Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,627 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

How To Cook Tasty Chicken Curry Sauce For White Rice (Pics, Video) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Cook Tasty Chicken Curry Sauce For White Rice (Pics, Video) (56278 Views)

My Healthy Chicken Curry Sauce With Vegetables (Pix) / Delicious Grandma Stew And White Rice I Made In Uncompleted Building. Pics / Man Vows Never To Attend Birthday Party For Serving Him This Jollof Rice - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Cook Tasty Chicken Curry Sauce For White Rice (Pics, Video) by oochi123(f): 4:47pm On Jun 20, 2018
funkyfrevy:
[will the Irish potatoes be booked or Rae before blending? quote author=oochi123 post=68650730]I would rather use mashed Irish potato instead of the corn flour.. The taste is wawu
I don't blend.i add it to the chicken while cooking it. You use ur spoon to press the potato when you knw it's soft. Don't make it very thick.
Re: How To Cook Tasty Chicken Curry Sauce For White Rice (Pics, Video) by dominique(f): 5:16pm On Jun 20, 2018
vinegurl:

My dear I added video but the moderator removed it

Nobody removed your video, you never added one. You probably thought you did. I was going to add the video you put in the thread on your opening post but i saw the rude and untrue accusation by Fajool or whatever he calls himself, I changed my mind. Next time just send the supermods a private message that you want your video included in your post and we will oblige. YouTube videos are not against the rules
Re: How To Cook Tasty Chicken Curry Sauce For White Rice (Pics, Video) by vinegurl(f): 6:16pm On Jun 20, 2018
dominique:

Nobody removed your video, you never added one. You probably thought you did. I was going to add the video you put in the thread on your opening post but i saw the rude and untrue accusation by Fajool or whatever he calls himself, I changed my mind. Next time just send the supermods a private message that you want your video included in your post and we will oblige. YouTube videos are not against the rules
Alright thanks

2 Likes

Re: How To Cook Tasty Chicken Curry Sauce For White Rice (Pics, Video) by vinegurl(f): 6:18pm On Jun 20, 2018
Iruosonobrugwhe:
a little raw akamu will do...
I think I prefer Irish potato to akamu. It has no strong flavour
Re: How To Cook Tasty Chicken Curry Sauce For White Rice (Pics, Video) by vinegurl(f): 6:21pm On Jun 20, 2018
niqqaclaimz:

Damn girl...This will be damn delicious. .
You got a blog were you dish out this kind of tips??.
Will love to read more..
Anyways..Check out my blog

http://dietfitelt.com.ng

I talk about cooking tips too.
Yea thanks girl. I have a blog too= http://www.jotscroll.com/forum/15/foods
Re: How To Cook Tasty Chicken Curry Sauce For White Rice (Pics, Video) by vinegurl(f): 6:22pm On Jun 20, 2018
GreatrAnalyst:
Thanks for giving this.
I am not following you on Nairaland for nothing. wink

Let more come please.
Thanks dear

1 Like

Re: How To Cook Tasty Chicken Curry Sauce For White Rice (Pics, Video) by vinegurl(f): 6:23pm On Jun 20, 2018
Mariangeles:
Nice one Vinegurl...representing the food section well since 700AD cool
Lol, thanks dear
Re: How To Cook Tasty Chicken Curry Sauce For White Rice (Pics, Video) by vinegurl(f): 6:24pm On Jun 20, 2018
dominique:

You should have over looked his comments now, I was the one that posted this and not him
Re: How To Cook Tasty Chicken Curry Sauce For White Rice (Pics, Video) by vinegurl(f): 6:25pm On Jun 20, 2018
teacherbim:
What is chicken breasts pls?
Boneless chicken

1 Like

Re: How To Cook Tasty Chicken Curry Sauce For White Rice (Pics, Video) by vinegurl(f): 6:27pm On Jun 20, 2018
dominique:
Aww memories cry. Me and my sisters used to make back then but we used flour in place of corn starch. Very easy to make and tasty, thanks for the recipe op
Thanks dear
Re: How To Cook Tasty Chicken Curry Sauce For White Rice (Pics, Video) by vinegurl(f): 6:29pm On Jun 20, 2018
veacea:
This early morning
Lol, but you need food in the morning too

1 Like

Re: How To Cook Tasty Chicken Curry Sauce For White Rice (Pics, Video) by vinegurl(f): 6:32pm On Jun 20, 2018
Jeezuzpick:

Èlùbó gidi (Pure Yam Flour).

De soup go turn black but starch na starch.

