Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,670 members, 7,820,353 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Davido Speaks On His Private Jet: Fan Asks "Where Is Air OBO, It's A Month Now" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Speaks On His Private Jet: Fan Asks "Where Is Air OBO, It's A Month Now" (53090 Views)

Fan Asks Davido To Write His Songs By Himself, He Replies / Uriel Oputa, Why Are You Not Married? - Fan Asks BBNaija Star, She Reacts / "Niyola Where Is Your Breast?" Fan Asks; Singer Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Speaks On His Private Jet: Fan Asks "Where Is Air OBO, It's A Month Now" by Larryallovernig: 10:38am On Jun 16, 2018
It's easier to purchase but maintenance is the problem. To maintain private jet is between 500.000 to 1million dollar per year.
Re: Davido Speaks On His Private Jet: Fan Asks "Where Is Air OBO, It's A Month Now" by Nicklaus619(m): 10:39am On Jun 16, 2018
americanson:
Mumu, typical numbskull Nigerian. How will Nigeria be great with People like you that have MMM brains that can easily be deceived and lied to.

You have a slavery, poor stricken mentality, how will Nigeria be great with slowpoke like u hating on others success?? I bet u don't have up to 20 thousand naira in ya life savings account. Don't u ever be jealous of other people success if u ever wanna succeed in life. Take that to the bank sissy cool
Re: Davido Speaks On His Private Jet: Fan Asks "Where Is Air OBO, It's A Month Now" by Akinwale14(m): 10:39am On Jun 16, 2018
Chidonc:

forget net worth , it about maintenance, ceiline Dion is worth more than the two but she couldn't cope with the maintenance.
Na Her Choice
Re: Davido Speaks On His Private Jet: Fan Asks "Where Is Air OBO, It's A Month Now" by kayowalemi(m): 10:39am On Jun 16, 2018
3D Animated Video of Olamide & Phyno Road 2 Russia Dem Go Hear Am Official Video by Zoftels 3D Animations

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUR381Ajm4Y&itct=CLEBEKQwIhMIqO66u-_X2wIVwlXgCh072gGeMgljNC1mZWVkLXVaGFVDRjVWakJxbU8zMTFWZkpDeDVCUG5MUQ%3D%3D&gl=NG&hl=en&client=mv-google
Re: Davido Speaks On His Private Jet: Fan Asks "Where Is Air OBO, It's A Month Now" by bayelsaowei(m): 10:41am On Jun 16, 2018
Davido would find it very hard maintaining a jet and keeping it in a hanger more or else own one..

If only people understand the cost of a jet..
Re: Davido Speaks On His Private Jet: Fan Asks "Where Is Air OBO, It's A Month Now" by Nicklaus619(m): 10:48am On Jun 16, 2018
seguno2:

Is today the El Stupido Day?
Too many questionable comments.
Living large without paying due taxes, which would create jobs and common facilities, utilities and infrastructure so that you and other “uneducated youths sitting around waiting for free oil money will stop risking death in the Sahara desert and Mediterranean Sea plus slavery in Libya?

Look who is being judgmental? So u think he is not Paying tax ? Do you know how many people are on his payroll?? For your information, most of these politicians within oversized tummy with companies all over Nigeria, never pay tax for one day, cause they never declare their assets. And one person makes his legitimate money and is trying to spend his money in peace you are here hating on him. U better start fighting ya politicians that steals ya money invest little in ya country, take the rest abroad and invade tax here and there. If u continue like licking and kissing ass and hating peoples success, u ain't gonna make yours. Take it to the bank
Re: Davido Speaks On His Private Jet: Fan Asks "Where Is Air OBO, It's A Month Now" by komolafemary(f): 10:54am On Jun 16, 2018
DAntivirus:
Air OBO is at Ojuelegba Car Wash... I saw it this morning grin
. Wait, are they washing it?
Re: Davido Speaks On His Private Jet: Fan Asks "Where Is Air OBO, It's A Month Now" by Scatterscatter(m): 10:55am On Jun 16, 2018
Akinwale14:
Are U Kidding Me? Go And Check P-square Net Worth And Tell Me If They Can't Buy Common Jet,As For Davido Na Too Much Hard Drugs And Ogogoro Dey Worry The Guy.

It's one thing to buy, it's another thing to maintain.

Smart people don't buy what they can't maintain, foolish people do.

