Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,352 members, 7,822,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Kidnapper Evans’ Lawyer Withdraws - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapper Evans’ Lawyer Withdraws (376 Views)

Olukoya Ogungbeje, Evans Lawyer, Withdraws From Kidnap Cases / Photos Of Kidnapper Evans Smiling In Handcuffs As He Arrives Court Today(pics) / Kidnapper Evans’ Secretary Arrested; His Truck Yard Uncovered In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kidnapper Evans’ Lawyer Withdraws by GistMoreTV: 2:48pm On Jun 15, 2018
GistMore.com

The lawyer representing Chukwudumeme Onwuamadike aka Evans, has withdrawn his representation from all criminal charges against his client.

Olukoya Ogungbeje said his decision to withdraw as counsel to Evans were “for personal reasons.”

“For the avoidance of doubt, we wish to state categorically that we have fought a good fight this far despite repeated and sustained threats to my life and my defence lawyers,” Ogungbeje said.

BY GISTMORE http://www.gistmore.com/kidnapper-evans-lawyer-withdraws

Re: Kidnapper Evans’ Lawyer Withdraws by GistMoreTV: 2:49pm On Jun 15, 2018
angry
Re: Kidnapper Evans’ Lawyer Withdraws by Wasky101: 2:50pm On Jun 15, 2018
Why nah
Re: Kidnapper Evans’ Lawyer Withdraws by UrVillagePelsin(m): 2:53pm On Jun 15, 2018
Hurm!!! So what's gonna happen to Evans now?

https://icmaxblog.com
Re: Kidnapper Evans’ Lawyer Withdraws by akchigeorge: 3:40pm On Jun 15, 2018
Please people help me I need a job in Abuja, I have ND in public admin and am a computer literate Even if it's hotel job just anything to help me feed my aged mother for now am tired of staying at home
Re: Kidnapper Evans’ Lawyer Withdraws by docadams: 3:47pm On Jun 15, 2018
One possible reason to think of, Evans running out of money.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans’ Lawyer Withdraws by UrVillagePelsin(m): 11:50pm On Jun 15, 2018
docadams:
One possible reason to think of, Evans running out of money.
Hmmm... That's a solid point you've got

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Who Fall Victim To Yahoo Scams / VIDEO: Man risk his life covering a leaking petrol tanker with a piece of cloth / Police Find Bodies Of 41 Suspected Bandits In Zamfara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.