Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,122 members, 7,811,155 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

Mum Had 2 Kids Before Marrying My Dad, Then Married Another Man With Her 7 Kids - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mum Had 2 Kids Before Marrying My Dad, Then Married Another Man With Her 7 Kids (32525 Views)

I Have Had 2 Abortions - BBNaija's Phyna Reveals On Twitter, Deletes Tweet Later / Nick Cannon To Become A Father For The 12th Time, had 2 children in Sept - ET / Toyin Alausa Celebrates 40th Birthday: "Mum Had Miscarriages Before My Birth" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mum Had 2 Kids Before Marrying My Dad, Then Married Another Man With Her 7 Kids by NwekeUG(m): 6:40am On Feb 05, 2023
Mum Had 2 Kids Before Marrying My Dad, Then Married Another Man With Her 7 Kids - Toyin Lawani Slams Critic

Celebrity fashion designer, Toyin Lawani has slammed a man for saying that 95% of men will never marry a woman who has a child, IGBERETV reports.

Toyin said that many single mothers have men begging to marry them and adopt their kids.

To prove her point, She added that her mother already had two kids before her father married her. Her parents proceeded to have 5 kids together in addition to the 2 her mother came into the marriage with. After her parents' relationship ended, she said her mother still found a man who married her with all 7 of her kids.

She added that a man who loves you genuinely will never think about your baggage. She said the man who made the statement is a "hungry lazy crocodile."

Her Instagram post read;

"Buhahhahhahahhahahhahhahahahhahahhahhahahahhahahhahah
I beg who wan borrow me laugh can somebody just laugh with me ,
You never even see where they will be dragging a woman with 3kids like me with my husband
Kai Wetin we no go hear for social Media street , some people will just open mouth and talk waaaaa
It’s extremely poor thinking for men to think like this , I don’t even have words ,
Love no they see all this rubbish theories o,
Kings will even collect peoples wives and all their children and gbesele
Bros your pant don loss tey tey ,
So being A single mother is now a Sin 🥷🏾
My mom had 2 kids before marrying my dad,
Had 5kids with my dad and she still found a wonderful man to marry her and took all her 7kids
You are a learner ,
Man wey love you genuinely will never think about your baggage, only a hungry lazy crocodile like you"

https://www.instagram.com/p/CoNCoP0s0aS/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mum Had 2 Kids Before Marrying My Dad, Then Married Another Man With Her 7 Kids by GorillaApp(m): 6:46am On Feb 05, 2023
Their headache.

Not enough reason to be hoeing around lawani

154 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Mum Had 2 Kids Before Marrying My Dad, Then Married Another Man With Her 7 Kids by olasaad(f): 6:47am On Feb 05, 2023
Lol na true talk ooo forget all this wannabe redpillers on this forum. That is the reality smiley

29 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Mum Had 2 Kids Before Marrying My Dad, Then Married Another Man With Her 7 Kids by Moh247: 6:49am On Feb 05, 2023
cool

The guy is primitive....

This is 2023 people divorce and re marry

So Kim Kardashian won't marry again?!

In life you either follow the laws written by others to make themselves happy or you write your own laws and make yourself happy

Dey play

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mum Had 2 Kids Before Marrying My Dad, Then Married Another Man With Her 7 Kids by Terri3Assets1: 6:56am On Feb 05, 2023
4 bedroom semi-detached duplex for sale in Lifecamp Abuja. Visit website for verified Abuja properties.

Re: Mum Had 2 Kids Before Marrying My Dad, Then Married Another Man With Her 7 Kids by brain54(m): 6:58am On Feb 05, 2023
If the guy said 95%…

Then it’s only reasonable to assume your mother is part of the lucky 5% left he meant.

Majority of men won’t marry a woman with a kid talk less of 7.

That’s not saying a minority few won’t!

