Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,046 members, 7,818,145 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Can A Christian Go To Hell After He Is Saved? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can A Christian Go To Hell After He Is Saved? (1000 Views)

Why You May Go To Hell After Many Years Of Being In Church. / Is A Man Saved Just Because His Wife Is Saved? / Man Yells Out Jesus !, While Jet Plumets To Earth And Crashes. Everyone Is Saved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Christian Go To Hell After He Is Saved? by FreshGreen: 10:05am On Jun 15, 2018
CAN A CHRISTIAN GO TO HELL AFTER HE IS SAVED?
The Lord pointed out one middle-aged woman whom I knew before her death. She had died in a car accident at the beginning of 2005. I was shocked to see that woman in Hell because we all knew her as a God-fearing and God-loving person. The Lord told me that that woman loved Him and He also loved her; she had served Him when she was on Earth; she had led many people to the Lord and she knew the Word very well. She was kind to the poor and needy; she gave to them, and helped them in many ways. She was a good servant of the Lord in most ways.

Those words of the Lord shocked me even more and I asked Him why He would let someone who had served Him so well end up in Hell. The Lord looked at me and said that this lady had believed the deception of the Devil. Although she knew the Scriptures well, she believed the lie of the Devil that there are big sins and small sins. She thought that a ‘small' sin would not lead her to Hell because, after all, she was a Christian.

The Lord continued, "I went to her many times and told her to stop what she was doing but many times she would reason that what she was doing was too small and she attributed my warning to her own feelings of guilt. There was a time when she stopped for a while but then she convinced herself again that the warning was not from Me but her own voice because that sin was too insignificant to grieve the Holy Spirit."

I asked the Lord again to tell me what the sin was that this woman has committed and He answered me thus, "This woman had a friend who is a nurse at Oshakati Hospital. Whenever this woman was sick, she would not go to hospital and pay for her hospital card as normal practice; she would just pick up the telephone and tell her friend to organize medicine for her from the Hospital Dispensary. Her friend would always oblige and tell her to pick up the medicine at a particular time. Firstly, she decided to accept the lie of the Devil about small and big sin and rejected my truth; she caused somebody else to sin and steal on her behalf but, worst of all, she grieved the Holy Spirit. This is what caused her to be in Hell. It does not matter whether you bring millions of souls to the Lord; it is still possible to go to Hell for grieving the Holy Spirit. You must not only care about the salvation of others but you must be careful not to forget about your own soul. Be sensitive to the Holy Spirit at all times." After the Lord said those words He said that we should go back.

Many Christians who have heard this story do find it problematic. They would always ask me, "What about justification, mercy and grace?" and "Is it possible to lose your Salvation after you have received it?" "Is that not a bit too harsh?" "Can God be so cruel?"
Well, as I have said elsewhere in this book, I am not presenting any theology here. I am just telling you what the Lord has shown and taught me - and what He has allowed me to experience. Please refer to your Bible for answers. Look at the following verses and make your own judgment.

"But I discipline my body and bring it into subjection, lest, when I preached to others, I myself should become disqualified." (1Corinthians 9:27)

"What shall we say then? Shall we continue to sin that grace may abound? Certainly not! How shall we who died to sin live any longer in it? (Romans 6:1-2)

"Do not let sin reign in your mortal body, that you should obey it in its lust." (Romans 6:12)

"For if we sin willfully after we have received the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins, but a certain fearful expectation of judgment and fiery indignation which will devour the adversaries." (Hebrews 10:26-27)

Can I go to Hell after having served the Lord and led many to Christ? You be the judge!

Repent, rededicate your life to Jesus and be steadfast in Him till the end.

God bless you

2 Likes

Re: Can A Christian Go To Hell After He Is Saved? by bedspread: 10:27am On Jun 15, 2018
I think it's Important we Come to JESUS Christ on The Basis of Mercy.... No matter The Righteousness we feel we have ..

The Bible Says " Our Righteousness are Filthy Rags Before GOD"

The Psalmist says " If Thou Lord Shouldest Count iniquity, Who Shall Stand?

Just like I do Every Moment, I approach The Throne of Mercy.... asking THE KING of Kings for Mercy..