Im sure Psquare was a smart group
Re: Davido Speaks On His Private Jet: Fan Asks "Where Is Air OBO, It's A Month Now" by Akinwale14(m): 10:55am On Jun 16, 2018
Opezzi419:
I hope say u guys no forget say Davido na the richest artist for naija as we speak.u fit check google if u think say I dey lie
E Be Like Say The Weeds Wey U Smoke This Morning Dey Worry U, Davido No Dey Top 10,So How He Take Be Richest Artist For Naija,Tell Me?
Re: Davido Speaks On His Private Jet: Fan Asks "Where Is Air OBO, It's A Month Now" by stephenqueen: 10:56am On Jun 16, 2018
We have not even seen the Bentley he said he bought undecided
Re: Davido Speaks On His Private Jet: Fan Asks "Where Is Air OBO, It's A Month Now" by Akinwale14(m): 10:56am On Jun 16, 2018
Scatterscatter:

It's one thing to buy, it's another thing to maintain.
Smart people don't buy what they can't maintain, foolish people do.
Im sure Psquare was a smart group
Lolzz
Re: Davido Speaks On His Private Jet: Fan Asks "Where Is Air OBO, It's A Month Now" by seguno2: 11:05am On Jun 16, 2018
Nicklaus619:
Look who is being judgmental? So u think he is not Paying tax ? Do you know how many people are on his payroll?? For your information, most of these politicians within oversized tummy with companies all over Nigeria, never pay tax for one day, cause they never declare their assets. And one person makes his legitimate money and is trying to spend his money in peace you are here hating on him. U better start fighting ya politicians that steals ya money invest little in ya country, take the rest abroad and invade tax here and there. If u continue like licking and kissing ass and hating peoples success, u ain't gonna make yours. Take it to the bank

I don’t think that he is not paying his due taxes.
I know that he is not.
Big difference.
If you have any sense, you should also be concerned that he is not paying taxes. In the places where they work hard to make all the things black people use, Davido will be cooling his irresponsible ass in a jail.
If you know, you know.

trioti:
Lagos Beams Attention On Tax Defaulters, ‘Sues’ AY And Davido
The Lagos State Government has focused its attention on high-profile tax defaulters in the state with the aim to ensure high level of compliance with its tax laws.

This is just as the state government has reportedly sued entertainers Davido and Ayo Makun, better known as AY, for tax evasion, as the duo are accused of evading tax despite high earnings from their business.

A court paper, seen by The Punch on Saturday, indicated that the state government had dragged the duo before the court for alleged tax evasion.

The news outlet disclosed that while Davido was charged before a Lagos high court in July 2017 and may risk a jail term if convicted AY was also charged to court in 2016 for failing to file his tax returns.

http://triotinaija.com.ng/lagos-state-government-sues-ay-davido-see-reasons/
Re: Davido Speaks On His Private Jet: Fan Asks "Where Is Air OBO, It's A Month Now" by Nicklaus619(m): 11:09am On Jun 16, 2018
seguno2:

I don’t think that he is not paying his due taxes.
I know that he is not.
Big difference.
If you have any sense, you should also be concerned that he is not paying taxes. In the places where they work hard to make all the things black people use, Davido will be cooling his irresponsible ass in a jail.
If you know, you know.

Comnon sense should tell u that you are in a failed country bro. A fantastic #ShitHole hold all ya politicians accountable if you want to make a positive change before, bringing the campaign here
Re: Davido Speaks On His Private Jet: Fan Asks "Where Is Air OBO, It's A Month Now" by americanson: 11:09am On Jun 16, 2018
Nicklaus619:

You have a slavery, poor stricken mentality, how will Nigeria be great with slowpoke like u hating on others success?? I bet u don't have up to 20 thousand naira in ya life savings account. Don't u ever be jealous of other people success if u ever wanna succeed in life. Take that to the bank sissy cool
ode... U think I am like you who sit behind devices hailing people who don't know about your existence while scream "OBO"

No go hustle. Be doing defender of Davidos universe behind your phone while men who know what's it takes to make money instead of dreaming and wishing call you out.

Keep calling us haters. We are no dreamers. David does not own a freaking private jet... Only moronz believe that shiiit cos they are ignorant of cost of private jet and its operational cost in the first place.