363 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Mum Had 2 Kids Before Marrying My Dad, Then Married Another Man With Her 7 Kids by JASONjnr(m): 7:04am On Feb 05, 2023
So the first man who loved her genuinely, left her after two kids...Same with the second one left her with 7kids....

She's pushing our gullible girls to go into baby mama business with the hope that a man will settle down with them eventually in the future..

Same way Linda Ikeji lied to the gullible girls....

It's not always about the preacher...It's always about the person who receives the message.

Infact, I really wish Nigerians would see this movie.. "The message and the messenger". It's a black American movie. The movies describe our typical Nigerian girls who takes every words of the pastors to be true without understanding the Bible.

154 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Mum Had 2 Kids Before Marrying My Dad, Then Married Another Man With Her 7 Kids by olgaa14: 7:29am On Feb 05, 2023
How can you have 3 husbands in one life time,how do you function properly I don't get it.

140 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Mum Had 2 Kids Before Marrying My Dad, Then Married Another Man With Her 7 Kids by garriAndsugar: 7:33am On Feb 05, 2023
So even after having 5 children the father still left then there's something definitely wrong with the woman and the next simp that took her in after 7 children

151 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Mum Had 2 Kids Before Marrying My Dad, Then Married Another Man With Her 7 Kids by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:38am On Feb 05, 2023
Men would be asking women to be what they cannot be in a million years

Why can't we just respect each other's space

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mum Had 2 Kids Before Marrying My Dad, Then Married Another Man With Her 7 Kids by SWATMan: 7:52am On Feb 05, 2023
Moh247:
cool

The guy is primitive....

This is 2023 people divorce and re marry

So Kim Kardashian won't marry again?!

Dey play

You the primitive one here. Marrying a widow is permitted but for a divorced woman it is sinful and not permitted in Christianity. You think everyone is a Muslim ba? Keep deceiving yourself.

69 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Mum Had 2 Kids Before Marrying My Dad, Then Married Another Man With Her 7 Kids by Zonefree(m): 7:56am On Feb 05, 2023
garriAndsugar:
So even after having 5 children the father still left then there's something definitely wrong with the woman and the next simp that took her in after 7 children
Exactly.

I think Toyin's mum is toxic and promiscuous.

Seven children from two men and she still remarried. Not that the two men are dead o undecided

I pity the foolish man that settled with that baggage. May God comfort his soul.

130 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Mum Had 2 Kids Before Marrying My Dad, Then Married Another Man With Her 7 Kids by Berrityga: 8:06am On Feb 05, 2023
I can marry a woman with a child just one oo. And she isn't moving into my house with the child unless I like the child.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mum Had 2 Kids Before Marrying My Dad, Then Married Another Man With Her 7 Kids by Davies25: 8:11am On Feb 05, 2023
Mother of all Nations.

I see where her Oloshoism came from.

100 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Mum Had 2 Kids Before Marrying My Dad, Then Married Another Man With Her 7 Kids by vickydevoka(m): 8:12am On Feb 05, 2023
NwekeUG:
Mum Had 2 Kids Before Marrying My Dad, Then Married Another Man With Her 7 Kids - Toyin Lawani Slams Critic

Celebrity fashion designer, Toyin Lawani has slammed a man for saying that 95% of men will never marry a woman who has a child, IGBERETV reports.

Toyin said that many single mothers have men begging to marry them and adopt their kids.

To prove her point, She added that her mother already had two kids before her father married her. Her parents proceeded to have 5 kids together in addition to the 2 her mother came into the marriage with. After her parents' relationship ended, she said her mother still found a man who married her with all 7 of her kids.

She added that a man who loves you genuinely will never think about your baggage. She said the man who made the statement is a "hungry lazy crocodile."

