Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,259 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Super Eagles Sing And Worship God In Russia (Video) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Sing And Worship God In Russia (Video) (32381 Views)

Super Eagles Sing And Dance To Naira Marley's 'Soapy' In The Dressing Room / Super Eagles Sing For Kanu Nwankwo In The Dressing Room As He Dances / Super Eagles Sing & Celebrate As They Qualify For #2019AFCON (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Eagles Sing And Worship God In Russia (Video) by staen: 2:29pm On Jun 15, 2018
Are u done sir?
Re: Super Eagles Sing And Worship God In Russia (Video) by staen: 2:31pm On Jun 15, 2018
6pax:

Hey you,
you are the one being sentimental here. You call a team that qualified for the world cup without losing a match and with one match at hand one of our worse team?
Maybe worse have got another definition.

I belief this crop of players and am rooting them to qualify along side Argentina. My prayers is that Victor Moses should be at his best form. He is that kinda one man riot that can hold the ball and create so much trouble for the opponent defence and other players can exploit his inroads and cause havoc to any opponent. They did that in SA some years ago in the AFCON. Nobody gave us any chance then. They are all rooting for the Ivorians. But guess what, victor Moses with His electrifying pace and dazzling skills made the match with the star studded Ivorian team a walk over.
Don't under rate the eagles. We just pray for the boys to be in good shape regardless of the malady of poor results they've been shorning out in recent times. Don't forget the same boys trashed Argentina in a recent FIFA friendlies.
... Chairman ..are u done sir??
Re: Super Eagles Sing And Worship God In Russia (Video) by japhethGold: 2:33pm On Jun 15, 2018
That is very great. We shall pray and play and WIN in Jesus Name. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Sing And Worship God In Russia (Video) by staen: 2:35pm On Jun 15, 2018
Look at them lazy youths .... Using prayer and worship to cover up ...instead of dem to be training fervently .... Yeye footballing models .
Re: Super Eagles Sing And Worship God In Russia (Video) by zudozz: 2:53pm On Jun 15, 2018
Krissjones:
Worshipping someone that doesn't even fuçking exist

What are you saying
Re: Super Eagles Sing And Worship God In Russia (Video) by ibnchokomah(m): 2:53pm On Jun 15, 2018
Some people in this forum are very stupid walahi. One is saying that instead of them to be busy training, they're there praying. Whereas these are a couple of men singing and it isn't training session.

Others are saying that there is no God in football. Did those players come to you to announce that they're singing to God because they want him to help them in their world cup matches?

When I'm tensed, I use music as a good therapy. These guys are there calming their nerves down and mofo's are here showing her stark stupidity and hate.

If only any of you is good at anything to the point of representing your country. Idiots everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Sing And Worship God In Russia (Video) by Dollabiz: 2:55pm On Jun 15, 2018
hmm
Re: Super Eagles Sing And Worship God In Russia (Video) by babasolution: 3:06pm On Jun 15, 2018
i thought this team will spring some surprises,but this prayer thing might be the beginning of their failures
Re: Super Eagles Sing And Worship God In Russia (Video) by Idango(m): 3:17pm On Jun 15, 2018
Krissjones:
Worshipping someone that doesn't even fuçking exist

I am sure the players know something you don't know.
Re: Super Eagles Sing And Worship God In Russia (Video) by Olukolade1: 3:18pm On Jun 15, 2018
Nice one
Re: Super Eagles Sing And Worship God In Russia (Video) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 15, 2018
Nice one
Re: Super Eagles Sing And Worship God In Russia (Video) by Naughtytboy: 3:31pm On Jun 15, 2018
TylerDurden:

Don't be sentimental. This is the worst team we have sent to the world cup and the coach has no single philosophy on how to play the game.

I will rather watch paint dry than watch these guys play football.
after tommorows match u will be Like

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Sing And Worship God In Russia (Video) by mrloui(m): 3:34pm On Jun 15, 2018
TylerDurden:

Don't be sentimental. This is the worst team we have sent to the world cup and the coach has no single philosophy on how to play the game.

I will rather watch paint dry than watch these guys play football.
most times teams that did sell in pre season end up doing badly during the season vic versa, u people talk too much allow them play first before you condemn

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Sing And Worship God In Russia (Video) by VictorDaniel: 3:43pm On Jun 15, 2018
Hello Mr. Jones, I Like Your Views About God...that 'He Doesn't Exist'. Well, I Pray That Very Soon You Will Come To Realize That He Actually Exists. Bless You.
Re: Super Eagles Sing And Worship God In Russia (Video) by cooluc(f): 3:47pm On Jun 15, 2018
Nice!
Re: Super Eagles Sing And Worship God In Russia (Video) by plaetton: 3:53pm On Jun 15, 2018
Appeals to magical skydaddy shows that they already lack the necessary confidence to harness their skills to enable them play a good game and win.

