Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,889 members, 7,817,616 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Super Eagles Players In Shaku Shaku Pose As They Rock Their Trending Track Kits - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Players In Shaku Shaku Pose As They Rock Their Trending Track Kits (78127 Views)

Henry Onyekuru Dances Zanku, Shaku Shaku And Gbe Body Eh At Entrance Show / Moment Usman Kamaru Danced Shaku Shaku & Used Wizkid's Soco At His Title fight / Paul Pogba Doing Shaku Shaku Dance After France V Argentina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Eagles Players In Shaku Shaku Pose As They Rock Their Trending Track Kits by cheta02(m): 9:41pm On Jun 15, 2018
Ok! We ve seen u guys
Score line Croatia 3 : 1 Nigeria
Re: Super Eagles Players In Shaku Shaku Pose As They Rock Their Trending Track Kits by swaggprofessor(m): 9:43pm On Jun 15, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Balogun is f**King tall hot and sexy just the way I like them kiss
Tall, sexy n hot guys always have a between larger than cucumber . i just hope u remember..........
Re: Super Eagles Players In Shaku Shaku Pose As They Rock Their Trending Track Kits by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 15, 2018
pedrilo:
pipo dey play beta ball dis ones dey pose for camera.
Buhari shud arrest all of dem if they dnt deliver.
We pay dem from tax payers monies for Pete's sake.

Not only prison, He fit send Efcc after them join.
Re: Super Eagles Players In Shaku Shaku Pose As They Rock Their Trending Track Kits by safarigirl(f): 9:46pm On Jun 15, 2018
TellMeNothing:
These guys are not serious at all. shocked

..Is like they don't know what they are in Russia for... Did they went for a World Tour or World Tournament?

By the way did they even watch they just finished thrilling Spain- Portugal match? and they are not sober and conscious yet!

Dont worry.... wait till you meet MESSI
you people just want to rant

Can't you see those pictures were taken in the day time? Is it not at night Spain vs Portugal was played? Must you people yarn dust in the name of criticism?

Everybody is taking pictures in Russia, the World Cup is like Christmas for many. Are they supposed to lock themselves up 24/7 so that you people will know they are working?

This reminds me of all those parents that think that it is the person that is reading for the world to see that will pass. When in fact, you can't judge like that

Leave these boys alone, their careers are at stake, the worst thing at stake for most people here is the money they bet on.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Super Eagles Players In Shaku Shaku Pose As They Rock Their Trending Track Kits by Bulletproof: 9:46pm On Jun 15, 2018
Are these boys mad......
Dem dey do photoshoot everywhere....
Dem think say World Cup na joke!
Are they crazy!!!!

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Players In Shaku Shaku Pose As They Rock Their Trending Track Kits by sharpwriter(m): 9:49pm On Jun 15, 2018
rozayx5:
Hope say una watch Spain match

Cause ball wet idey see

No room for fashion designers
Lolzzz cheesy

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Players In Shaku Shaku Pose As They Rock Their Trending Track Kits by enemyofprogress: 9:53pm On Jun 15, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
is that why you're wetting your pant?
Re: Super Eagles Players In Shaku Shaku Pose As They Rock Their Trending Track Kits by Endtimesmith(m): 9:53pm On Jun 15, 2018
Will shaku shaku help them to win all their matches?
Re: Super Eagles Players In Shaku Shaku Pose As They Rock Their Trending Track Kits by dumininu01(m): 9:54pm On Jun 15, 2018
I no fear... D pig don pick nigeria grin
Re: Super Eagles Players In Shaku Shaku Pose As They Rock Their Trending Track Kits by IAmAmbrose(m): 9:54pm On Jun 15, 2018
That 's How modric and ko wee use dem and be dancing shaku shaku tomorrow
Re: Super Eagles Players In Shaku Shaku Pose As They Rock Their Trending Track Kits by nextstep(m): 9:55pm On Jun 15, 2018
Team Awon Slaying Eagles grin wink

It will be a real shame if after all this fashion and shaku shaku they don't emerge from the group stage grin

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Players In Shaku Shaku Pose As They Rock Their Trending Track Kits by dumininu01(m): 9:55pm On Jun 15, 2018
sweetTai:
I’m scared, these boys’ legs are too skinny. Look at Messi’s leg, Ronaldo etc. soccer is for thick legs.
mikel leg nko cheesy
Re: Super Eagles Players In Shaku Shaku Pose As They Rock Their Trending Track Kits by dadabashua1(m): 9:57pm On Jun 15, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
OMG
Re: Super Eagles Players In Shaku Shaku Pose As They Rock Their Trending Track Kits by phamarsenal: 9:58pm On Jun 15, 2018
I just hope dis boys know where they re and Wat is expected of dem bk home. even d best teams re seriously preparing, dis is not tym for posing rather tym for serious business.