Because it's Only Mercy That Rejoices Over Judgement!!

LORD Have Mercy on Me..... I am not worthy, neither Am I Qualified for your Mercy.. but please Have Mercy on Me...Every Sin I Have Done From the day I was Concieved in the Womb to this second, Have Mercy O Lord....

That's my Prayer always.... I think it should be The Prayer of a Anyone who wanna Make Heaven...

1 Like

Re: Can A Christian Go To Hell After He Is Saved? by Greenback: 10:37am On Jun 15, 2018
FreshGreen:
CAN A CHRISTIAN GO TO HELL AFTER HE IS SAVED?
The Lord pointed out one middle-aged woman whom I knew before her death. She had died in a car accident at the beginning of 2005. I was shocked to see that woman in Hell because we all knew her as a God-fearing and God-loving person. The Lord told me that that woman loved Him and He also loved her; she had served Him when she was on Earth; she had led many people to the Lord and she knew the Word very well. She was kind to the poor and needy; she gave to them, and helped them in many ways. She was a good servant of the Lord in most ways.

Those words of the Lord shocked me even more and I asked Him why He would let someone who had served Him so well end up in Hell. The Lord looked at me and said that this lady had believed the deception of the Devil. Although she knew the Scriptures well, she believed the lie of the Devil that there are big sins and small sins. She thought that a ‘small' sin would not lead her to Hell because, after all, she was a Christian.

The Lord continued, "I went to her many times and told her to stop what she was doing but many times she would reason that what she was doing was too small and she attributed my warning to her own feelings of guilt. There was a time when she stopped for a while but then she convinced herself again that the warning was not from Me but her own voice because that sin was too insignificant to grieve the Holy Spirit."

I asked the Lord again to tell me what the sin was that this woman has committed and He answered me thus, "This woman had a friend who is a nurse at Oshakati Hospital. Whenever this woman was sick, she would not go to hospital and pay for her hospital card as normal practice; she would just pick up the telephone and tell her friend to organize medicine for her from the Hospital Dispensary. Her friend would always oblige and tell her to pick up the medicine at a particular time. Firstly, she decided to accept the lie of the Devil about small and big sin and rejected my truth; she caused somebody else to sin and steal on her behalf but, worst of all, she grieved the Holy Spirit. This is what caused her to be in Hell. It does not matter whether you bring millions of souls to the Lord; it is still possible to go to Hell for grieving the Holy Spirit. You must not only care about the salvation of others but you must be careful not to forget about your own soul. Be sensitive to the Holy Spirit at all times." After the Lord said those words He said that we should go back.

Many Christians who have heard this story do find it problematic. They would always ask me, "What about justification, mercy and grace?" and "Is it possible to lose your Salvation after you have received it?" "Is that not a bit too harsh?" "Can God be so cruel?"
Well, as I have said elsewhere in this book, I am not presenting any theology here. I am just telling you what the Lord has shown and taught me - and what He has allowed me to experience. Please refer to your Bible for answers. Look at the following verses and make your own judgment.

"But I discipline my body and bring it into subjection, lest, when I preached to others, I myself should become disqualified." (1Corinthians 9:27)

"What shall we say then? Shall we continue to sin that grace may abound? Certainly not! How shall we who died to sin live any longer in it? (Romans 6:1-2)

"Do not let sin reign in your mortal body, that you should obey it in its lust." (Romans 6:12)

"For if we sin willfully after we have received the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins, but a certain fearful expectation of judgment and fiery indignation which will devour the adversaries." (Hebrews 10:26-27)

Can I go to Hell after having served the Lord and led many to Christ? You be the judge!

Repent, rededicate your life to Jesus and be steadfast in Him till the end.

God bless you
Re: Can A Christian Go To Hell After He Is Saved? by InansBobo(m): 10:59am On Jun 15, 2018
Yes! as far as ur last second in life is not in Jesus
Re: Can A Christian Go To Hell After He Is Saved? by InansBobo(m): 1:35pm On Jun 15, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OTIGUQzsuk

here's the answer. whatever it takes please watch this video
Re: Can A Christian Go To Hell After He Is Saved? by InansBobo(m): 1:35pm On Jun 15, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OTIGUQzsuk

here's the answer. whatever it takes please watch this video
Re: Can A Christian Go To Hell After He Is Saved? by frank317: 1:40pm On Jun 15, 2018
Saved from what?
Re: Can A Christian Go To Hell After He Is Saved? by hahn(m): 1:50pm On Jun 15, 2018
frank317:
Saved from what?

