Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,835 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

Gumsu Abacha Slams Wole Soyinka: Your Hate For My Father Shall Kill You, Mad Cow - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gumsu Abacha Slams Wole Soyinka: Your Hate For My Father Shall Kill You, Mad Cow (54628 Views)

Aisha Buhari: Gumsu Abacha's Cryptic Tweet Over Student’s Detention / Governor Buni Weds Gumsu Abacha, The Daughter Of Late Head Of State (Photos) / Governor Buni Marries Gumsu Abacha As Fourth Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gumsu Abacha Slams Wole Soyinka: Your Hate For My Father Shall Kill You, Mad Cow by Odingo1: 8:14pm On Jun 15, 2018
BlakKluKluxKlan:
Gumsu, the shameless, uncouth and il-mannered daughter of Nigeria's Idi Amin Dada, a ravenous despot, a goggled wicked, illiterated tyrant, must be on a weed. By the way, what's the meaning of "Abacha" ? That must be from the animal jungle.
Your father represented everything evil in this country, a stigma and sad comment on his family.
Your father made himself a tin god, killing other people's fathers and mothers at will but the living God showed His hatred for your father my smiting him in a useless way - dieing in the arms of a prostitute.
Part of his stigma on your family and the seat was to be the first to die in power.
He was the first head of state whose dead was a cause for jubilation across the nation.
You should forever hide your heads in shame if you had any iota of shame and dignity.
The daughter of a terrible man of evil.
After all this your rant, you still support Buhari who said that Abacha is a saint and never steal any money nor do any evil.

When they call you guys unquantifiable irredeemable sophisticated morons una go start to para.

4 Likes

Re: Gumsu Abacha Slams Wole Soyinka: Your Hate For My Father Shall Kill You, Mad Cow by toye440: 8:15pm On Jun 15, 2018
Ganiyat72:
The sins of Sanni abacha should have been visited upon his children even to the fourth generation.

Anyway, watch as most yoruba muslim on this forum will blindly support this who.re becos of islam and hate Soyinka.....Parthetic caliphate serfs
e b like say dem no wait for instructions from sultan, guy as hunger wan kill dem dey just declare yesterday salah. Me waiting to see how sultan go issue out querry.

2 Likes

Re: Gumsu Abacha Slams Wole Soyinka: Your Hate For My Father Shall Kill You, Mad Cow by willibounce1(m): 8:16pm On Jun 15, 2018
the bitter ipod bastar.d pigs from the sad beast as usual have hijacked the thread and have started blaming afonjas.

cursed people will always find any reason to blame afonjas and when they get served, they start crying the want their biafrua.d and yapping trash about how everyone hates them.

ipod animals..have you blamed afonjas today? don't always forget to do that every day of your miserable hateful lives.

1 Like

Re: Gumsu Abacha Slams Wole Soyinka: Your Hate For My Father Shall Kill You, Mad Cow by ednut1(m): 8:16pm On Jun 15, 2018
DeWorlex45:
Bros easy nah, that ''Brain re-setting slap'' really got me laughing out loud, chaii, una get mouth i swear,. LMAO..
omo ale ni
Re: Gumsu Abacha Slams Wole Soyinka: Your Hate For My Father Shall Kill You, Mad Cow by willibounce1(m): 8:17pm On Jun 15, 2018
the bitter ipod bastar.d pigs from the sad beast as usual have hijacked the thread and have started blaming afonjas.

cursed people will always find any reason to blame afonjas and when they get served, they start crying the want their biafrua.d and yapping trash about how everyone hates them.

ipod animals..have you blamed afonjas today? don't always forget to do that every day of your miserable hateful lives.

Phuck Gumsu and her father abacha wherever they are.

Re: Gumsu Abacha Slams Wole Soyinka: Your Hate For My Father Shall Kill You, Mad Cow by kokomilala(m): 8:22pm On Jun 15, 2018
Your father's reign was one that went down in history as a poisoned watershed. The likes of your father should not be in the fold of human beings.
Buhari has the volition to love or hate whom he likes, but when it comes to such emotive issue as that of June 12 and the iconoclastic role that monster that was your father played, it's an insult to the memories of MKO.

1 Like

Re: Gumsu Abacha Slams Wole Soyinka: Your Hate For My Father Shall Kill You, Mad Cow by Odingo1: 8:23pm On Jun 15, 2018
willibounce1:

Go and bow down to Buhari and stop spaming

They have already compensated you for June 12, If Soyinka did not take time he will go Abiola way and another holiday will be giving for it for your people to jubilate.

