Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Happy Eid-el-maulud To Our Muslim Brothers And Sisters. #npowerng - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Happy Eid-el-maulud To Our Muslim Brothers And Sisters. #npowerng (1713 Views)

Happy Eid-el Kabir To Our Muslim Brothers And Sisters. / Eid Mubarak To All Our Muslim Brothers And Sisters. Hope You’re Ejoying Your Day / To Our Muslim Brothers And Sisters,how Is The Fasting Going? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Eid-el-maulud To Our Muslim Brothers And Sisters. #npowerng by npowerng: 6:30pm On Dec 01, 2017
Happy Eid-el-Maulud to our Muslim brothers and sisters.

#NPowerNG

Re: Happy Eid-el-maulud To Our Muslim Brothers And Sisters. #npowerng by Flexherbal(m): 6:49pm On Dec 01, 2017
Celebrate with those who are celebrating...
Re: Happy Eid-el-maulud To Our Muslim Brothers And Sisters. #npowerng by Akalia(m): 7:12pm On Dec 01, 2017
Please When will you start rolling out sms to preselected applicants in regards to the verification venues?
Re: Happy Eid-el-maulud To Our Muslim Brothers And Sisters. #npowerng by Deflorence(f): 8:38pm On Dec 01, 2017
Finally!!!. Hope we wont be asked to show congratulatory SMS at the LGA of residence?.

NPOWERNG
Re: Happy Eid-el-maulud To Our Muslim Brothers And Sisters. #npowerng by npowerng: 10:56am On Dec 04, 2017
Flexherbal:
Celebrate with those who are celebrating...

smiley
Re: Happy Eid-el-maulud To Our Muslim Brothers And Sisters. #npowerng by npowerng: 10:57am On Dec 04, 2017
Deflorence:
Finally!!!.
Hope we wont be asked to show congratulatory SMS at the LGA of residence?.

NPOWERNG

Two things we have said
1. States have different start dates
2. Due to the holiday affecting some preparatory logistics, take off at State

LGAs will be delayed for a few days.
Re: Happy Eid-el-maulud To Our Muslim Brothers And Sisters. #npowerng by npowerng: 10:58am On Dec 04, 2017
Akalia:
Please When will you start rolling out sms to preselected applicants in regards to the verification venues?

2. Due to the holiday affecting some preparatory logistics, take off at State

LGAs will be delayed for a few days.

Kindly stay tuned to the Official Npower social media pages for News and Updates.
Re: Happy Eid-el-maulud To Our Muslim Brothers And Sisters. #npowerng by TempleUche(m): 6:06am On Dec 05, 2017
pls how do we know when our respective states will start theirs
[/quote]
Re: Happy Eid-el-maulud To Our Muslim Brothers And Sisters. #npowerng by Ugomajority: 7:00am On Dec 05, 2017
I HV not noticed any state starting their verification yet. If there are, when was their state publish here for verification? I dony want to miss the verification, pls kindly clarify me. Do I visit my LGA now? or wait for update. From Abia state

1 Like

Re: Happy Eid-el-maulud To Our Muslim Brothers And Sisters. #npowerng by npowerng: 4:54pm On Dec 05, 2017
Ugomajority:
I HV not noticed any state starting their verification yet. If there are, when was their state publish here for verification? I dony want to miss the verification, pls kindly clarify me. Do I visit my LGA now? or wait for update. From Abia state

Kindly check in your selected Local Government Area secretariat for your physical verification sir.

Please note: Two things we have said
2. Due to the holiday affecting some preparatory logistics, take off at Some State LGAs will be delayed.
Re: Happy Eid-el-maulud To Our Muslim Brothers And Sisters. #npowerng by npowerng: 4:55pm On Dec 05, 2017
TempleUche:

pls how do we know when our respective states will start theirs

Kindly check in your selected Local Government Area secretariat for your physical verification sir.

Please note: Two things we have said
2. Due to the holiday affecting some preparatory logistics, take off at Some State LGAs will be delayed.

(1) (Reply)

Who Else Got Message From GLO?? / Fifteen Lucrative Skills You Can Learn Online / Possibility Of Working With Both State And Federal Government.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.