Her Instagram post read;

My papa sister own worst pass. 6 kids from different men

13 Likes

Re: Mum Had 2 Kids Before Marrying My Dad, Then Married Another Man With Her 7 Kids by vickydevoka(m): 8:12am On Feb 05, 2023
NwekeUG:

Her Instagram post read;

M..
Re: Mum Had 2 Kids Before Marrying My Dad, Then Married Another Man With Her 7 Kids by Olachase(m): 8:13am On Feb 05, 2023
I think ur mom plan is to join politics in future time to come she needs delegates grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Mum Had 2 Kids Before Marrying My Dad, Then Married Another Man With Her 7 Kids by Hezzyluv: 8:13am On Feb 05, 2023
But he said 95% na. angry

25 Likes

Re: Mum Had 2 Kids Before Marrying My Dad, Then Married Another Man With Her 7 Kids by vickydevoka(m): 8:13am On Feb 05, 2023
NwekeUG:

Her Instagram post read;

I think about the baggage. What makes a man to love you ?

1 Like

Re: Mum Had 2 Kids Before Marrying My Dad, Then Married Another Man With Her 7 Kids by affable4(m): 8:14am On Feb 05, 2023
Haba
Re: Mum Had 2 Kids Before Marrying My Dad, Then Married Another Man With Her 7 Kids by izuch(m): 8:14am On Feb 05, 2023
Hope she'll follow the footsteps of her mother if it's a good thing then.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mum Had 2 Kids Before Marrying My Dad, Then Married Another Man With Her 7 Kids by affable4(m): 8:14am On Feb 05, 2023
Strange things are happening. That it worked for your mum doesn't mean it will work for everybody.

13 Likes

Re: Mum Had 2 Kids Before Marrying My Dad, Then Married Another Man With Her 7 Kids by WibusJaga: 8:14am On Feb 05, 2023

Fact is, your market value as a prospective wife drops if you are a divorcee or already have baby(s). smiley

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mum Had 2 Kids Before Marrying My Dad, Then Married Another Man With Her 7 Kids by Trustedpronet: 8:15am On Feb 05, 2023
Your mother was cheap. She was making babies and not marrying men.

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mum Had 2 Kids Before Marrying My Dad, Then Married Another Man With Her 7 Kids by LOVEGINO(m): 8:15am On Feb 05, 2023
D woman like nacking o.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mum Had 2 Kids Before Marrying My Dad, Then Married Another Man With Her 7 Kids by RZArecta(m): 8:15am On Feb 05, 2023
Toyin Lawani hasn't given us any proof that her mum isn't in the 5% of single mothers men want to marry or that the other 95% estimate is even accurate. I personally see nothing wrong in getting married to a single mother depending on her character and even that of her child but someone as exposed as her shouldn't involve herself in mumu gist

8 Likes

Re: Mum Had 2 Kids Before Marrying My Dad, Then Married Another Man With Her 7 Kids by handsomeyinka(m): 8:15am On Feb 05, 2023
Re: Mum Had 2 Kids Before Marrying My Dad, Then Married Another Man With Her 7 Kids by FlipModeSquade(m): 8:16am On Feb 05, 2023
So using your Mum as an example disproves his assertion?
Most Nigerian men would not marry a woman with a kid, talkless of multiple kids..
That your mother married 10 husbands and produced 100 children,does not negate that..

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mum Had 2 Kids Before Marrying My Dad, Then Married Another Man With Her 7 Kids by Ekejoestar(m): 8:16am On Feb 05, 2023
Ndi social media sef, wetin we no go hear for this internet

5 Likes

Re: Mum Had 2 Kids Before Marrying My Dad, Then Married Another Man With Her 7 Kids by Antoeni(m): 8:16am On Feb 05, 2023
At least We Now Know Why She is Like That.
Anything Wey Snake Born must Long

44 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cute Abiola’s Mum In Tears, Rolls On The Floor As She Reunites With Son (Video) / Mercy Johnson Sings For Her Baby As She Embarks On Maternity Leave / Ama Richest: I Am Not Sleeping With Kofi Adjorlolo And His Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.