From the ability to use his own common sense smiley
Re: Can A Christian Go To Hell After He Is Saved? by asalimpo(m): 2:51pm On Jun 15, 2018
I remember watching that video on youtube.
Always cite source bro.

Anyway, all these hell videos!!
There's a big movement now saying Once saved always saved. It makes sense.
Then they are other saying, Once Saved but you can lose it.

Anyway, i saw some youtube videos saying, Whitney houston is in hell (many claim so)
then i saw one that said she's in heaven! (Which is which?)
Re: Can A Christian Go To Hell After He Is Saved? by CAPSLOCKED: 3:31pm On Jun 15, 2018
frank317:
Saved from what?

ALL THESE TALK OF SIN AND HELL JUST SHOWS THE NAZARENE DIED ON THE CROSS IN VAIN.

1 Like

Re: Can A Christian Go To Hell After He Is Saved? by InansBobo(m): 4:48pm On Jun 15, 2018
asalimpo:
I remember watching that video on youtube.
Always cite source bro.
OK, even the link will tell u it's from YouTube. that's my pastor and I heard the message and saw it very good for those thinking once saved is forever saved which is WRONG! even according to Roman 6:1 - are we to continue in sin that grace may abound? GOD FORBID!.
asalimpo:
Anyway, all these hell videos!!
There's a big movement now saying Once saved always saved. It makes sense.
The video is not that more of hell but the abuse of the subject of grace. if u can't watch it just download it in mp3 u will get fresh light, I promise.
asalimpo:
Then they are other saying, Once Saved but you can lose it.
u can lose it by sin but can still get it by the gift of salvation, surrendering to Jesus and not defending ur sin
asalimpo:
Anyway, i saw some youtube videos saying, Whitney houston is in hell (many claim so)
then i saw one that said she's in heaven! (Which is which?)
that's not something we should bother about since we were not with her in her last minute if life. The race is a personal race and the manual is the Bible. just do what is right and trust God to help you

CAPSLOCKED:

ALL THESE TALK OF SIN AND HELL JUST SHOWS THE NAZARENE DIED ON THE CROSS IN VAIN.
it is not vain because John 1v12 says

[color=#990000]
But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name.
Salvation is available to all who accepts Jesus and surrender all to him so his death is not vain
Re: Can A Christian Go To Hell After He Is Saved? by asalimpo(m): 5:51pm On Jun 15, 2018
InansBobo:

OK, even the link will tell u it's from YouTube. that's my pastor and I heard the message and saw it very good for those thinking once saved is forever saved which is WRONG! even according to Roman 6:1 - are we to continue in sin that grace may abound? GOD FORBID!.

The video is not that more of hell but the abuse of the subject of grace. if u can't watch it just download it in mp3 u will get fresh light, I promise.
u can lose it by sin but can still get it by the gift of salvation, surrendering to Jesus and not defending ur sin
that's not something we should bother about since we were not with her in her last minute if life. The race is a personal race and the manual is the Bible. just do what is right and trust God to help you

it is not vain because John 1v12 says

[color=#990000]
But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name.
Salvation is available to all who accepts Jesus and surrender all to him so his death is not vain
I've watchd the video before.
Do you believe that video?
If you do then why do you not believe the video that says whitney houston is in heaven ?
If you believe she is in hell, why do you believe that over the one that says she's in heaven?
Truth is you believe what suits your beliefs. There is no evidence to believe other than bias.

Do you get saved then maintain the salvation by works?
Or Did the God who saved you save you to the uttermost?
Did you do anything to merit God's salvation?
i.e did you live holy and spotlessly enough to deserve salvation?
So if you couldnt make God save by your right living (righteousness)
then how could you make Him unsave you (lose ) it by your wrong living?

