Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,772 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Roman Goddess And Her Massive Cleavage Wish Super Eagles Good Luck - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Roman Goddess And Her Massive Cleavage Wish Super Eagles Good Luck (63582 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Massive Cleavage In Open-Chest Outfit / Moyo Lawal's Massive Cleavage-Baring Photos: Fans Slam Her, She Replies / Linda Ikeji Massive Cleavage-Baring Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roman Goddess And Her Massive Cleavage Wish Super Eagles Good Luck by biomedics(m): 10:49pm On Jun 15, 2018
Would have a good center back.
Re: Roman Goddess And Her Massive Cleavage Wish Super Eagles Good Luck by Teeboi56: 11:53pm On Jun 15, 2018
How she dey enjoy her self
Re: Roman Goddess And Her Massive Cleavage Wish Super Eagles Good Luck by pyyxxaro: 5:33am On Jun 16, 2018
BlissB:
chaiiii.....just if i have quarter of these......mine are just nipples sad

Bring to my slaughter

I know how too bring it out cool

So you be illegal aboki embarassed

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess And Her Massive Cleavage Wish Super Eagles Good Luck by BlissB(f): 7:21am On Jun 16, 2018
pyyxxaro:

Bring to my slaughter

I know how too bring it out cool

So you be illegal aboki embarassed
grin grin..... nor bring am out i nor want

Nor mind Seun wen force me be muslim embarassed
Re: Roman Goddess And Her Massive Cleavage Wish Super Eagles Good Luck by Codes151(m): 8:35am On Jun 16, 2018
Hope she can brush her mouth n baff well
Re: Roman Goddess And Her Massive Cleavage Wish Super Eagles Good Luck by lastmaster(m): 9:01am On Jun 16, 2018
O God! I don't know why I love br*east so much.
Re: Roman Goddess And Her Massive Cleavage Wish Super Eagles Good Luck by Eazie351(m): 9:25am On Jun 16, 2018
Iamnobody:
And how is this news?

Nairaland now promotes mediocrity
Lol
Re: Roman Goddess And Her Massive Cleavage Wish Super Eagles Good Luck by bla4(m): 10:46am On Jun 16, 2018
Abeg I wan go heaven, I no wan see some kind things shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emma Nyra Flashes Her Pants As She Bend Down To Perform On Stage / Omotola Jalade Is Currently Hospitalized / Prophet Odumeje Delivers Obianuju Aniagbaoso From A Yahoo Boy That Used Her Womb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.