This act has already dampened my optimism about their success in this tournament.
Re: Super Eagles Sing And Worship God In Russia (Video) by jbtobsyn(m): 3:59pm On Jun 15, 2018
MysteriousAnn:

Leave prayer for the pastors, go and score goals biko.
You think you have said something. You can't pray for them and you can't even do something for the country. Other countries pray but you won't see it.
Re: Super Eagles Sing And Worship God In Russia (Video) by Franking: 4:03pm On Jun 15, 2018
Who prayer epp? Watch out, those that didn't bother with useless prayers will win the cup.
Re: Super Eagles Sing And Worship God In Russia (Video) by safarigirl(f): 5:05pm On Jun 15, 2018
TylerDurden:
I staked against them in all their matches.

At least make I chop money on top their inevitable fcukup!
lol....na so people don dey bet against you in this life?

Na bet9ja go chop your money las las.
Re: Super Eagles Sing And Worship God In Russia (Video) by Somkaebu: 5:06pm On Jun 15, 2018
Chai ... Umu chineke, Igbo ndi oma everywhere you go.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Sing And Worship God In Russia (Video) by Kyllahmc(m): 5:14pm On Jun 15, 2018
mek una no go train and prepare for una first match... na only una know God smh Nigeria and their religion bullshiiit!
the same whites wey forge religion come give una no even believe in Religion again.. cos dem know say all na BS... but una still carry am for head like mumu.
Re: Super Eagles Sing And Worship God In Russia (Video) by XingXhang(m): 5:24pm On Jun 15, 2018
victorazyvictor:

Nothing prayer can do in field of play, skills and ability does. "God doesn't do men what they can do for themselves" if you understand the way God and prayer works then you will know better.

Why would you pray to win, what about the other team, are they praying to lose, God no dey there? who God go come answer.?

What do you even think you can do for yourself?

Don't call for what you're no ready for.
Re: Super Eagles Sing And Worship God In Russia (Video) by Auduambless(m): 5:25pm On Jun 15, 2018
Jesus, please hear and answer our prayers in Jesus name..
Atleast God, favour my Noble country this time around.
#nigerianWillNotFail
Re: Super Eagles Sing And Worship God In Russia (Video) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 15, 2018
TylerDurden:
I staked against them in all their matches.

At least make I chop money on top their inevitable fcukup!

And I'm glad to tell you that you have lost two of your stakes.

Don't doubt the Eagles.

This is football

Argentina shouldn't have lost to them even without Messi but a football game is a football game.
Re: Super Eagles Sing And Worship God In Russia (Video) by iSpread(m): 6:05pm On Jun 15, 2018
MysteriousAnn:

Leave prayer for the pastors, go and score goals biko.
The only prayer you're sure of is the one you've prayed. After intense training, do not forget God.
Re: Super Eagles Sing And Worship God In Russia (Video) by Almunjid(m): 6:20pm On Jun 15, 2018
Na for Russia God dey accept prayer pass? Lol
Re: Super Eagles Sing And Worship God In Russia (Video) by victorazyvictor(m): 6:35pm On Jun 15, 2018
XingXhang:

What do you even think you can do for yourself?

Don't call for what you're no ready for.

I can kick ball, I can put food in my mouth, I can talk, I can write. etc grin

Africa and religion.....I pity you sha.

If they like they should not do their home work well and keep praying and singing as if they really believed in God.
Re: Super Eagles Sing And Worship God In Russia (Video) by Badeku: 9:31pm On Jun 16, 2018
Praying ground or training ground.
Re: Super Eagles Sing And Worship God In Russia (Video) by KanwuliaExtra: 9:42pm On Jun 16, 2018
Shebi una delete my post? cheesy
Ntoooooooor!
Next time GO AND PRACTICE, instead of relying on “praise and worship”! grin

Croatia na 80++++ Catholic o!
Abi nor be the same “God” una dey worship? grin
Re: Super Eagles Sing And Worship God In Russia (Video) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jun 16, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
Shebi una delete my post? cheesy
Ntoooooooor!
Next time GO AND PRACTICE, instead of relying on “praise and worship”! grin

Croatia na 80++++ Catholic o!
Abi nor be the same “God” una dey worship? grin
Why are u contradicting yourself?
You talk about pratice and bring God into it again?
Have u had that God say they should n't pratice?
2 Timothy 2:15 KJV
"Study to shew thyself approved" unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
Re: Super Eagles Sing And Worship God In Russia (Video) by KanwuliaExtra: 9:57pm On Jun 16, 2018
chisco82:

Why are u contradicting yourself?
You talk about pratice and bring God into it again?
Have u had that God say they should n't pratice?
2 Timothy 2:15 KJV
"Study to shew thyself approved" unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Did you not see dem on YouTube “fasting and praying” before the game? cheesy

Instead of them to practice “all night”! grin

Upon all the “NIKE jersey”? wink
Re: Super Eagles Sing And Worship God In Russia (Video) by cocoduck: 11:58pm On Jun 16, 2018
Naughtytboy:
after tommorows match u will be Like
who is like that now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Player Rating / Where Man United Nickname 'The Red Devils' Comes From / Anthony Joshua Pictured With John Terry In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.