God put the sin of the world on Jesus who died 2000+ years ago,
before any body alive today was born?
So God put the sins of people who are not yet even born on Jesus ! (mind boggling)
So by the same vein, God put the sins of all people that will ever be born on Jesus!
Because of that you can tell some one today Jesus paid for your sins,sins you have not yet committed?
Before you committed that lie, in 2016, Jesus paid for it!!
All you have to do is receive his forgivenss.
Makes sense. all christians believe this.
So,by the same token, Salvation covers the present and future.

I'm on the fence on this but what i'm saying is that they is compelling proof for both sides whichever side you choose.
Re: Can A Christian Go To Hell After He Is Saved? by InansBobo(m): 6:15pm On Jun 15, 2018
asalimpo:

I've watchd the video before.
Do you believe that video?
If you do then why do you not believe the video that says whitney houston is in heaven ?
If you believe she is in hell, why do you believe that over the one that says she's in heaven?
I believe the video because it is scriptures-proved. but the hell stuff is something different entirely, out of scriptural base - may be true, may not: only God and those in heaven /hell knows, ------someone telling you he/she went to heaven /hell may be questioned because you weren't with the person and it's not scriptured.
asalimpo:

Truth is you believe what suits your beliefs. There is no evidence to believe other than bias.
that's true, that's the reason Christianity is not the only religion we have, other ones have their beliefs also, so u as a Christian should base ur beliefs on the Bible and make sure u trust God to give u grace to understand it as he want.
asalimpo:

Do you get saved then maintain the salvation by works?
I think so
asalimpo:

Or Did the God who saved you save you to the uttermost?
Did you do anything to merit God's salvation?
i.e did you live holy and spotlessly enough to deserve salvation?
No, that's why u did no work to gain salvation but work to keep the Salvation because you are human and u still have the flesh. it is the work to do that will make you to see a girl running after u for immorality and you will run away from her (that is big work, all to maintain your salvation) because u know that committing fornication is sin.
asalimpo:

So if you couldnt make God save by your right living (righteousness)
then how could you make Him unsave you (lose ) it by your wrong living?
so u mean after being saved, u can continue fornicating, lying, cheating, stealing, killing etc? because of GRACE? read Rom 6:1 for the answer
asalimpo:

God put the sin of the world on Jesus who died 2000+ years ago,
before any body alive today was born?
So God put the sins of people who are not yet even born on Jesus ! (mind boggling)
So by the same vein, God put the sins of all people that will ever be born on Jesus!
Because of that you can tell some one today Jesus paid for your sins,sins you have not yet committed?
Before you committed that lie, in 2016, Jesus paid for it!!
All you have to do is receive his forgivenss.
Makes sense. all christians believe this.
So,by the same token, Salvation covers the present and future.
every promise of God comes with a condition, the condition for salvation is willingness to follow the master
asalimpo:

I'm on the fence on this but what i'm saying is that they is compelling proof for both sides whichever side you choose.
if u read Apostle Paul's epistles very well, I don't think u would
Re: Can A Christian Go To Hell After He Is Saved? by 0temSapien: 6:27pm On Jun 15, 2018
The light of God Almighty the creator of Yahweh did not allow the hell fire of Yahweh his son to continue till date.
God is great.
Re: Can A Christian Go To Hell After He Is Saved? by asalimpo(m): 7:58pm On Jun 15, 2018
InansBobo:
I believe the video because it is scriptures-proved. but the hell stuff is something different entirely, out of scriptural base - may be true, may not: only God and those in heaven /hell knows, ------someone telling you he/she went to heaven /hell may be questioned because you weren't with the person and it's not scriptured.
that's true, that's the reason Christianity is not the only religion we have, other ones have their beliefs also, so u as a Christian should base ur beliefs on the Bible and make sure u trust God to give u grace to understand it as he want.
I think so
No, that's why u did no work to gain salvation but work to keep the Salvation because you are human and u still have the flesh. it is the work to do that will make you to see a girl running after u for immorality and you will run away from her (that is big work, all to maintain your salvation) because u know that committing fornication is sin.
so u mean after being saved, u can continue fornicating, lying, cheating, stealing, killing etc? because of GRACE? read Rom 6:1 for the answer
every promise of God comes with a condition, the condition for salvation is willingness to follow the master
if u read Apostle Paul's epistles very well, I don't think u would

the idea is that except there is possibility of losing ones salvation one will continue to live in sin.
But then people then serve God more from a sin-consciousness that anything else.
christianity is aburden.
chains to keep them from doing what they really want to do-christians dont admit this but this is the case.
I wanna do some sleeping around but ...
I wanna steal but ...
I wanna inflate prices but ...
This is like spending all your time trying not to make F in school. Sin-consciousness.
Sin-consciousness and guilt.
What of those struggling with sin.

