Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Admob Earners Both UK And NG Come In For Update newbies too don't miss - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Admob Earners Both UK And NG Come In For Update newbies too don't miss (1616 Views)

Iphone X Vs Samsung Galaxy S10+ (both Uk Used) / Which Samsung Phone Under 48k Both UK And New / Top World Cup Android Apps For Update Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Admob Earners Both UK And NG Come In For Update newbies too don't miss by Neednewphone: 12:10pm On Feb 16, 2019
Let's rub minds and give updates of Google admob let's also share experience and how you get passed it and earning cause I know this is the only thing that pays directly into local bank without PayPal issue

And what I like most in this is that it's mostly for Android mobile phones of any type and os version

Well my own experience is this I've been searching for who will help teach me admob cause it pays very well without investing may people said I should pay 7k for them to teach me but I'm glad I was able to learn it without spending Kobo now I'll return the favor and teach anyone who will like to learn freely
Re: Admob Earners Both UK And NG Come In For Update newbies too don't miss by Neednewphone: 12:20pm On Feb 16, 2019
The most important thing is that there is a new app you can just install and it'll be generating your earning for you freely God will bless Google for this wonderful app
Re: Admob Earners Both UK And NG Come In For Update newbies too don't miss by Neednewphone: 12:32pm On Feb 16, 2019
And for those of you who are greedy and want to be earning more than £10 and $10 daily I suggest you stop and start doing it slow and steady cause there is a new policy from Google admob as you can see on the screenshot

And group clicker be warned they're also banning

Re: Admob Earners Both UK And NG Come In For Update newbies too don't miss by ashatoda: 12:33pm On Feb 16, 2019
Thanks for the interest in helping people like me that Have been itching to know about this
Re: Admob Earners Both UK And NG Come In For Update newbies too don't miss by pat077: 12:34pm On Feb 16, 2019
wink
Re: Admob Earners Both UK And NG Come In For Update newbies too don't miss by Neednewphone: 12:41pm On Feb 16, 2019
Individual account is the way forward with UK admob your pin will be sent to you anywhere but please don't get greedy take it slowly
Re: Admob Earners Both UK And NG Come In For Update newbies too don't miss by Neednewphone: 12:44pm On Feb 16, 2019
ashatoda:
Thanks for the interest in helping people like me that Have been itching to know about this
I just started 3 days ago some guys told me to pay 7200 for him to create app for me another guy said I should pay 5000 but after doing some research on Google I later found out how to do it my self under 10min without having any computer skills with my Android phone I did everything from a to z without paying Kobo to anyone this is my earning for at least 2days with UK admob

If you still finding it hard to set your just chat up I'll help you out it's the best I can do in being my brother's keeper

o. &. O. 8. &. 7. 5. &. 7 i. 0

2 Likes

Re: Admob Earners Both UK And NG Come In For Update newbies too don't miss by Neednewphone: 12:45pm On Feb 16, 2019
As you can see they mailed my pin will soon receive it for payment
Re: Admob Earners Both UK And NG Come In For Update newbies too don't miss by Neednewphone: 12:47pm On Feb 16, 2019
I just like sharing useful things that can help my fellow free of charge cause freely I received freely I share God loves a cheerful giver which I'm happy to be
Re: Admob Earners Both UK And NG Come In For Update newbies too don't miss by Neednewphone: 12:57pm On Feb 16, 2019
As you can see on my last screenshot the first day after setting up mine I got £12 second day I didn't have chance I spent just few minutes on it and got £1.16 then today around Early morning I spent some minutes and got £4 so total now is £18 so my point is don't be greedy take it slow and don't break the rules you'll smile everyday just like me

Re: Admob Earners Both UK And NG Come In For Update newbies too don't miss by Neednewphone: 12:59pm On Feb 16, 2019
Make sure you read that Google rule in posted up there to avoid ban be careful and cautious and don't let this pass you by you don't need PAYPAL wahala on this
Re: Admob Earners Both UK And NG Come In For Update newbies too don't miss by DancingSkeleton(m): 1:50pm On Feb 16, 2019
Neednewphone:
Make sure you read that Google rule in posted up there to avoid ban be careful and cautious and don't let this pass you by you don't need PAYPAL wahala on this
How do i get started
Re: Admob Earners Both UK And NG Come In For Update newbies too don't miss by gabby227(m): 1:55pm On Feb 16, 2019
Neednewphone:

Hi OP, can you help me on the procedures to create the app?
Re: Admob Earners Both UK And NG Come In For Update newbies too don't miss by Neednewphone: 1:57pm On Feb 16, 2019
gabby227:

Hi OP, can you help me on the procedures to create the app?
you don't need to create you're only to edit yes I can show you talk to me
Re: Admob Earners Both UK And NG Come In For Update newbies too don't miss by Neednewphone: 1:57pm On Feb 16, 2019
DancingSkeleton:
How do i get started
look my whatsap
Re: Admob Earners Both UK And NG Come In For Update newbies too don't miss by gabby227(m): 2:29pm On Feb 16, 2019
Neednewphone:
you don't need to create you're only to edit yes I can show you talk to me

Ok
Re: Admob Earners Both UK And NG Come In For Update newbies too don't miss by aftatechbiz(m): 2:46pm On Feb 16, 2019
Following you bumper to bumper
Re: Admob Earners Both UK And NG Come In For Update newbies too don't miss by aftatechbiz(m): 2:48pm On Feb 16, 2019
Neednewphone:
The most important thing is that there is a new app you can just install and it'll be generating your earning for you freely God will bless Google for this wonderful app
Whats the name of the app?
Re: Admob Earners Both UK And NG Come In For Update newbies too don't miss by Neednewphone: 3:06pm On Feb 16, 2019
aftatechbiz:
Following you bumper to bumper
it's on watsapp
Re: Admob Earners Both UK And NG Come In For Update newbies too don't miss by Ekpono1(m): 4:17pm On Feb 16, 2019
Hey guys. Don't waste your time on this. Google (Admob) will ban you eventually, at most 7days, might even ban you for life sad. I pity the gullible ones that will end up paying anyone all in the bid to make money through admob with self clicks. Scam cool is real guys! Save your time and money for something else.