3 Likes

Re: Gumsu Abacha Slams Wole Soyinka: Your Hate For My Father Shall Kill You, Mad Cow by DeWorlex45(m): 8:25pm On Jun 15, 2018
ednut1:
omo ale ni
Original one,,.
Re: Gumsu Abacha Slams Wole Soyinka: Your Hate For My Father Shall Kill You, Mad Cow by Prince440: 8:39pm On Jun 15, 2018
Hmmmn Abacha the Hitler of old
Re: Gumsu Abacha Slams Wole Soyinka: Your Hate For My Father Shall Kill You, Mad Cow by willibounce1(m): 8:41pm On Jun 15, 2018
Odingo1:

Go and bow down to Buhari and stop spaming

They have already compensated you for June 12, If Soyinka did not take time he will go Abiola way and another holiday will be giving for it for your people to jubilate.

That's your phucking business for you hateful cursed ipods to worry about. That's what all of you have been programmed for. Go and look for kanu and bow down to him.

Re: Gumsu Abacha Slams Wole Soyinka: Your Hate For My Father Shall Kill You, Mad Cow by Turantula(m): 8:53pm On Jun 15, 2018
Afonjas defending their slave masters as usual. Buhari should just execute Soyinka for them and give them yet another public holidays to masturbate with. Hahahaha

3 Likes

Re: Gumsu Abacha Slams Wole Soyinka: Your Hate For My Father Shall Kill You, Mad Cow by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 15, 2018
willibounce1:

sophicated morons

1 Like

Re: Gumsu Abacha Slams Wole Soyinka: Your Hate For My Father Shall Kill You, Mad Cow by mangoman00: 9:07pm On Jun 15, 2018
Nigeria land of the saints.Abacha is the only evil and corrupt Nigerian and what disqualified him from sainthood is his demise if not he would've been among Nigeria saints .After all he get swagger pass all the living saints
Re: Gumsu Abacha Slams Wole Soyinka: Your Hate For My Father Shall Kill You, Mad Cow by Misterdhee1(m): 9:13pm On Jun 15, 2018
Odingo1:

Even if I show you a credible proof you will still not agree that Buhari said so because he is your slave master.

Even Wole Soyinka try to absolve Buhari by saying he understand why Buhari is defending Abacha.

Checkout this link,

http://m.allafrica.com/stories/200806090008.html/
Nd soyinka made mention of Buhari saying Abacha never stole right? You must be really high if you think that nonsense link you provided above is credible. Get us a link where Buhari made the so-called statement nd stop spreading falsehoods.
Re: Gumsu Abacha Slams Wole Soyinka: Your Hate For My Father Shall Kill You, Mad Cow by Cyril2018: 9:25pm On Jun 15, 2018
Misterdhee1:

Nd soyinka made mention of Buhari saying Abacha never stole right? You must be really high if you think that nonsense link you provided above is credible. Get us a link where Buhari made the so-called statement nd stop spreading falsehoods.
Slim101:
Gumsu Fatima Abacha has slammed Nobel Laureate, Professor Wole Soyinka over the comments he made about her father, late military dictator, Sani bacha.

"Wole soyinka oya na!!! Over to you!! Wicked old hawk .... your hate for my father shall kill you. Olori buruku mad cow" she wrote on Facebook.

Recall that the acclaimed playwright told President Buhari that he cannot honour MKO Abiola in one breath and admire his tormentor Sani Abacha in the same breath.

Soyinka, who spoke in Abuja on Wednesday at the national honours investiture for heroes of democracy, said that although he understood Buhari’s official loyalty to Abacha, it shouldn’t take preeminence over the preservation of democracy.

[i]“Dear Mr. President, you cannot honour Abiola in one breath and admire his tormentor in the same breath. So, as we have the Hall of Heroes in one hand, we also have the Hall of Shame as a lesson to future generations,” he said.

Gumsu Abacha also shared a post by one Ajayi Temitope. Read below:

https://mbasic.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10156602514122941&id=542062940&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.10156602514122941%3Atl_objid.10156602514122941%3Athrowback_story_fbid.10156602514122941%3Athid.542062940%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1530428399%3A-7380301111682002877&__tn__=%2As-R
Re: Gumsu Abacha Slams Wole Soyinka: Your Hate For My Father Shall Kill You, Mad Cow by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 15, 2018
gberra:
Preach.
Where were you when Ochereome Nnanna needed you?