On the other hand, if one will not get thrown into hell, for sinning, he becomes free of that burden.
a heavy weight rolls of him. He is then free to live and bask under God's love.

2) As a father, is your child your child by his will or actions? No.
So, when your child does wrong he is still your child. And when he does right he is still your child.
He is your child either way.
He is your child because you begot him not because he did something.
If he sins, he asks for forgiveness.
But when he sins, he doesnt wonder if he is still your child.
i.e it is not based on works.

So maintaining salvation should not be a works-based thing.

Two, what of sins one commits without knowing of them?
How does one know that he is living righteously enough to meet God's standard?
I've read paul's verses.

Let me ask you, once saved does one still want to sin?
yes. The flesh will always want to sin.
Always.
But does automatic control of the flesh happen over nite, is it even possible in this lifetime? No!
There's no christian , no man of God, who has gotten so mature in his walk with God that he loses the desire to sin!
None!
So what happens to those who sin even when saved? the lose their salvation?

When saved, one has a new spirit. That spirit is like Christ. It cannot sin.
But the flesh wants to sin.
Like i said, they are compelling arguments.
One thing is will say about the once saved always saved viewpoint is that if removes that survival complex from the mind- because many though saved are just living to try to get out hell (fire insurance).
with sin consciousness gone-it's freeing.

There's another thing to the salvation-by-works approach.
It leads to pride.
Say there's a dead man in the room, and some1 has been slacking off in his spiritual walk.
Doesnt read the bible, doesnt pray, sleeps around once in a while, cracks dirty jokes,
etc
Then he is called to pray for the dead man to revive him from the dead!
He thinks,no way God can answer my prayer, i need to clean up before He hears me.
(see, works-mentallity).
Then he thinks,e.g to pray for malaria,maybe God will hear me.
To pray for aids or blind eyes and see them get healed,i'll need to stay clean-and-holy for a long time.
Now assuming he has that complex he'll always feel he has to EARN his answered prayer.

But on the other hand,
if it's all grace-nothing you do earned you your salvation- its by GRACE through faith.
And nothing you do can make you lose it - save blatant rejection of Christ-
then you know that God isnt answering your prayers basd on your merits!
The faith you exercise is not yours-but Gods-
It's not your righteousness-but the righteousness of Christ-
Infact , it's nothing about you. It has nothing to do with you.
if tihis is the case,it's like receiving the key to a millionaires house with access to his money.
His clout and his connections. All you have to say is His name, and doors open for you.
It's nothing about you.
If this is the case,it's so freeing.
You go in an enjoy his mansion, cruise his rides and spend his money.
It makes you so thankful.
In one of andrew wommack's books he talks of how a woman's husband discovered that her husband
was dead in the middle of the night, she prayed over him and brought him back to life and he went to the bathroom and life continued as normal.
Why? Andrew wommack believes that its not by works.
The woman believes this, and she felt free to draw on God's power without her merits.
The result-a miracle.

But i'm the fence on this -
Re: Can A Christian Go To Hell After He Is Saved? by InansBobo(m): 11:31am On Jun 16, 2018
asalimpo:

the idea is that except there is possibility of losing ones salvation one will continue to live in sin.
But then people then serve God more from a sin-consciousness that anything else.
christianity is aburden.
chains to keep them from doing what they really want to do-christians dont admit this but this is the case.
I wanna do some sleeping around but ...
I wanna steal but ...
I wanna inflate prices but ...
This is like spending all your time trying not to make F in school. Sin-consciousness.
Sin-consciousness and guilt.
What of those struggling with sin.

On the other hand, if one will not get thrown into hell, for sinning, he becomes free of that burden.
a heavy weight rolls of him. He is then free to live and bask under God's love.