Oponu

4 Likes

Re: Davido Speaks On His Private Jet: Fan Asks "Where Is Air OBO, It's A Month Now" by Nicklaus619(m): 11:16am On Jun 16, 2018
americanson:
ode... U think I am like you who sit behind devices hailing people who don't know about your existence while scream "OBO"

No go hustle. Be doing defender of Davidos universe behind your phone while men who know what's it takes to make money instead of dreaming and wishing call you out.

Keep calling us haters. We are no dreamers. David does not own a freaking private jet... Only moronz believe that shiiit cos they are ignorant of cost of private jet and its operational cost in the first place.

Oponu

U are a psychopathic first class mumu, I am success and I am not a sycophant like you, i know my worth and I know my level of success this year alone, I don't need to start flaunting it here. Wether davido has a private jet or not, the facts remain that he is freaking rich and can pay u salary till u die. So am not a lazy ass kissing Nigeria low self esteemed youth like you that never want others to succeed. Go read the book of proverbs, you can never make it above ya current level with this ya antagonizing mentality. Receive sense and remain blessed cool
Re: Davido Speaks On His Private Jet: Fan Asks "Where Is Air OBO, It's A Month Now" by seguno2: 11:19am On Jun 16, 2018
Nicklaus619:
Comnon sense should tell u that you are in a failed country bro. A fantastic #ShitHole hold all ya politicians accountable if you want to make a positive change before, bringing the campaign here

Davido as a celebrity should do right and lend his voice to redeeming our country from its shittyhole status. Do you know if he is doing that
Is that not what celebrities do in the USA, Canada and the UK to make their countries so good that everyone is going there including our president who said that we are all criminals?
Re: Davido Speaks On His Private Jet: Fan Asks "Where Is Air OBO, It's A Month Now" by Nicklaus619(m): 11:21am On Jun 16, 2018
seguno2:

Davido as a celebrity should do right and lend his voice to redeeming our country from its shittyhole status. Do you know if he is doing that
Is that not what celebrities do in the USA, Canada and the UK to make their countries so good that everyone is going there including our president who said that we are all criminals?

I agreed with this one 100% from this juncture I can see you are a rational thinker cool

1 Like

Re: Davido Speaks On His Private Jet: Fan Asks "Where Is Air OBO, It's A Month Now" by seguno2: 11:22am On Jun 16, 2018
Nicklaus619:
I agreed with this one 100% from this juncture I can see you are a rational thinker cool

That was my point all along.
Glad you finally got it.
Cheers

1 Like

Re: Davido Speaks On His Private Jet: Fan Asks "Where Is Air OBO, It's A Month Now" by kmaster007: 11:36am On Jun 16, 2018
say nah fire fire!!! ABI nah wire wire!!! ABI nah forming forming!! ABI nah mouth matter.
Re: Davido Speaks On His Private Jet: Fan Asks "Where Is Air OBO, It's A Month Now" by americanson: 11:45am On Jun 16, 2018
Nicklaus619:

U are a psychopathic first class mumu, I am success and I am not a sycophant like you, i know my worth and I know my level of success this year alone, I don't need to start flaunting it here. Wether davido has a private jet or not, the facts remain that he is freaking rich and can pay u salary till u die. So am not a lazy ass kissing Nigeria low self esteemed youth like you that never want others to succeed. Go read the book of proverbs, you can never make it above ya current level with this ya antagonizing mentality. Receive sense and remain blessed cool

Lol.... Who asked you about your net worth? LMAO keep deceiving yourself... Las Las... After you go off nairaland, reality will be waiting to welcome you.

Oponu

1 Like

Re: Davido Speaks On His Private Jet: Fan Asks "Where Is Air OBO, It's A Month Now" by Akinwale14(m): 11:46am On Jun 16, 2018
Nicklaus619:

Mehn grin grin
Re: Davido Speaks On His Private Jet: Fan Asks "Where Is Air OBO, It's A Month Now" by Nicklaus619(m): 11:47am On Jun 16, 2018
americanson:

Lol.... Who asked you about your net worth? LMAO keep deceiving yourself... Las Las... After you go off nairaland, reality will be waiting to welcome you.

