Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,428 members, 7,830,152 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Tonto Dikeh Plays Football With Other Kids Fathers At Her Son's School - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Plays Football With Other Kids Fathers At Her Son's School (33552 Views)

Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Receives “Number 1 Dad” Badge From Son’s School (Pix) / Jason Okocha Graduation Party: Basketmouth And Wife Spotted At Son's School / Tonto Dikeh Rocks Mini Skirt To Her Son's School Event (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Plays Football With Other Kids Fathers At Her Son's School by rawpadgin(m): 5:22pm On Jun 15, 2018
Adasun:
na ur leg stretch like dat? grin
No, na my hand
Re: Tonto Dikeh Plays Football With Other Kids Fathers At Her Son's School by Smartademu(m): 5:24pm On Jun 15, 2018
rawpadgin:
Egypt 2 Uruguay 1
Sorry your ticket don cut.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Plays Football With Other Kids Fathers At Her Son's School by rawpadgin(m): 5:27pm On Jun 15, 2018
Smartademu:

Sorry your ticket don cut.
that's not how i played it tongue cheesy

Re: Tonto Dikeh Plays Football With Other Kids Fathers At Her Son's School by bukatyne(f): 6:10pm On Jun 15, 2018
The invitation is clearly for fathers and if Churchill couldn't/decided not to be available, she could have enlisted one of his relatives or her own male relatives to stand in.

She is painting a distorted view to the boy and he would soon start to wonder why he is different and mom shows up for daddy bonding.

I am sure that not all the fathers available for such stuff are in good marriages/still married to their spouses.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Plays Football With Other Kids Fathers At Her Son's School by Kbanka: 8:38pm On Jun 15, 2018
I wonder what the other mothers will think of this

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chacha Eke Gives Testimony About Her Mental Illness, Reconciles With Husband / Skales Hangs Out With Eve In Atlanta / Clarion Chukwura: My Bitter Experience When Shina Peters Impregnanted Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.