Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Eid Mubarak To All Our Muslim Brothers And Sisters. Hope You’re Ejoying Your Day - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Eid Mubarak To All Our Muslim Brothers And Sisters. Hope You’re Ejoying Your Day (599 Views)

Happy Eid-el Kabir To Our Muslim Brothers And Sisters. / To Our Muslim Brothers And Sisters,how Is The Fasting Going? / Happy Eid-el-maulud To Our Muslim Brothers And Sisters. #npowerng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eid Mubarak To All Our Muslim Brothers And Sisters. Hope You’re Ejoying Your Day by npowerng: 7:42pm On Jun 15, 2018
Eid Mubarak to all our Muslim brothers and sisters.

Hope you enjoy your celebrations.

#NPowerNG

1 Like

Re: Eid Mubarak To All Our Muslim Brothers And Sisters. Hope You’re Ejoying Your Day by dbestuncle: 11:08am On Jun 21, 2018
They have finished d celebration. When do we hear the long awaited good news for 2017.
Re: Eid Mubarak To All Our Muslim Brothers And Sisters. Hope You’re Ejoying Your Day by stevemayor: 7:42am On Jun 22, 2018
Thanks
Re: Eid Mubarak To All Our Muslim Brothers And Sisters. Hope You’re Ejoying Your Day by jwals: 10:51pm On Jun 22, 2018
stevemayor:
Goodmorning. I am Mayomi Stephen, a 2016 N-HEALTH Beneficiary from Lagos State. I started receiving payments of stipends 2months ago. I will like to know when the backlog of 14months would be paid. In addition my page hasn't been activated for device selection yet, kindly help with the activation. Looking forward to your positive response. Thanks. EMAIL: Mayomistephen23@gmail.com
stevemayor:
Goodmorning. I am Mayomi Stephen, a 2016 N-HEALTH Beneficiary from Lagos State. I started receiving payments of stipends 2months ago. I will like to know when the backlog of 14months would be paid. In addition my page hasn't been activated for device selection yet, kindly help with the activation. Looking forward to your positive response. Thanks. EMAIL: Mayomistephen23@gmail.com
stevemayor:

Oga ooo!!! 14months without payment, for a two years program, that is just for 2016 applicants, so 2017 applicants should go and sleep
Re: Eid Mubarak To All Our Muslim Brothers And Sisters. Hope You’re Ejoying Your Day by bamoski4real: 1:41pm On Jun 23, 2018
It shall not be well with you npower people at all
Re: Eid Mubarak To All Our Muslim Brothers And Sisters. Hope You’re Ejoying Your Day by Yusif0510(m): 4:37pm On Jun 25, 2018
Alhamdulillah we thank God.

(1) (Reply)

Graduate Digital Geeks Recruitment At Kimberly Ryan Ltd / WAEC Holder Writers Wanted - Gaduwa Abuja / Npowerng To Block 2017 Beneficiaries Off It's Social Media Channels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.