Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,916 members, 7,835,063 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

I Received This Message Today, How Authentic Is This Concept Innovative People - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Received This Message Today, How Authentic Is This Concept Innovative People (594 Views)

Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? / How Authentic Is This Interview? / Npower - Just Received This Text Message From NPOWER (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Received This Message Today, How Authentic Is This Concept Innovative People by fortuneBablola: 6:16pm On Jun 15, 2018
Due to the public holiday on the 12th of June, The INTERVIEW which was scheduled to hold that day has been rescheduled. The new schedule is as follows:

Date: 19th June 2018

Venue: End of Adeniyi Jones, last floor University Press building, Acme Bustop, Ikeja. 

Regards

HR Concept Innovate
Re: I Received This Message Today, How Authentic Is This Concept Innovative People by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 15, 2018
Anything Ikeja I don't trust
Re: I Received This Message Today, How Authentic Is This Concept Innovative People by Foldyherz(f): 9:03pm On Jun 18, 2018
fortuneBablola post=68513541]Due to the public holiday on the 12th of June, The INTERVIEW which was scheduled to hold that day has been rescheduled. The new schedule is as follows:

Date: 19th June 2018

Venue: End of Adeniyi Jones, last floor University Press building, Acme Bustop, Ikeja. 

Regards

HR Concept Innovate[/quote]
I don't trust this people they are scammers,they even have different ways of writing there address,I was there last week.They even called me today.
Re: I Received This Message Today, How Authentic Is This Concept Innovative People by Foldyherz(f): 9:08pm On Jun 18, 2018
I don't trust them at all.When I got there interview invite last week I tried to google the name but no result, Hale resources was the one recruiting,they now change the email address to Pearls solution.They have different names and ways of writing there address,the interview (a woman) is very sound n she makes it real but the workers kept on looking as if they ask them not to talk. They called me today to find out why I didn't show up for d training (a real company will never do that).The place is a NO

(1) (Reply)

Accountant Needed At OK Kinetic Ltd / Vacancy Alert / Urgent Vacancies - Procurement / Warehouse Representatives For OND Holders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.