Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Top World Cup Android Apps For Update Experience - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Top World Cup Android Apps For Update Experience (580 Views)

Admob Earners Both UK And NG Come In For Update newbies too don't miss / Google’s Android Apps Are No Longer Free / Top 10 Android Apps 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top World Cup Android Apps For Update Experience by BridleTech: 3:24am On Jun 15, 2018
The anticipation is finally over as the 2018 Fifa World Cup is here, here are some apps available on the Android platforms that will keep users updated with live scores, latest news, interviews and more.

Here is my list of some of this Apps:

2018 FIFA World Cup Russia App
The World Cup official App offers news updates, scores and other information about players and teams as well. It also lets you select your favourite team in the 2018 World Cup and get real-time notifications when the game kicks in. You can also read player profile and fixtures kick-off time.

Google News
Google News App offers a World Cup Tracker which offers a wheel that brings together live scores, schedules, results, and also also presents video highlights on YouTube.
Although, only users in the U.S., U.K., France, Germany, Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Peru, and Colombia will be able to use the limited-time World Cup Tracker.

ESPN
ESPN has decided to create an App for the FIFA World Cup to help football fans stay connected to live scores, standings and more. You also get articles written by ESPN writers, and constant coverage on the major sport. The App is available for FREE on the Playstore.

YouTube
YouTube will offer highlights in more than 80 countries from broadcasters like Fox in the U.S., the BBC in the U.K., and many more. But you will not be able to watch live matches.
You can also get behind-the-scenes access to players............http://www.bridletech.com/2018/06/top-world-cup-android-apps.html

Re: Top World Cup Android Apps For Update Experience by Lexusgs430: 4:11am On Jun 15, 2018
FotMob Pro......

1 Like

Re: Top World Cup Android Apps For Update Experience by Ejadike(m): 6:14am On Jun 15, 2018
I'll get one of these apps on my TECNO Spark2 device....

1 Like

Re: Top World Cup Android Apps For Update Experience by Abiodunspectre(m): 6:52am On Jun 21, 2018
Ejadike:
I'll get one of these apps on my TECNO Spark2 device....

Nice
I should try on my Camon X Pro too

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Leagoo Kiicaa Power Came Through Few Minutes Ago. / Latest Lenovo K Series Android Phones And Price In Nigeria / Infinix Smart 2 Or Infinix Hot 5 Which One Should I Go For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.