Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,288 members, 7,954,149 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:09 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 15/06/18 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 15/06/18 (271 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 15/06/2022 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 15/06/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 15/06/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 15/06/18 by dallyemmy: 11:51am On Jun 15, 2018
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 15/06/18 by Luminee(f): 11:55am On Jun 15, 2018
Q
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 15/06/18 by dallyemmy: 12:01pm On Jun 15, 2018
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens:
(Friday, June 15, 2018) - Pray, Don't Murmur

1.I worship you, Father, because you are the great and Mighty God, the solution provider and my healer.

2.Thank you, Father, for all your blessings and unfailing promises in my life.

3.Thank you, Father, for opening my eyes afresh to the fact that murmuring can't change my situation, only prayers, can.

4.Father, forgive all the murmurings I have done against you directly, and indirectly, against your servants, that you have placed over me, in authority, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, in anyway, I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, release upon my life, the grace to diligently hearken to your voice and do that which is right, always, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, let every spirit of murmuring and complaint, in my life, consciously or unconsciously, be consumed by your fire, today, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, release upon my life, the grace to always seek your face and pray, instead of exposing myself to the silent killer called murmuring, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, let the source of every bitter water that has flown into my life and destiny, dry up today, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, please, open my eyes, by divine revelation to see the solution to every nagging and unpleasant situation in my life, ministry, business, marriage and destiny, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, let every opposition from the pit of hell, against Pastor E.A. Adeboye, and his ministry, be silenced forever, in Jesus' name.

12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
13.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

Read the Open Heavens here:

(1) (Reply)

Yoga – Road To Spirituality / Be Careful Of What/who You Believe In!!! / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 02/07/18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.