Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,029 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Ethiope Federal: Propelling Hon. Ben Igbakpa To Victory Without Prejudice - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ethiope Federal: Propelling Hon. Ben Igbakpa To Victory Without Prejudice (564 Views)

PIB: Ben Igbakpa Reacts To Backlash And Disappointment After PIB Passage At NASS / "Silent Prejudice": Femi Fani-Kayode Joins Nollywood (Photos) / Meet Nigeria’s “most Gender Insensitive“ Lawmaker; Hon Ben Igbakpa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ethiope Federal: Propelling Hon. Ben Igbakpa To Victory Without Prejudice by ubikings: 7:55pm On Jun 15, 2018
ETHIOPE FEDERAL: PROPELLING HON. BEN IGBAKPA TO VICTORY WITHOUT PREJUDICE.

BY LARRY OBOH:

In my laborious and continuous search for facts about life, I have discovered that goals actualized by great people are being lauded by those who have equally done remarkable things and those that have not; I also discovered that the value of a gift is neither the price nor durability, but it's ability to evoke thoughts that comes with a long-lasting smile.

Whenever I reflect at goals that have been actualized by great people around me, my thoughts always reveal that the greatness of any individual should not only be measured by those who live after them (when they are dead), but also by those who live with them (when they are alive). The greatest of people have always affected their immediate and distant environments, directly and indirectly, with equal proportion. Because there are few whose extraordinary deeds and acts of goodness continue to positively affect humanity, true and honourable service to humanity is this deficient.

The world indeed suffers from the relatively lack of selflessness and heroism. But for the few people who still hold the collective progress of humanity in high priority, their inspirations must be accorded its due commendation. Because charity must begin at home, I'm always inclined to look within my immediate sociopolitical grouping in constant considerations of those whose spirits of oneness and inspiring great characters of worthy honorarium.

I hail from Ethiope Federal Constituency. That is where my perspective search for great people must begin. I have cast my mind far and across Ethiope Federal Constituency in search of people who duly deserve the entitled claims of honour and adoration. I have looked out for people who have modeled themselves with the reputation for being visionary; possessing the resourcefulness for alleviating the sufferings of the people by providing the opportunities where their challenges are transformed to better life openings; one who dares to champion courses many considered impossible; one who has worked his way up the ladder of achievements meritoriously; one who lives through the people like their lifeblood by the virtue of his/her openness and compassion; one who has integrity and enjoys the respect of other well-meaning individuals; one who is known to work with people through their inclusive participation; and one who never fails to accept his shortcomings and credits the people for his strength. Every time I look in my head for someone who succinctly reflects all I have described above, I look no further than Hon. Ben Rolland Igbakpa.

#TeamIgbakpa

Re: Ethiope Federal: Propelling Hon. Ben Igbakpa To Victory Without Prejudice by Elose11(m): 9:47pm On Jun 15, 2018
Are you from Ethiope west? Oghara? I work there.

(1) (Reply)

The ‘look’ Saraki Gave Buhari Stirs Debate Among Nigerians - Candy Tv / Ekiti Election: Arewa Youths Attack Buhari Over Use Of Force Against Gov. Fayose / Ekiti 2018: Tension As Thugs Threaten The Lives Of Corp Members [VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.