-truth burns
undecided... I'm lost though
Re: Gumsu Abacha Slams Wole Soyinka: Your Hate For My Father Shall Kill You, Mad Cow by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:52pm On Jun 15, 2018
I just can't help but to say, gumsu is an idddiot '.

1 Like

Re: Gumsu Abacha Slams Wole Soyinka: Your Hate For My Father Shall Kill You, Mad Cow by zoedew: 9:54pm On Jun 15, 2018
The rants of the rabid daughter of Sanni Abacha the thief! She must be thoroughly shameless!

1 Like

Re: Gumsu Abacha Slams Wole Soyinka: Your Hate For My Father Shall Kill You, Mad Cow by Centcanada: 10:15pm On Jun 15, 2018
Wait oooo. So Abacha children still get mouth day talk for this country? Imagine oooo! You know thus one self? You done baff? May be you self-service oga wole to fry egg for you.

1 Like

Re: Gumsu Abacha Slams Wole Soyinka: Your Hate For My Father Shall Kill You, Mad Cow by rhames(m): 10:18pm On Jun 15, 2018
I doubt if Gumsu Abacha knows the extent of tyranny and bloodshed that her father ensured to keep himself in Power. Of course she will always insult elders because her ilk lacks resect for elders

1 Like

Re: Gumsu Abacha Slams Wole Soyinka: Your Hate For My Father Shall Kill You, Mad Cow by Solorrman(m): 10:22pm On Jun 15, 2018
Mayrock:
hausa fulani lack manners and respect.......

everything they do is just out of hatred....

Is just that Nigeria is governed by a fellow jihadist and criminal like ur father abacha....if not by now all ur family members suppose to be rotting in jail.
the jihad of hausa fulani is very light compared to d jihad that bible mentioned to have been said and directed by god. Joshua was commanded in d bible by god to kill a whole town and never let survivor,the jihad should include killing even pregnant women,old men and women and that he should start by killing frm uphill to downhill. I wonder which kind of ogba wrapping book b that. The jihad of islam forbid killing children and the old also forbid destroying trees and worship buildings. Am nt talking abt kind of fake christian sponsored jihadist like shekau where almost all of his masters comes frm france and nigerian christian leaders e.g jerry gana who always pays for mohammd yusuf bail. There is only one place in d present world that good islamic jihad is taking place thats chechniya while the rest are mostly christians/jews in disguise as any man can grow beard that u can never differentiate mohammed to benjamin ogbologojombidia. I am sorry that i quit reading replies frm ppl like u since 2012 bye u can call me hausa fulani illitrate only that i dnt believe a god or his son can b having a full bloody anus and penix to add more also visit toilet,to me its an insult toward god and a disgrace to even imagine a god can habour anus
Re: Gumsu Abacha Slams Wole Soyinka: Your Hate For My Father Shall Kill You, Mad Cow by IbnAbdullah1(m): 10:25pm On Jun 15, 2018
One thing I have come to realise is that people who condemn the most are more worse than people they condemn.
Put these same persons under the same condition believe you me, they will turn out worst.

No doubt Nairaland is a place where congregation of lousy loud mouths gain their voices and blare their buccal cavity like the South African vuvu zelas.
Re: Gumsu Abacha Slams Wole Soyinka: Your Hate For My Father Shall Kill You, Mad Cow by goodluck10: 10:33pm On Jun 15, 2018
Young lady, Is like you are very saucy, you don't have regard for your little self, after all the atrocities your late father did, you still have the gods to talk, I am ashame of you, You are disgusting.
Re: Gumsu Abacha Slams Wole Soyinka: Your Hate For My Father Shall Kill You, Mad Cow by Dareal90s(m): 10:33pm On Jun 15, 2018
Odingo1:
Abacha is not a criminal and have never stolen any money- Buhari

Yoruba supported him and they are here now lamenting.
Which Yoruba ar u talking abt? Coz as me nd my fellow yorubas ar concerned we gonna vote Buhari again, if u ain't happy abt it u knw d road to d lagoon.