2) As a father, is your child your child by his will or actions? No.
So, when your child does wrong he is still your child. And when he does right he is still your child.
He is your child either way.
He is your child because you begot him not because he did something.
If he sins, he asks for forgiveness.
But when he sins, he doesnt wonder if he is still your child.
i.e it is not based on works.

So maintaining salvation should not be a works-based thing.

Two, what of sins one commits without knowing of them?
How does one know that he is living righteously enough to meet God's standard?
I've read paul's verses.

Let me ask you, once saved does one still want to sin?
yes. The flesh will always want to sin.
Always.
But does automatic control of the flesh happen over nite, is it even possible in this lifetime? No!
There's no christian , no man of God, who has gotten so mature in his walk with God that he loses the desire to sin!
None!
So what happens to those who sin even when saved? the lose their salvation?

When saved, one has a new spirit. That spirit is like Christ. It cannot sin.
But the flesh wants to sin.
Like i said, they are compelling arguments.
One thing is will say about the once saved always saved viewpoint is that if removes that survival complex from the mind- because many though saved are just living to try to get out hell (fire insurance).
with sin consciousness gone-it's freeing.

There's another thing to the salvation-by-works approach.
It leads to pride.
Say there's a dead man in the room, and some1 has been slacking off in his spiritual walk.
Doesnt read the bible, doesnt pray, sleeps around once in a while, cracks dirty jokes,
etc
Then he is called to pray for the dead man to revive him from the dead!
He thinks,no way God can answer my prayer, i need to clean up before He hears me.
(see, works-mentallity).
Then he thinks,e.g to pray for malaria,maybe God will hear me.
To pray for aids or blind eyes and see them get healed,i'll need to stay clean-and-holy for a long time.
Now assuming he has that complex he'll always feel he has to EARN his answered prayer.

But on the other hand,
if it's all grace-nothing you do earned you your salvation- its by GRACE through faith.
And nothing you do can make you lose it - save blatant rejection of Christ-
then you know that God isnt answering your prayers basd on your merits!
The faith you exercise is not yours-but Gods-
It's not your righteousness-but the righteousness of Christ-
Infact , it's nothing about you. It has nothing to do with you.
if tihis is the case,it's like receiving the key to a millionaires house with access to his money.
His clout and his connections. All you have to say is His name, and doors open for you.
It's nothing about you.
If this is the case,it's so freeing.
You go in an enjoy his mansion, cruise his rides and spend his money.
It makes you so thankful.
In one of andrew wommack's books he talks of how a woman's husband discovered that her husband
was dead in the middle of the night, she prayed over him and brought him back to life and he went to the bathroom and life continued as normal.
Why? Andrew wommack believes that its not by works.
The woman believes this, and she felt free to draw on God's power without her merits.
The result-a miracle.

But i'm the fence on this -
u may be on the fence on the opinion but live rightly, u may still fall but the grace of God has appeared to all men and is available when u demand
Re: Can A Christian Go To Hell After He Is Saved? by asalimpo(m): 12:38pm On Jun 16, 2018
InansBobo:
u may be on the fence on the opinion but live rightly, u may still fall but the grace of God has appeared to all men and is available when u demand
If you discovered that nothing you did could make you lose your salvation, would you wallow in sin?
Is the fear of hell/losing your salvation what keeps you in check? Be honest with your answer.
Re: Can A Christian Go To Hell After He Is Saved? by InansBobo(m): 4:48pm On Jun 16, 2018
asalimpo:

If you discovered that nothing you did could make you lose your salvation, would you wallow in sin?
Is the fear of hell/losing your salvation what keeps you in check? Be honest with your answer.
truth be told its because I want to make heaven (lose hell) that I try as much as possible to live rightly.
Doesn't mean I would commit some sins had salvation is once but they are some I'd since my body isn't a ply of wood. But others which have negative effects on someone, I won't eg Stealing, Killing, Blackmail, Cheating

(1) (Reply)

Breaking:His Holiness Olumba Olumba Obu Declaration On 2019 General Election / If You Know Who Is Really In Charge Of This World... / A Chat With Bigcowhorn Only.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.