Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,012 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

J-zay An Anti-christ(too Bad) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / J-zay An Anti-christ(too Bad) (4189 Views)

Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ / Maheeda Post Photo Of A Guy's Big D.ic.k On Twitter To Replace Davido![too Bad]! / The Royal Baby Is The Anti-christ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

J-zay An Anti-christ(too Bad) by ifihearam: 12:18pm On Jun 03, 2010
JZAY MY BEST MUSICIAN AND RAPPER HAS DISAPPOINTED ME BY BEING A MEMBER OF THE CHURCH OF THE DEVIL WHERE THE LIKES OF CELINE DION,MICHAEL JACKSON,BILL GATES ETC.AT FIRST I DOUBTED BUT A DEAR FRIEND OF MINE HAD TO PLAY HIS NEW SONG ON NEW YORK WHERE HE FEATURED RIHANNA HE SAID CLEARLY THAT "JESUS CAN'T SAVE YOU"
I AM HIGHLY DISAPPOINTED IN HIM AND I DECLINE FROM SEEING HIM AS A MENTOR AND A HIGHLY CELEBRATED GUY.IF YOU STILL ONT BELIEVE PLEASE PLAY THAT SONG AND LISTEN TO IT CAREFULLY.
Re: J-zay An Anti-christ(too Bad) by deltalife(m): 1:23pm On Jun 03, 2010
It is quite unfortunate, I know every-one will just be disappointed fin the guy.
He is really a full by that.
Re: J-zay An Anti-christ(too Bad) by Travelista(f): 3:16pm On Jun 03, 2010
Umm, that's Alicia Keys in the song and not Rihanna but Jay is a known follower of Aleister Crowley. Look at his song 'Run This Town' and tell me that song (and the video) aren't evil.
Re: J-zay An Anti-christ(too Bad) by sima(f): 6:09pm On Jun 03, 2010
Too bad, I never really liked him
But what's the point being an anti christ anyway, what is their gain undecided
Re: J-zay An Anti-christ(too Bad) by sima(f): 6:14pm On Jun 03, 2010
Pls Oo, Is 50 Cent among ehm anti christ?
Re: J-zay An Anti-christ(too Bad) by chelseabmw(m): 12:02am On Jun 04, 2010
sima:

Pls Oo, Is 50 Cent among ehm anti christ?

y do u always ask useless questuins in every thread
Re: J-zay An Anti-christ(too Bad) by Awalondon(f): 4:25am On Jun 04, 2010
This is for really, Michael jackson was going to tell the whole world about this on his tour that y they killed him before he could. And no 50 cent is not in it, it's jay z and his gang. And the reason why they fellow the devil is to become very rich. Just look on YouTube you will see.
Re: J-zay An Anti-christ(too Bad) by Sissy3(f): 6:25am On Jun 04, 2010
i bet you didnt understand the whole lyrics of that song
Re: J-zay An Anti-christ(too Bad) by sima(f): 7:50am On Jun 04, 2010
chelseabmw:

y do u always ask useless questuins in every thread
n' how are my questions useless?
If u no like them, dont pay attention to them undecided
Re: J-zay An Anti-christ(too Bad) by Ruq: 5:42pm On Jun 04, 2010
I think what he said was Jesus can't save you, life starts when the church ends.
Re: J-zay An Anti-christ(too Bad) by mamagee3(f): 6:23pm On Jun 04, 2010
It was obvious from the beginning.

But I don't get why he keeps making music videos in Black and dressed in a black outfit too

Seems cocky!
Re: J-zay An Anti-christ(too Bad) by ifihearam: 11:54pm On Jun 04, 2010
[s]I think what he said was Jesus can't save you, life starts when the church ends[/s]

So this means he is for Christ abi?
Re: J-zay An Anti-christ(too Bad) by Sissy3(f): 12:06am On Jun 05, 2010
just say you dont understand the whole lyrics of that song jor and stop picking
Re: J-zay An Anti-christ(too Bad) by ifihearam: 12:13am On Jun 05, 2010
just say you dont understand the whole lyrics of that song jor and stop picking

@sissy

You that understands better pls explain it to us
Re: J-zay An Anti-christ(too Bad) by Ruq: 12:37pm On Jun 05, 2010
@hifiearm i don't care if he is anti christ,islam,babalawo. Na him nd God get case no be me nd am nd no matter how i like is song i won't follow his believe.
Re: J-zay An Anti-christ(too Bad) by Nobody: 12:29am On Jun 06, 2010
you will also be thrilled with what you can read here https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-420989.0.html
Re: J-zay An Anti-christ(too Bad) by Kunbee: 1:05am On Jun 06, 2010
Stale, he is a masonry i think
Re: J-zay An Anti-christ(too Bad) by Ruq: 2:02am On Jun 06, 2010
Everyone knows he's a mansonry that's completely stale.
Re: J-zay An Anti-christ(too Bad) by aieromon(m): 9:08am On Jun 06, 2010
ifihearam:

