Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

SARS Officers Harass And Rough Handle DMW Singer, Mayorkun - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / SARS Officers Harass And Rough Handle DMW Singer, Mayorkun (799 Views)

I Need A Man That Can Rough Handle Me In Bed - Lady Says / Mandy Obi: My Big Boobs Are A Blessing To Me. Producers Harass Me For Sex / Police Officers Harass Charles Okocha In Lekki, Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SARS Officers Harass And Rough Handle DMW Singer, Mayorkun by GistmeBlog(m): 1:41pm On Jun 15, 2018

DMW singer, Mayorkun was also harassed by the controversial Special Anti-Robbery Sqaud (SARS) officers yesterday. On Thursday Morning, Mayorkun took to Twitter to say a prayer against harassment from the hands of SARS officers.

A lot of people were still unsure if it was just a prayer or he was harassed but popular OAP, Dotun. The radio personality revealed the reason behind Mayorkun’s sudden prayer against SARS harassment.

Dotun revealed in a reply to Mayorkun’s tweet that he was scheduled to have an interview with him yesterday but the interview did not hold because SARS officers ‘caught’ the singer.

From the tweets, it can be deduced that Mayorkun was made a victim of harassment by SARS officers.

Mayorkun joined the likes of Reekado Banks, Dr SID and others on the list of artistes who have been harassed by SARS officers.

Source==>https://epicnaija.com/album-ep/big-dreams-heart-of-the-streetz-ep/
Re: SARS Officers Harass And Rough Handle DMW Singer, Mayorkun by TadM: 1:47pm On Jun 15, 2018
rough handled!
....you saw the lie in the topic and you never change am to truth. APC.
Re: SARS Officers Harass And Rough Handle DMW Singer, Mayorkun by Houseofglam7(f): 2:12pm On Jun 15, 2018
SARS
SARS
SARS!!!
How many times did I call you

(1) (Reply)

Gify Shares Photo And Message To Her Haters In Her Bra / I Can’t Stand Men Wearing Same Boxers Twice – Debbie Shokoya / When I Step Out I Call For Attention” – Bobrisky Says As He Shows Off His Curves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.