Imagine despite me staring at the pics for minutes. I was generally focusing on him.

4 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido In His Studio In 2012 by onatisi(m): 9:28am On Jun 15, 2018
[quote author=Rigel95 post=68498849
supported... I know a member of the house of Reps who visits nairaland daily,doesn't comment o, just reads peoples post.[/quote]

i have noticed and observed it more than 3 times , political opinions heavily debated here on nairaland are brought into national political focus within a very short time and even sometimes , some intelligent comments by some nairalanders are used word for word by some politicians in making statements . you cant be a serious politician in nigeria and not be in tune with the best way to know the masses feeling and thoughts . and nairaland seems to be the only channel to that now

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido In His Studio In 2012 by ICEFLAME419ja(m): 9:30am On Jun 15, 2018
RobinHez:

He's not on Nairaland

That message was for you to absorb and think that he once rolled with davido
Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido In His Studio In 2012 by Revolva(m): 9:54am On Jun 15, 2018
Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido In His Studio In 2012 by Blazing8(m): 9:54am On Jun 15, 2018
ba7man:
Nice one bruh.

Na your saggin

O.B.O.
I love nairaland grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido In His Studio In 2012 by kaysy(m): 10:06am On Jun 15, 2018
Get rich or die trying
Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido In His Studio In 2012 by fiftynaira(m): 10:11am On Jun 15, 2018
RobinHez:

He's not on Nairaland

I am here bro..

Been on the 30billion your with chioma my lover.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido In His Studio In 2012 by Toosure70: 11:08am On Jun 15, 2018
teckmore:
I should fry what?
Your balls now.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido In His Studio In 2012 by AkupeMBANO(m): 11:36am On Jun 15, 2018
RobinHez:

He's not on Nairaland
savage savagery savageriest
Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido In His Studio In 2012 by AkupeMBANO(m): 11:36am On Jun 15, 2018
RobinHez:

He's not on Nairaland
savage savagery savageriest
Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido In His Studio In 2012 by Perfecttouch(m): 11:44am On Jun 15, 2018
SkullRuns:
I am a friend of a company that provides School Management Portal to Nursery, Primary and Secondary Schools. I have also earned over 300K from commission in the last 2 months if you want to learn how to earn over 200K monthly from them I will send you the information for free to your email.

The general public have nominated them for an award as the Best Startup company of the Year in the Nigeria Internet Registration Association Award. Once you vote for them just send me the screenshot proof to my email hunslowinternationalltd@gmail.com and I will send you the latest 2018 How to start Mini Importation Business, I will send you details of a company that designs website free for client (They are currently running a Promo for 200 persons), I will also send you 3 legitimate ways you can make money online without stress.

Follow the steps below to vote
1. Visit https://www.nira.org.ng/ngawards/vote.php
2. Enter Your Email
3. Go to the Startup company of the Year category
4. Select p e n t s o f t . c o m . n g
5. Click on Vote
6. Then Confirm your vote.

Remember to take screenshot after confirming your vote and send to hunslowinternationalltd@gmail.com. Once I receive I will send you all the promised info immediately and you can tell me thank you here.
i voted for you and i didnt receive any mail from u
Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido In His Studio In 2012 by davide470(m): 12:12pm On Jun 15, 2018
RobinHez:

He's not on Nairaland
They all visit once in a while.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido In His Studio In 2012 by teflonjake(m): 12:25pm On Jun 15, 2018
RobinHez:

He's not on Nairaland

grin grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido In His Studio In 2012 by SkullRuns: 1:15pm On Jun 15, 2018
Perfecttouch:
i voted for you and i didnt receive any mail from u

Check your email now. The freebie promised have been sent.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido In His Studio In 2012 by Tobycharles: 2:22pm On Jun 15, 2018
ba7man:
Nice one bruh.

Na your saggin

O.B.O.

For your mind

U won take another man glory take shine

Thunder Abeg leave Buhari, there's an emergency.

Bloody impostor, gerrarahia mhennn!

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido In His Studio In 2012 by Emilokoiyawon: 2:55pm On Jun 15, 2018
LazyYoots - all over this thread.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido In His Studio In 2012 by dontbothermuch: 6:06pm On Jun 15, 2018
ThinkWISELY:
David my g,remember when you frequent Delis @Akin Adesola in v i with Mike n Alison,remember Samjosh ,the one that laughs at your voice.
One thing I so much like about you is that despite how popular and busy you are now, you still give your hommies some little time for talks laughs and drinks in ur bros lounge in lekki or in ur crib.Samjosh told me he was with you in TX the other day.

By the way ,you and your sagging attitude tho angry

Bro, i sight U

(1) (2) (Reply)

Destiny Etiko Slays In Camouflage Outfit (Photo) / Fraudsters Use Lynxx's Picture To Defraud A US Pensioner Of $30K / Mum Had 2 Kids Before Marrying My Dad, Then Married Another Man With Her 7 Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.