Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,534 members, 7,837,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Argentina Vs Iceland: World Cup 2018 (1 - 1) - Full Time - Sports (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Argentina Vs Iceland: World Cup 2018 (1 - 1) - Full Time (96242 Views)

Musa! Man Of The Match - Nigerian Vs Iceland (World Cup 2018) / Messi Vs Iceland: Caption These Photos Of Iceland Players Marking Messi / Nigeria Vs Iceland : World Cup (2 - 0) On 22nd June 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Argentina Vs Iceland: World Cup 2018 (1 - 1) - Full Time by purplekayc(m): 4:47pm On Jun 16, 2018
Funnicator:

oh my bad. sorry to the GOATgrin(greatest of all time).
they must win their next two matches
Re: Argentina Vs Iceland: World Cup 2018 (1 - 1) - Full Time by carammel(f): 4:47pm On Jun 16, 2018
lefulefu2:
wetin i dey fear be say make croatia no go load us. At least if dem give us 1:0 dat would be ok. Look at argentina in their best form being held by iceland. Naija wey no do any training na how dem wan fare today? Instead of dem to focus on their training dem dey slay in one photo shoot and the other. The god of football help dem dis evenin shacheesy.
Stay positive,Naija for the win.
Re: Argentina Vs Iceland: World Cup 2018 (1 - 1) - Full Time by Akinwale14(m): 4:48pm On Jun 16, 2018
[quote author=Androidking post=68541789]As a football fan I try my possible not to be biased in football .
I don't blame messi today and as usual I always blame the coach,

When he noticed that messi is a target man he supposed to drop messi to mid-field as top 10 replace di maria with dybala ,so that messi will be decoy striker distracting d defence while dybala or aguero will always score , d way those guys are marking d ball u will noticed that they are ready to defend and take home der 1-1 draw ,

Any coach DAT build his formation over 1man will not always be successful in wining trophies .

Let's remove the goals and appreciate that messi played good football today , its just that people will always expect much more from a world class player ,especially when they are playing an underdog team .

We should also commed Iceland for defending well ,they came to park d bus ,that doesn't mean Argentina didn't do all they could ,

We will gist later after tonights match . Bro I Feel U Jare

1 Like

Re: Argentina Vs Iceland: World Cup 2018 (1 - 1) - Full Time by blaise26abj(m): 4:48pm On Jun 16, 2018
Omotaday:
Sorry to say, this does not make sense. You are judging messi based on one match. Have you forgotten how he made it to the WC final four years ago? And also took them to four copa finals? That does not clunt, right?

.....and how many did they win? See Omatade , no one celebrates 2nd place. No one does. Not in football , not in this life. Why has he not come through at those finals to make a huge difference?
Re: Argentina Vs Iceland: World Cup 2018 (1 - 1) - Full Time by sogodihno: 4:48pm On Jun 16, 2018
Akinwale14:
They Are Still Far Better Than Portugal.

God bless you, Portugal play nonsense yesterday, Spain play them well. Tank God for Ronaldo brilliancy. Portugal didn't play half of what Argentina play today

1 Like

Re: Argentina Vs Iceland: World Cup 2018 (1 - 1) - Full Time by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 16, 2018
Twoclans:

Be patriotic my king cheesy ,Nigeria will win her match .Do you want us to bet money wink
no i dont want to take dat risk. Wat of if i bet against them and d table now turns 360 full circle against my betcheesy. Anyway one of my guy here says he's not watching d match cos he dont want heart attackcheesy. I can understandcheesy.
Re: Argentina Vs Iceland: World Cup 2018 (1 - 1) - Full Time by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 16, 2018
anigold:
please let him win even plastic spoon for Argentina abeg even na mama emeka frying pan. Abeg.. tell him to stop walking around with a Goat please..

Support your Nigeria team abeg! E no sure we go reach round of 16, you there saying blablabla. Argentina can still win the remaining match and reach the finals
I have been saying it, a well drilled and disciplined Nigerian team will beat Argentina.
Re: Argentina Vs Iceland: World Cup 2018 (1 - 1) - Full Time by KardinalZik(m): 4:49pm On Jun 16, 2018
Ndonu101:
Messi has scored
in your dream?
Re: Argentina Vs Iceland: World Cup 2018 (1 - 1) - Full Time by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 16, 2018
Funnicator:

grin
Re: Argentina Vs Iceland: World Cup 2018 (1 - 1) - Full Time by MI360digri: 4:50pm On Jun 16, 2018
xtremeTall:
I don dieeee
I beg don't die wait make Nigeria play they own before u die
Re: Argentina Vs Iceland: World Cup 2018 (1 - 1) - Full Time by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 16, 2018
Funnicator:

grin
Re: Argentina Vs Iceland: World Cup 2018 (1 - 1) - Full Time by ferhyntorlah(f): 4:50pm On Jun 16, 2018
Nahum777:
I can gladly go live in Iceland as my name is Samson. I am Icelandic Nigerian.