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Players In Shaku Shaku Pose As They Rock Their Trending Track Kits by SMILEGOLD(m): 9:58pm On Jun 15, 2018
I comment my reserve till d judgment day (tomorrow)
Re: Super Eagles Players In Shaku Shaku Pose As They Rock Their Trending Track Kits by demmie04: 9:58pm On Jun 15, 2018
Tiki taka Spain style of play but NIGERIA is coming with fashion football, Croatia and the rest ee ni wo tan, 9JA for the CUP
Re: Super Eagles Players In Shaku Shaku Pose As They Rock Their Trending Track Kits by bfn1: 10:00pm On Jun 15, 2018
kallmemrB:
Awon Models....This is the only thing we went to do at the world cup...its better we forfeit our matches and kuku do fashion Show in Russia...
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Players In Shaku Shaku Pose As They Rock Their Trending Track Kits by jaytime(m): 10:02pm On Jun 15, 2018
Their legs though. Such is life; something must always give...
Re: Super Eagles Players In Shaku Shaku Pose As They Rock Their Trending Track Kits by Artzdanielsz(m): 10:03pm On Jun 15, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Dream on girl. No be crime
Re: Super Eagles Players In Shaku Shaku Pose As They Rock Their Trending Track Kits by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 15, 2018
ishowdotgmail:
These people don't know what they've signed for ooo undecided

With tonight's match I watched, omo this Russia 2018 go hot die.

How we wan take survive with our fine jersey and shaku shaku pose:
cry

Meanwhile
CR7 is the best player in the universe

Sure!He is ever the greatest!I don't like people comparing him with Messi,they aren't mate or equal.

Where Ronaldo will go,Messi can't go there.Messi is a learner and follower.

When Ronaldo Built a 5-star hotel in Portugal's Capital worth millions of $,what did Messi do,he copied him and built his own hotel but it wasn't up to that of Ronaldo.

What Ronlado did today in FIFA WORLD Cup,Messi can't do or achieve it.

Remember the last Champions league,did Messi ever scored an overhead kick?

What about the last Euro 2016,where was Messi when Ronaldo was achieving?

Common!CR7 IS THE BEST EVER IN THE HISTORY OF FOOTBALL FOR NOW,I DONT KNOW IN THE NEXT DECADE WHEN HE WOULD HAVE RETIRED IF MESSI WOULD STILL BE PLAYING AT BARCELONA THEN,BY THEN,WE MAY GIVE IT TO HIM BY CHANCE!
Re: Super Eagles Players In Shaku Shaku Pose As They Rock Their Trending Track Kits by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 15, 2018
Are these guys training at all?
Re: Super Eagles Players In Shaku Shaku Pose As They Rock Their Trending Track Kits by Buffalowings3(m): 10:04pm On Jun 15, 2018
This people no get sense.
then don confirm my reasoning

Na one million i go use bet say croatia go win cool
Re: Super Eagles Players In Shaku Shaku Pose As They Rock Their Trending Track Kits by sukar886: 10:04pm On Jun 15, 2018
no be picture we go chop,na winning we want tomorrow oooo

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Players In Shaku Shaku Pose As They Rock Their Trending Track Kits by afamaustin(m): 10:04pm On Jun 15, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
olosho spoted
Re: Super Eagles Players In Shaku Shaku Pose As They Rock Their Trending Track Kits by sukar886: 10:06pm On Jun 15, 2018
[quote author=sukar886 post=68520305]no be picture we go chop,na winning we want tomorrow oooo[/quote meanwhile cr7 is the world best in the whole universe..no challenge
Re: Super Eagles Players In Shaku Shaku Pose As They Rock Their Trending Track Kits by BiggyBamBam: 10:07pm On Jun 15, 2018
Una better win or una dance go comot from "shaku shaku" to "kashu kashu"
Re: Super Eagles Players In Shaku Shaku Pose As They Rock Their Trending Track Kits by Ofemmanu1: 10:11pm On Jun 15, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

I'm tall, cute and I can drill hard!
Re: Super Eagles Players In Shaku Shaku Pose As They Rock Their Trending Track Kits by Hallabee1(m): 10:11pm On Jun 15, 2018
DIYhackers:
This ones no serious at all, na funfair dem go do for Russia. I no kuku get high expectation before
about your signature , let's relate
Re: Super Eagles Players In Shaku Shaku Pose As They Rock Their Trending Track Kits by pedrilo: 10:11pm On Jun 15, 2018
emelda86:
The guy on the second pic putting on green is the real deal

Dayummmm....dude is cute for days

This kind guy don't need to stress himself @ll cos I'll be wet as fvck
me unkor shocked
Re: Super Eagles Players In Shaku Shaku Pose As They Rock Their Trending Track Kits by DIYhackers: 10:13pm On Jun 15, 2018
Hallabee1:
about your signature , let's relate
pm me
Re: Super Eagles Players In Shaku Shaku Pose As They Rock Their Trending Track Kits by babeosisi: 10:15pm On Jun 15, 2018
Let them not win this world cup na dat time I go say my mind
Re: Super Eagles Players In Shaku Shaku Pose As They Rock Their Trending Track Kits by babeosisi: 10:17pm On Jun 15, 2018
sacluxisback:
Are these guys training at all?

Ask them o
Na to wear cloth snap picture up and down dem go dia?
I hope they are also abstaining from women
We don't want dissipated energy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tyson Fury Masturbates 7 Times A Day As Part Of Wilder Rematch Preparations / Photos Of Najila Trindade Accusing Neymar Of Rape / Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off New ₦‎8 Billion Rare Bugatti Centodieci (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.