JZAY MY BEST MUSICIAN AND RAPPER HAS DISAPPOINTED ME BY BEING A MEMBER OF THE CHURCH OF THE DEVIL WHERE THE LIKES OF CELINE DION,MICHAEL JACKSON,BILL GATES  ETC.AT FIRST I DOUBTED BUT A DEAR FRIEND OF MINE HAD TO PLAY HIS NEW SONG ON NEW YORK WHERE HE FEATURED RIHANNA HE SAID CLEARLY THAT "JESUS CAN'T SAVE YOU"
  I AM HIGHLY DISAPPOINTED IN HIM AND I DECLINE FROM SEEING HIM AS A MENTOR AND A HIGHLY CELEBRATED GUY.

I wanted to enlighten you till i came across the highlighted words.You don't know jack about him and his music.

IF YOU STILL ONT BELIEVE PLEASE PLAY THAT SONG AND LISTEN TO IT CAREFULLY.

Take your advise and come back with your opinions,not something someone told you
Re: J-zay An Anti-christ(too Bad) by Brisingr(m): 9:28am On Jun 06, 2010
evrytym i pledge 2 stop listenin 2 dis guyz i always fall off d wagon my longest streak witout jay_z & d rest is bout a month
Re: J-zay An Anti-christ(too Bad) by SeanT21(f): 9:39am On Jun 06, 2010
Get Michael Jackson's name of this thread. People need to quit with this Illuminati crap.
Re: J-zay An Anti-christ(too Bad) by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 06, 2010
They say there is no smoke without fire. Oneday, I started watching these conspiracy illuminati videos on utube and lets just say it freaked the hell out of me, I happened to be home all by myself I was scared and shitting myselfshocked shocked shocked Ignorance is bliss I tell ya.
Re: J-zay An Anti-christ(too Bad) by Scooby1(m): 9:06pm On Jun 06, 2010
^^^ grin grin grin grin grin
Re: J-zay An Anti-christ(too Bad) by daisies: 9:46pm On Jun 06, 2010
he should really be, with all that devilish songs he writes, i don't think all that talent is from a reliable source,
Re: J-zay An Anti-christ(too Bad) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 06, 2010
Scooby1:

^^^ grin grin grin grin grin

My dear it was scary, I was home alone all week and the nights were scarier shocked shocked I had to sleep with the night-light on and the window open so I can here peoples voices then I had my bible open to psalm 23 and my rosary around my neck shocked shocked shocked shocked I have managed to block out the things I watched now. grin grin
Re: J-zay An Anti-christ(too Bad) by Ruq: 10:08pm On Jun 06, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

My dear it was scary, I was home alone all week and the nights were scarier shocked shocked I had to sleep with the night-light on and the window open so I can here peoples voices then I had my bible open to psalm 23 and my rosary around my neck shocked shocked shocked shocked I have managed to block out the things I watched now.  grin grin
Na waoo! I guess u dnt watch horror films
Re: J-zay An Anti-christ(too Bad) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 06, 2010
Ruq:

Na waoo! I guess u dnt watch horror films
I can watch oyinbo horror films but Nigerian horror ones shocked shocked shocked shocked there is one I watched when I was very young, it freaked the hell out of me still does till this day shocked shocked grin grin grin
Re: J-zay An Anti-christ(too Bad) by Ruq: 10:59pm On Jun 06, 2010
Nigerian horror film is whack!!. We don't even have horror films as far as American horror films are concerned. They are scareless and Senseless.
Re: J-zay An Anti-christ(too Bad) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jun 06, 2010
I guess its the diabolic nature of the Nigerian movies that freaks me out.
Re: J-zay An Anti-christ(too Bad) by mamagee3(f): 11:32pm On Jun 06, 2010
Ruq:

Nigerian horror film is whack!!. We don't even have horror films as far as American horror films are concerned. They are scareless and Senseless.
Horror films?. . .

Where did horror films come from?

This thread is about Jay-z
Re: J-zay An Anti-christ(too Bad) by LEVIUCHRIS(m): 11:54pm On Jun 06, 2010
For saying that Jesus cannot save you according to j-zay's music, i think is all about ones believe, but the issue here is only Jesus can save.
Based on our horror film we need to improve because is not horror its humor, they should improve the more but i like them any way.
Re: J-zay An Anti-christ(too Bad) by omataeje(m): 3:39pm On Jun 08, 2010
Dont worry! time shall tell, every Soul will give His/Her account one DAY, lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido's Father Built A Church? / Mrs. Foluso Alakija Own's World's Most Expensive Apartments / Nkeiru Sylvanus Shares Super Sophisticated Pics, Plans US Premiere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.