Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,015 members, 7,838,553 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

How To Put Your Faith To Work - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Put Your Faith To Work (261 Views)

How To Activate Your Faith To Get What You Need / Living Faith To Build 100,000 Capacity ‘Ark’ Auditorium, 20-Storey Tower / 6 Reasons Why It Takes Faith To Deny Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Put Your Faith To Work by Revadebola: 6:32am On Jun 25, 2018
HOW TO PUT YOUR FAITH TO WORK.

Abraham was believing God for a child and before his prayer got physically answered, he exercised his by praising God, even before he got the answer.

"But Abraham never doubted. He believed God, for his faith and trust grew ever stronger, and HE PRAISED GOD FOR THIS BLESSING EVEN BEFORE IT HAPPENED" .Romans 4:20 (TLB).

Faith is praising God for the blessing, even before you see it.

There are many issues you have prayed for, start praising and thanking God for the blessings even before you see them.
Then the answers will manifest. God responds to exercise of faith.

PRAYER POINTS :
1. My God, thank You for preserving me alive.
2. Lord Jesus I praise You for for Your mercies upon me.
3. Father, thank You for all Your past goodness towards me.
4. Lord, thank You for what You will do for me.

SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE, ON YOUR WHATSAPP WITH +2349059270030, TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY AUDIO PRAYER .

CHARLES ADEBOLA MINISTRIES, is being invited for deliverance ministrations, services, crusades, trainings by churches and organizations.

FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP, +2349059270030.

SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS.

"LIKE" my Facebook page, "Charles Adebola Ministries".

(1) (Reply)

Why You Must Dialogue With Spirits / Satanic Delicacies / Jesus To The Rescue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.