3 Likes

Re: Admob Earners Both UK And NG Come In For Update newbies too don't miss by Neednewphone: 4:20pm On Feb 16, 2019
Ekpono1:
Hey guys. Don't waste your time on this. Google (Admob) will ban you eventually, at most 7days, might even ban you for life sad. I pity the gullible ones that will end up paying anyone all in the bid to make money through admob with self clicks. Scam cool is real guys! Save your time and money for something else.
no one is asking for money here and beside if you don't follow the rules you get ban I'm doing this for free cause there are many people who want to know how it works while others are collecting money before they teach I am teaching mine free of charge and it's left you to follow the guidelines
Re: Admob Earners Both UK And NG Come In For Update newbies too don't miss by sunnymix: 4:28pm On Feb 16, 2019
Op how can I start up..
Re: Admob Earners Both UK And NG Come In For Update newbies too don't miss by Neednewphone: 4:54pm On Feb 16, 2019
sunnymix:
Op how can I start up..
I'm teaching it on WhatsApp for easy guidelines and screenshot
Re: Admob Earners Both UK And NG Come In For Update newbies too don't miss by sunnymix: 6:17pm On Feb 16, 2019
Neednewphone:
I'm teaching it on WhatsApp for easy guidelines and screenshot
ok add me 0813 462 1656
Re: Admob Earners Both UK And NG Come In For Update newbies too don't miss by kamal870000(m): 7:31pm On Feb 16, 2019
Pls add me on WhatsApp 08033573593
Re: Admob Earners Both UK And NG Come In For Update newbies too don't miss by MrBONE2(m): 7:54pm On Feb 16, 2019
Neednewphone:
I just started 3 days ago some guys told me to pay 7200 for him to create app for me another guy said I should pay 5000 but after doing some research on Google I later found out how to do it my self under 10min without having any computer skills with my Android phone I did everything from a to z without paying Kobo to anyone this is my earning for at least 2days with UK admob

If you still finding it hard to set your just chat up I'll help you out it's the best I can do in being my brother's keeper

o. &. O. 8. &. 7. 5. &. 7 i. 0

please would someone like me be able to do it.
Re: Admob Earners Both UK And NG Come In For Update newbies too don't miss by Michelle55: 8:01pm On Feb 16, 2019
Ekpono1:
Listen to this guy... Admob will eventually terminate your account after 7days or few days to payment time.. I've done that and it's totally waste of time. You will end up wasting your data and time for nothing. No amount of carefulness will save you once admob target your account so save yourself the stress and look for another means of income.. And if you must do it, configure Firefox and make it your default browser.

1 Like

Re: Admob Earners Both UK And NG Come In For Update newbies too don't miss by Ekpono1(m): 11:49pm On Feb 16, 2019
Michelle55:

Listen to this guy... Admob will eventually terminate your account after 7days or few days to payment time.. I've done that and it's totally waste of time. You will end up wasting your data and time for nothing. No amount of carefulness will save you once admob target your account so save yourself the stress and look for another means of income.. And if you must do it, configure Firefox and make it your default browser.
Help me tell them abeg. E be like say na now wey OP dey hear about self clicking. Well, FYI OP trust me no matter how much you accumulate, you can never get that money out. You can never be too careful with Google and you can't fool them either. Sha, for 9ja we no dey like hear warning.
Re: Admob Earners Both UK And NG Come In For Update newbies too don't miss by Neednewphone: 8:18am On Feb 17, 2019
Ekpono1:

Help me tell them abeg. E be like say na now wey OP dey hear about self clicking. Well, FYI OP trust me no matter how much you accumulate, you can never get that money out. You can never be too careful with Google and you can't fool them either. Sha, for 9ja we no dey like hear warning.
I've seen proof of payments that's what moltivated me to do mine and after getting it running I decided to share and help those who might like it at least it's better to try something that is almost 90% sure than not to
Re: Admob Earners Both UK And NG Come In For Update newbies too don't miss by Neednewphone: 8:19am On Feb 17, 2019
Please don't post your number here and don't email me just chat me on Whatsapp I'll forward the link to you my number is on my profile
Re: Admob Earners Both UK And NG Come In For Update newbies too don't miss by Neednewphone: 8:22am On Feb 17, 2019
I will not ask for anything from you I'm just in a helping mode that's all and it's not a referral or group click this one you will set up your account and edit the app your self and earn for your self I'm not getting anything out of it I'm only to teach you and show you the guidelines that's all
Re: Admob Earners Both UK And NG Come In For Update newbies too don't miss by Neednewphone: 8:23am On Feb 17, 2019
Those of you who joined and already earning can testify to this please no scam of any kind

(1) (2) (Reply)

Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro Announced With 48MP Camera And 128GB Storage / Don't Miss This Samsung S10 Giveaway. / Samsung A70 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.