Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,934 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

Dragnet/GSE/GMAT Past Questions And Answers BONANZA!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dragnet/GSE/GMAT Past Questions And Answers BONANZA!!! (958 Views)

Free Past Questions (Dragnet , Workforce, HCP, Banks, Mobil And Gmat) / FRSC Candidates Free Past questions and answers / Federal Road Safety Recruitment Past Questions And Answers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dragnet/GSE/GMAT Past Questions And Answers BONANZA!!! by AlienRobot: 7:29pm On Jun 15, 2018
In view of the pleas from many, it has come to our understanding that many want our books (GSE, Dragnet, GMAT past questions and answers) but couldn't afford it.

So, we have decided to slash the price by 50% as weekend bonanza. This however implies that the price now goes for just 200naira which can be payed inform of mtn/airtel recharge card.

However, it should be understood that the airtime is for the purpose of data Procurement to properly attach the files to the receiver address.

It is highly important to note that intelligence does not get you through dragnet aptitude test, practice does.

You can reach out to us via

Alienrobot01@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Dragnet/GSE/GMAT Past Questions And Answers BONANZA!!! by LammyBillionz(m): 12:35pm On Jun 16, 2018
Dont get me wrong ooo... i have done this before and the fellow until now has not sent the docs....
Re: Dragnet/GSE/GMAT Past Questions And Answers BONANZA!!! by whatmoreng: 4:44pm On Jun 18, 2018
winner361@gmail.com
Thanks And God Bless
Re: Dragnet/GSE/GMAT Past Questions And Answers BONANZA!!! by DrewMX(m): 5:56pm On Jun 18, 2018
Andrewkel406@gmail.com
Kudos, More grease to your elbow
Re: Dragnet/GSE/GMAT Past Questions And Answers BONANZA!!! by ezehruth: 9:20pm On Jun 18, 2018
Please I sent the card to your email o. Check your inbox. ezehruth48@gmail.com. I'm waiting, thanks.
Re: Dragnet/GSE/GMAT Past Questions And Answers BONANZA!!! by Archiver19(m): 3:34pm On Jun 19, 2018
please am interested in the book.my email.ogurufavour@gmail.com
Re: Dragnet/GSE/GMAT Past Questions And Answers BONANZA!!! by adexAlfa: 4:10pm On Jun 19, 2018
[color=#990000][/color] am interested please
Re: Dragnet/GSE/GMAT Past Questions And Answers BONANZA!!! by adexAlfa: 4:12pm On Jun 19, 2018
my email: adex_abayomi@yahoo.com
Re: Dragnet/GSE/GMAT Past Questions And Answers BONANZA!!! by AlienRobot: 4:19pm On Jun 20, 2018
adexAlfa:
my email: adex_abayomi@yahoo.com
We have contacted you
Re: Dragnet/GSE/GMAT Past Questions And Answers BONANZA!!! by AlienRobot: 5:06pm On Jun 20, 2018
LammyBillionz:
Dont get me wrong ooo... i have done this before and the fellow until now has not sent the docs....
We are quite different from the person..

Immediately after confirmation of the recharge voucher, we'll attach to the receiver's email address the soft copies of the dragnet (numerical, verbal, abstract) reasoning and comprehensive GMAT preparation materials.
Re: Dragnet/GSE/GMAT Past Questions And Answers BONANZA!!! by AlienRobot: 6:24pm On Jun 20, 2018
If you have contacted us in recent times, we are pleased to inform you that we have reverted your mails...

Thanks
Re: Dragnet/GSE/GMAT Past Questions And Answers BONANZA!!! by AlienRobot: 8:14am On Jun 21, 2018
Still on
Re: Dragnet/GSE/GMAT Past Questions And Answers BONANZA!!! by AlienRobot: 11:45am On Jun 21, 2018
Ongoing

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2018 / Urgent Vacancies @ Lekki / Customer Service Representative At Somotex Nigeria Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.