Thank me later.
lol, starch na starch grin grin bad guy. if you like use garri to thicken it.
Re: How To Cook Tasty Chicken Curry Sauce For White Rice (Pics, Video) by vinegurl(f): 6:34pm On Jun 20, 2018
omachonu112:
is it the normal corn floor use to make semo
Not this one is corn starch, it looks like custard but you can use the one for semo too, It works
Re: How To Cook Tasty Chicken Curry Sauce For White Rice (Pics, Video) by vinegurl(f): 6:37pm On Jun 20, 2018
Sozekeyser:
nice one, looks really good. Wondering if you could possibly make a video?
Thanks dear, sorry I thought I uploaded with the video, but here is the likn to the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlUyTrLq1zM
Re: How To Cook Tasty Chicken Curry Sauce For White Rice (Pics, Video) by niqqaclaimz(m): 7:18pm On Jun 20, 2018
vinegurl:

Yea thanks girl. I have a blog too= http://www.jotscroll.com/forum/15/foods
Am a guy..
Anyways we could work on somethings if you care for a guest post

1 Like

Re: How To Cook Tasty Chicken Curry Sauce For White Rice (Pics, Video) by Ronniedee: 8:00pm On Jun 20, 2018
Re: How To Cook Tasty Chicken Curry Sauce For White Rice (Pics, Video) by vinegurl(f): 10:39pm On Jun 20, 2018
niqqaclaimz:

Am a guy..
Anyways we could work on somethings if you care for a guest post
grin sorry, I referred to you as a lady. Sure No problem.
Re: How To Cook Tasty Chicken Curry Sauce For White Rice (Pics, Video) by arnold123: 2:30am On Jun 21, 2018
vinegurl:
Chicken curry sauce is one of those rich and delicious sauces made with chicken, corn flour, chicken broth and mixed veggies, it is super tasty and it goes well with anything staple (rice Potatoes, spaghetti, macaroni).

This chicken sauce is best prepared with boneless chicken; however, you can boil your whole chicken and then take out the bones if you can’t fine chicken breast near you.

Chicken curry sauce will never disappoint you no matter how you prepare it. The steps below show you how to prepare chicken curry sauce with mixed vegetables watch the video for detailed explanation also share with your loved ones.

Ingredients for chicken curry sauce

• 1 kg chicken breast
• 1 cup carrots, chopped
• ½ cup peas
• 1 cup green beans
• 2 medium onions
• 2 medium tomatoes
• 4 cloves garlic, minced
• 1 tables spoon thyme
• 1 ½ tables spoon curry powder
• 3 scotch bonnets peppers
• 3 stock chicken tock cubes
• 2 tablespoons corn starch
• 2 green bell peppers
• 2 red bell peppers
• Salt to taste

Steps on how to prepare curry chicken sauce for rice

1. Rinse carrots, green beans, bell peppers and onions, slice/chop them into nice shapes and set aside.
2. Rinse chicken into a wide pot, season it with curry, thyme, ½ parts of onion, pepper, garlic and salt.
3. Add water to slightly cover the chicken and place on high heat to cook until tender
4. While the chicken is cooking, dissolve the corn flour with a little water (you want it runny like custard) and set aside.
5. Once the chicken is cooked, separate it from the broth and cut into smaller pieces, (you can try pulling the flesh from the bones if you
don’t like it with bones).
6. Place a pan on heat, add 3 tablespoons of cooking oil to it and add onions, garlic and sauté for 30 seconds or until fragrant.
7. Add the chopped tomatoes and sir-fry for 2minutes until soft, add the chopped carrots, green beans and cook for 2 minutes.
8. Add the bell peppers, green peas and stir-fry until the vegetables are all soft. Season the veggies with 1 stock cube, salt, thyme and 1
teaspoon of curry powder and stir the content properly to combine.
9. Leave the content to cook for few minutes on medium heat, bring the chicken stock into it, you can increase it with water if your stock is
small and bring to a boil.
10. Return the cooked chicken to the sauce and add the dissolved corn flour to the content and stir well, the sauce will begin to thicken as it
boils. Lower the heat and leave it to simmer slowly while you serve.
11. Chicken curry sauce goes well with white rice you can serve it as you like. Bon Appétit

im a chief chef !!!!!
Re: How To Cook Tasty Chicken Curry Sauce For White Rice (Pics, Video) by veacea: 8:24am On Jun 21, 2018
vinegurl:

Lol, but you need food in the morning too

Okay oooooo. Nice post though

1 Like

Re: How To Cook Tasty Chicken Curry Sauce For White Rice (Pics, Video) by keneharry: 3:57pm On Jun 21, 2018
vinegurl:
Chicken curry sauce is one of those rich and delicious sauces made with chicken, corn flour, chicken broth and mixed veggies, it is super tasty and it goes well with anything staple (rice Potatoes, spaghetti, macaroni).

