Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Party Leaders Swear Oath Barefoot To Remove Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Party Leaders Swear Oath Barefoot To Remove Buhari (2193 Views)

Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari / 602 Repentant Boko Haram Members Swear Oath Of Allegiance To Nigeria / Ekweremadu To Nigerians: Remove Buhari Peacefully In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Party Leaders Swear Oath Barefoot To Remove Buhari by Babayero212(m): 1:31pm On Jun 15, 2018
Members of JMPP have sworn oaths just to oust Buhari from office.

The oaths they took involved them pulling off their foot wear.

And they used 3 natural elements in their swear ritual.

But Nigeria has improved under Buhari. Why exactly are they not seeing it though?

I feel like too many things have changed under Buhari. That's how good things have been happening under Buhari for a whole while.

Anyway, let us keep our fingers crossed and watch as events unfold

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Party Leaders Swear Oath Barefoot To Remove Buhari by amaechi1: 2:00pm On Jun 15, 2018
Bunch of clowns?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Party Leaders Swear Oath Barefoot To Remove Buhari by yarimo(m): 2:11pm On Jun 15, 2018
Oust BUHARI I laugh in Nupe language kikimimimihahau grin, members of JMPP must have suffered too much intake of TRAMADOL before taking that oaths

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Party Leaders Swear Oath Barefoot To Remove Buhari by dheilaw1(m): 2:28pm On Jun 15, 2018
I laugh in idepe ondo language.... check well, you'd see that those people are remnants of ipob terrorists.. alligator poo will soon fall on them

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Party Leaders Swear Oath Barefoot To Remove Buhari by Timibabaj(m): 3:37pm On Jun 15, 2018
Lol. They're jokers. Buhari is still our choice
Babayero212:

But Nigeria has improved under Buhari. Why exactly are they not seeing it though?

I feel like too many things have changed under Buhari. That's how good things have been happening under Buhari for a whole while.

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Party Leaders Swear Oath Barefoot To Remove Buhari by Viktom(m): 5:19pm On Jun 15, 2018
they are not formidable enough to remove him, this man has failed in some area's, but he can also boast of success in some area's too. my problem with him though is that he has failed to unite us as a nation, and he See's constructive criticism as slander. because of this let kick start the movement # pmb must go.
# back to daura.
God bless Nigeria
let remain united as we join other well meaning Nigerians to kick out this monumental failure. happy celebration to my Muslim brothers.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Party Leaders Swear Oath Barefoot To Remove Buhari by Okonsyourguy(m): 10:36pm On Jun 15, 2018
Are these people for real? Their diabolic rituals won't work. Buhari is the man of the people

Babayero212:

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Party Leaders Swear Oath Barefoot To Remove Buhari by Cyynthialove(f): 11:02pm On Jun 15, 2018
OK

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Party Leaders Swear Oath Barefoot To Remove Buhari by Jakinola01(m): 10:23am On Jun 16, 2018
Looool Oaths? Loooool... What wouldn't we see in this our wonderful country? Anyways let them... And let Buhari continue with the great things he's doing. In the end, that's all that matters.

Babayero212:

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING! #7000youth4ouk: See How Much Youths Raised For Kalu In 48 Hrs (pics) / Kwankwaso Set To Return To APC / Buhari In Bayelsa. Crowd Is Seriously Warming Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.