Oponu

Meche onu there u are talking incoherent.
Onye aburu onu dika ghi
Re: Davido Speaks On His Private Jet: Fan Asks "Where Is Air OBO, It's A Month Now" by DerrickEbili(m): 11:50am On Jun 16, 2018
My people no mind all them lie lie [color=#990000][/color] come and buy your sweet breeding puppy investments !!! 100% pure first shots administered All our puppies have taken first vaccination 100% full breed please quality is not cheap Here at Ricky's kennel our job is to serve our customers so this week i'm giving very good prices for quality puppies get you a cute pooch now !! 
On this weeks sale 
We have :
Rottwielers 
Germanshepherds
Doberman 
Caucasian boerbul 
Lahsa 
Samoyed 
Call or WhatsApp 08067467747 there's a pooch for everyone !!!!

Re: Davido Speaks On His Private Jet: Fan Asks "Where Is Air OBO, It's A Month Now" by nana06: 11:55am On Jun 16, 2018
firstly even if he lied, is it your lie?
if he has a jet, u go enter am? abi is your name Chioma or CeeC?
if u wan c d interior of private jets, download it from google or watch excellent videos on youtube
abi didn't Lai lie to us and we said na so them dey lie.....
wetin una won use d jet do....
as una no wan gree say dem get, dem sef no gree say them get.... don't u guys c d dem and not I....abeg except una wan dey argue, find someone collabo with and diss ur own jet story....
David's music signature is affluence just as Olamide and Phyno is the street, Wizkid ma sef dey on a different level, make i no talk make dem vampires no come....
That's his music signature and he has to live by it and act accordingly......
For the mean time, I am a property consultant based in Abuja..... kindly reply me if u need a good land to park your private jet or a land to create your own hanger...

Eid Mubarak!!!
Re: Davido Speaks On His Private Jet: Fan Asks "Where Is Air OBO, It's A Month Now" by pacoson: 11:56am On Jun 16, 2018
E don sell am ;DE
Re: Davido Speaks On His Private Jet: Fan Asks "Where Is Air OBO, It's A Month Now" by brownhawk: 12:00pm On Jun 16, 2018
DREAMZZZ:
Useless liar.....show us the jet...that chioma car fit be scam sef...30 billion and you dey owe different ppl here and dere
I can believe he has a lot of money plus a jet but what I can't believe is that he can maintain a jet. People way richer than him buy jets and quickly resell them because it can easily make them broke. Like he has even said it the jet dey ground yakata. It's only a matter of time he put it up for sale
Re: Davido Speaks On His Private Jet: Fan Asks "Where Is Air OBO, It's A Month Now" by americanson: 12:02pm On Jun 16, 2018
Nicklaus619:

Meche onu there u are talking incoherent.
Onye aburu onu dika ghi
Lmaooo.. He had to speak in my dialect...

Since you are my bro... I will let it slide. We are generally not lazy.

Enjoy your weekend bro.

1 Like

Re: Davido Speaks On His Private Jet: Fan Asks "Where Is Air OBO, It's A Month Now" by josessybj: 12:06pm On Jun 16, 2018
He can't afford it?
Re: Davido Speaks On His Private Jet: Fan Asks "Where Is Air OBO, It's A Month Now" by bluecircle470: 12:37pm On Jun 16, 2018
chukslawrence:
Fabu...... If you know you know.

Komaroll
Re: Davido Speaks On His Private Jet: Fan Asks "Where Is Air OBO, It's A Month Now" by madgoat(m): 12:44pm On Jun 16, 2018
Life is not fair. How some idiots like Davido can be so rich while we the masses are struggling to survive in this wretched economy.
Re: Davido Speaks On His Private Jet: Fan Asks "Where Is Air OBO, It's A Month Now" by xtervaganza(m): 1:04pm On Jun 16, 2018
Some kids were arguing other me online that he actually bought a jet and I asked hi if he believed Davido truly has 30billion in his account he said yes.

I stopped the arguement right there and then

1 Like

Re: Davido Speaks On His Private Jet: Fan Asks "Where Is Air OBO, It's A Month Now" by DAntivirus: 1:08pm On Jun 16, 2018
komolafemary:
. Wait, are they washing it?
yes, I had it had to pass a muddy road as there was traffic in the air grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Girlfriend Ama Shares Sultry Summer Vacation In Dubai Videos / Joseph Yobo's Daughter Spots Him On TV Live. See Her Epic Reaction (photos) / Tuface And Annie Idibia After Dubai Wedding (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.