This chicken sauce is best prepared with boneless chicken; however, you can boil your whole chicken and then take out the bones if you can’t fine chicken breast near you.

Chicken curry sauce will never disappoint you no matter how you prepare it. The steps below show you how to prepare chicken curry sauce with mixed vegetables watch the video for detailed explanation also share with your loved ones.

• 1 kg chicken breast
• 1 cup carrots, chopped
• ½ cup peas
• 1 cup green beans
• 2 medium onions
• 2 medium tomatoes
• 1 tables spoon thyme
• 2 green bell peppers
• 2 red bell peppers
• Salt to taste

1. Rinse carrots, green beans, bell peppers and onions, slice/chop them into nice shapes and set aside.
2. Rinse chicken into a wide pot, season it with curry, thyme, ½ parts of onion, pepper, garlic and salt.
3. Add water to slightly cover the chicken and place on high heat to cook until tender
4. While the chicken is cooking, dissolve the corn flour with a little water (you want it runny like custard) and set aside.
5. Once the chicken is cooked, separate it from the broth and cut into smaller pieces, (you can try pulling the flesh from the bones if you
6. Place a pan on heat, add 3 tablespoons of cooking oil to it and add onions, garlic and sauté for 30 seconds or until fragrant.
7. Add the chopped tomatoes and sir-fry for 2minutes until soft, add the chopped carrots, green beans and cook for 2 minutes.
8. Add the bell peppers, green peas and stir-fry until the vegetables are all soft. Season the veggies with 1 stock cube, salt, thyme and 1
9. Leave the content to cook for few minutes on medium heat, bring the chicken stock into it, you can increase it with water if your stock is
10. Return the cooked chicken to the sauce and add the dissolved corn flour to the content and stir well, the sauce will begin to thicken as it
11. Chicken curry sauce goes well with white rice you can serve it as you like. Bon Appétit

Can't one add cabbage??
Re: How To Cook Tasty Chicken Curry Sauce For White Rice (Pics, Video) by murmee: 8:22pm On Jun 21, 2018
EBUBS:
I don't see myself eating this.... Tufiakwa.. must we copy everything from oyibo?
Ara Oko. (Bush Person)

2 Likes

Re: How To Cook Tasty Chicken Curry Sauce For White Rice (Pics, Video) by EBUBS(m): 8:27pm On Jun 21, 2018
murmee:
Ara Oko. (Bush Person)

Idiotic slowpoke. Better go and settle ur depressed life... Must I like what you like... Frustrated human being
Re: How To Cook Tasty Chicken Curry Sauce For White Rice (Pics, Video) by Jung(m): 9:46pm On Jul 12, 2018
Nigerians have two personality flaws...

Ego and pettiness. That's to reason right there sis.

vinegurl:

You should have over looked his comments now, I was the one that posted this and not him
Re: How To Cook Tasty Chicken Curry Sauce For White Rice (Pics, Video) by olong1(m): 12:06am On Dec 07, 2019
[For our curry lovers, spices lover who know better thing. Order now.+234 803 454 7636
i will like to employ more Nigerians to patronize our own products.
l hardly listen to foreign music because our Naija music make sense pass and most importantly, i can relate and dance and catch my trips listening to it. Help grow our own product.. Order for this product 500 naira each.

Please help me share.
Shalom.

Re: How To Cook Tasty Chicken Curry Sauce For White Rice (Pics, Video) by Passionate888: 3:16am On May 11, 2020
NICE
Re: How To Cook Tasty Chicken Curry Sauce For White Rice (Pics, Video) by aydelicious: 1:20pm On May 11, 2020
interesting
Re: How To Cook Tasty Chicken Curry Sauce For White Rice (Pics, Video) by SilasIBB: 11:21am On Jan 06, 2022
Sighted
Re: How To Cook Tasty Chicken Curry Sauce For White Rice (Pics, Video) by Omamaramma(f): 1:20pm On Sep 07, 2022
Nice
Re: How To Cook Tasty Chicken Curry Sauce For White Rice (Pics, Video) by Konquest: 10:22am On Jan 27
vinegurl:

• 1 kg chicken breast
• 1 cup carrots, chopped
• ½ cup peas
• 1 cup green beans
• 2 medium onions
• 2 medium tomatoes
• 1 tables spoon thyme
• 2 green bell peppers
• 2 red bell peppers
• Salt to taste

Nice.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records / Big Fish Caught In Ajase Ipo Kwara State / See The Big Meat I Killed In My Yam Farm Today (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.