2 Likes

Re: Gumsu Abacha Slams Wole Soyinka: Your Hate For My Father Shall Kill You, Mad Cow by Jimmy231: 10:44pm On Jun 15, 2018
Niwona? Otun so
Re: Gumsu Abacha Slams Wole Soyinka: Your Hate For My Father Shall Kill You, Mad Cow by willibounce1(m): 10:45pm On Jun 15, 2018
Tushkito:
sophicated morons

Ipod miscreant....e pain am

Re: Gumsu Abacha Slams Wole Soyinka: Your Hate For My Father Shall Kill You, Mad Cow by Odelhorno1990: 10:58pm On Jun 15, 2018
Tramadol is working if not why will small girl like this come online come yab her late Father age mate. Gunmu abi na Mumu should be handed to NDLEA the evidence of drug addiction is facie prima.
Re: Gumsu Abacha Slams Wole Soyinka: Your Hate For My Father Shall Kill You, Mad Cow by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jun 15, 2018
Solorrman:
the jihad of hausa fulani is very light compared to d jihad that bible mentioned to have been said and directed by god. Joshua was commanded in d bible by god to kill a whole town and never let survivor,the jihad should include killing even pregnant women,old men and women and that he should start by killing frm uphill to downhill. I wonder which kind of ogba wrapping book b that. The jihad of islam forbid killing children and the old also forbid destroying trees and worship buildings. Am nt talking abt kind of fake christian sponsored jihadist like shekau where almost all of his masters comes frm france and nigerian christian leaders e.g jerry gana who always pays for mohammd yusuf bail. There is only one place in d present world that good islamic jihad is taking place thats chechniya while the rest are mostly christians/jews in disguise as any man can grow beard that u can never differentiate mohammed to benjamin ogbologojombidia. I am sorry that i quit reading replies frm ppl like u since 2012 bye u can call me hausa fulani illitrate only that i dnt believe a god or his son can b having a full bloody anus and penix to add more also visit toilet,to me its an insult toward god and a disgrace to even imagine a god can habour anus

I hope u are fully aware u didn't make any sense.
Re: Gumsu Abacha Slams Wole Soyinka: Your Hate For My Father Shall Kill You, Mad Cow by Cyril2018: 11:16pm On Jun 15, 2018
Whoever you want to defend or insult, go on, but be reminded/informed that law of nemesis or retribution is ever Active. Castigate any tribe you wish. Celebrate any crime or criminal, a despot or despotism a pay day is sure. It's amazing that this lady could be so offended that she rashly and rascally went overboard in her reaction, but has no feeling or couldn't see the bleeding eyes of those whose fathers/parents were executed or killed in cold blood under the watch of her father. Oh... she values the respect of her father more than human life? So she has the got to mention 'kill'? Is killing running in their blood? Will she send herdsmen to Soyinka? Pls Ajayi, tell her that she should apologize to Wole Soyinka, his (Wole's) family and Nigerians. He said nothing nothing wrong, after all, to deserve such media insult from such seemingly uncultured girl and supposedly his great-grandchild. So Abiola committed TREASON therefore he should die and to be honored after death? Buhari's treasonable felony should just be flogged and be rehabilitated. Honestly, Nigeria going... going...going... gone!!!!
Re: Gumsu Abacha Slams Wole Soyinka: Your Hate For My Father Shall Kill You, Mad Cow by desgiezd(m): 11:19pm On Jun 15, 2018
Gumsu, your name says it all. No person with brains will bear the name Gumsu. That your were born in Aso Rock when your father was tormenting Nigeria makes you totally ignorant of the issues at hand. Now you're here insulting someone who your father can not withstand in spite of his guns and boots shows the sort of upbringing that you have.
Re: Gumsu Abacha Slams Wole Soyinka: Your Hate For My Father Shall Kill You, Mad Cow by DSDLIVEREPORT: 11:36pm On Jun 15, 2018
Nukilia:
Bastard child! Because Nigerians have refused to stone you and your family to death for the cruelty done against this nation. I wonder why Nigerians keep supporting these criminals undecided
you just wrote my comment. Omo ale ni nitooto

1 Like

Re: Gumsu Abacha Slams Wole Soyinka: Your Hate For My Father Shall Kill You, Mad Cow by Donpenny(m): 11:43pm On Jun 15, 2018
She is ill manner, she is not well trained for calling an elder state man a cow and an old hawk. Haba! She is obviously from d bashabasha lineage. May the iniquity of her father be remember before the Lord; may the sin of her mother never be blotted out. May their sins always be remember before the Lord, that He may cut of the memory of them from the surface of the earth. Amen (Ps 109vs14-15) undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Chinwoke Mbadinuju At Alex Ekwueme's Burial In Anambra (Photos) / IBB Tells Nigerians What To Expect From Buhari’s Second Term / IPMAN Gives Reasons For Increase In Fuel Pump Price To ₦‎617 Per Litre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.