Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

She's So Cute,Free Her & Jail Me−kenyan Man Offers Himself To Save A Pretty Lady - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / She's So Cute,Free Her & Jail Me−kenyan Man Offers Himself To Save A Pretty Lady (2112 Views)

Kenyan Man Dies In A Fight With Man Having Sex With His Wife (Graphic photos) / Man Offers N250k To Anyone Who Can Help Recover His Bag Stolen In Lagos / Kenyan Man Shares Nude Photo Of Daughter On Facebook. Users Call For His Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She's So Cute,Free Her & Jail Me−kenyan Man Offers Himself To Save A Pretty Lady by Groovenaija360(m): 2:51pm On Jun 15, 2018
A man from Igembe Central is offering to carry the cross of [url=https://groovenaija360.com.ng/shes-so-beautiful-jail-me-free-her%E2%88%92kenyan-man-offers-himself-to-save-a-pretty-lady/]National Youth Service (NYS) scandal suspect Ann Ngirita[/url]. Amos Mugambi, a miraa businessman, swears he’s ready to serve any sentence handed to the woman suspected of receiving Sh60 million from NYS despite not knowing her prior to the scandal.

The 30-year old says beautiful Ngirita should not be in jail and is appealing to the government to allow him to suffer on her behalf because “I am ready for any crime she has committed to be pinned on me even if it means a jail sentence of 100 years.”

The man from Mwiyo village argues that he was offering himself for the sole reason that she appears innocent and “she is very beautiful to be behind bars.”

Mugambi recognized that Kenyans might mistake him for being insane but “I am expressing what I felt when I saw the way Ngirita was treated during her arrest and even when she appeared in court.”

>> https://groovenaija360.com.ng/shes-so-beautiful-jail-me-free-her%E2%88%92kenyan-man-offers-himself-to-save-a-pretty-lady/

Re: She's So Cute,Free Her & Jail Me−kenyan Man Offers Himself To Save A Pretty Lady by LeHMaR(m): 2:57pm On Jun 15, 2018
Please OP please post the photo of the beautiful lady..

8 Likes

Re: She's So Cute,Free Her & Jail Me−kenyan Man Offers Himself To Save A Pretty Lady by HARDDON: 3:00pm On Jun 15, 2018
Pathetic!

1 Like

Re: She's So Cute,Free Her & Jail Me−kenyan Man Offers Himself To Save A Pretty Lady by ColdSun: 3:03pm On Jun 15, 2018
Please where is the beautiful lady?

6 Likes

Re: She's So Cute,Free Her & Jail Me−kenyan Man Offers Himself To Save A Pretty Lady by Groovenaija360(m): 3:03pm On Jun 15, 2018
cheesy
Re: She's So Cute,Free Her & Jail Me−kenyan Man Offers Himself To Save A Pretty Lady by Groovenaija360(m): 3:03pm On Jun 15, 2018
LeHMaR:
Please OP please post the photo of the beautiful lady..

cheesy cheesy see her der na

Don't forget beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

CC: lalasticlala
Re: She's So Cute,Free Her & Jail Me−kenyan Man Offers Himself To Save A Pretty Lady by decatalyst(m): 3:17pm On Jun 15, 2018
ColdSun:
Please where is the beautiful lady?

I just confuse ehn I saw the two worgly beings undecided

4 Likes

Re: She's So Cute,Free Her & Jail Me−kenyan Man Offers Himself To Save A Pretty Lady by akchigeorge: 3:33pm On Jun 15, 2018
Please people help me I need a job in Abuja, I have ND in public admin and am a computer literate Even if it's hotel job just anything to help me feed my aged mother for now am tired of staying at home
Re: She's So Cute,Free Her & Jail Me−kenyan Man Offers Himself To Save A Pretty Lady by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 15, 2018
Groovenaija360:
The 30-year old says beautiful Ngirita should not be in jail and is appealing to the government to allow him to suffer on her behalf because “I am ready for any crime she has committed to be pinned on me even if it means a jail sentence of 100 years.”

The man from Mwiyo village argues that he was offering himself for the sole reason that she appears innocent and “she is very beautiful to be behind bars.”

Mugambi recognized that Kenyans might mistake him for being insane but “I am expressing what I felt when I saw the way Ngirita was treated during her arrest and even when she appeared in court.”

I wonder what his family and friends think about this

He's free to air his views.

Luckily for him, no one will take him seriously...
Re: She's So Cute,Free Her & Jail Me−kenyan Man Offers Himself To Save A Pretty Lady by Aadeyinka(m): 7:27pm On Jun 15, 2018
Groovenaija360:
A man from Igembe Central is offering to carry the cross of [url=https://groovenaija360.com.ng/shes-so-beautiful-jail-me-free-her%E2%88%92kenyan-man-offers-himself-to-save-a-pretty-lady/]National Youth Service (NYS) scandal suspect Ann Ngirita[/url]. Amos Mugambi, a miraa businessman, swears he’s ready to serve any sentence handed to the woman suspected of receiving Sh60 million from NYS despite not knowing her prior to the scandal.

>> https://groovenaija360.com.ng/shes-so-beautiful-jail-me-free-her%E2%88%92kenyan-man-offers-himself-to-save-a-pretty-lady/
craze dey worry him
Re: She's So Cute,Free Her & Jail Me−kenyan Man Offers Himself To Save A Pretty Lady by jonero4(m): 12:21am On Jun 16, 2018
kongi is bad
Re: She's So Cute,Free Her & Jail Me−kenyan Man Offers Himself To Save A Pretty Lady by Donald3d(m): 12:22am On Jun 16, 2018
Why some men no dey get sense like this ? Check this training to make money with your blog , free slots available https://www.nairaland.com/4549363/blogging-everything-single-thing-need
Re: She's So Cute,Free Her & Jail Me−kenyan Man Offers Himself To Save A Pretty Lady by Donald3d(m): 12:22am On Jun 16, 2018
Why some men no dey get sense like this ? Check this training to make money with your blog , free slots available https://www.nairaland.com/4549363/blogging-everything-single-thing-need
Re: She's So Cute,Free Her & Jail Me−kenyan Man Offers Himself To Save A Pretty Lady by Groovenaija360(m): 11:31am On Jun 16, 2018
cc: Mynd44,lalasticlala, seun, ishilove,Dominique cheesy
Re: She's So Cute,Free Her & Jail Me−kenyan Man Offers Himself To Save A Pretty Lady by adesina746: 4:38pm On Jun 16, 2018
Kai mumu man.I wish you well
Re: She's So Cute,Free Her & Jail Me−kenyan Man Offers Himself To Save A Pretty Lady by africanusvu(m): 6:23pm On Jun 16, 2018
akchigeorge:
Please people help me I need a job in Abuja, I have ND in public admin and am a computer literate Even if it's hotel job just anything to help me feed my aged mother for now am tired of staying at home
.u ar confused.st it be Abuja?how much did u think u will be receiving as a hotel attendant there that will go round paying ur house rent.transport. feeding.NEPA/security .amenities then have reserve for ur mum?Abuja isn't the all in all.

(1) (Reply)

Uwaila Vera omozuwa The Uniben Student Killers Have Been Caught. / LEAKED SEX TAPE! Pastor Apologises, Says He Released The Video / Cult Wars: Auchi Polytechnic Under Tension (graphic photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.