Funny you.

Phahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Argentina Vs Iceland: World Cup 2018 (1 - 1) - Full Time by Akinwale14(m): 4:50pm On Jun 16, 2018
sogodihno:

God bless you, Portugal play nonsense yesterday, Spain play them well. Tank God for Ronaldo brilliancy. Portugal didn't play half of what Argentina play today
U Are Right,Na Only Goal Goal People Dey Watch Not Football Match, I Swear Naija People Get Big Problem
Re: Argentina Vs Iceland: World Cup 2018 (1 - 1) - Full Time by dimeji1(m): 4:50pm On Jun 16, 2018
xtremeTall:
I don dieeee

Feel your pain bro.
Re: Argentina Vs Iceland: World Cup 2018 (1 - 1) - Full Time by oooduancalmdown: 4:50pm On Jun 16, 2018
Iceland will be very happy with this match because they have gotten a draw with the toughest team in the table. Nigeria will be easier for them to deal with. What they need with Croatia is a draw and they will qualify for round of 16
Re: Argentina Vs Iceland: World Cup 2018 (1 - 1) - Full Time by engrelvis(m): 4:50pm On Jun 16, 2018
Omotaday:
Sorry to say, this does not make sense. You are judging messi based on one match. Have you forgotten how he made it to the WC final four years ago? And also took them to four copa finals? That does not clunt, right?
we should nt b living in d past.life is progressive n nt static.most Argentina squad r spent force.dey r old n shud b replace with younger n energetic blood.dat is what making Germany stronger everyday
Re: Argentina Vs Iceland: World Cup 2018 (1 - 1) - Full Time by hoopLA: 4:50pm On Jun 16, 2018
Horlaboy51:

Go and start plying your football trade. Can't you just enjoy the football Messi tried his best and you can see that now
Don't be an îdiot.

The 5time world player of the year cannot manage to inspire his side to beat Ice Block and you are here chatting rubbish.

Messi has been underperforming at the international stage for the past decade and you are here telling me nonsense.
only 5 goals in 4 World Cup competitions and you are yarning dust. Yet you want me to categorize him as the best in the world when Maradona scored 5 inoneworld cup alone.

Please don't infect me with your mumu

2 Likes

Re: Argentina Vs Iceland: World Cup 2018 (1 - 1) - Full Time by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 16, 2018
carammel:

Stay positive,Naija for the win.
i will go to sleep by 8 oclock in preparation for tommorow's early sunday servicecheesy. Biko wake me wen d match is overcheesy.

1 Like

Re: Argentina Vs Iceland: World Cup 2018 (1 - 1) - Full Time by ferhyntorlah(f): 4:52pm On Jun 16, 2018
oluwadamilolah:
Iceland team are the best in defending so far...they only defended the ball since their chances of scoring another goal was low.

Very tactical team.
Re: Argentina Vs Iceland: World Cup 2018 (1 - 1) - Full Time by frankmoney(m): 4:52pm On Jun 16, 2018
sogodihno:

that's because Iceland and Spain are not the same thing
Re: Argentina Vs Iceland: World Cup 2018 (1 - 1) - Full Time by Omotoyosi98(m): 4:52pm On Jun 16, 2018
Messi vs Ronaldo in matchday 1 of the World Cup in Russia Messi vs Iceland:9 attempts at goal=0 goal Ronaldo vs Spain:4 attempts(vs De Gea)=3 goals don't quote me and tell me that it's too early to start the comparison
Re: Argentina Vs Iceland: World Cup 2018 (1 - 1) - Full Time by babony1: 4:52pm On Jun 16, 2018
DIYhackers:

You're right, I see our chances against Argentina even, we've beaten them before, it's possible again.

Win against Croatia
Win against Argentina
Draw against Iceland
we can do it, we've once done it and we'll do it again tonight.
Re: Argentina Vs Iceland: World Cup 2018 (1 - 1) - Full Time by somehow: 4:53pm On Jun 16, 2018
blaise26abj:

That is why the fight for the greatest of all time is ongoing. Messi has been poor all round with his national team. At euro, Ronaldo , even with his injury was so passionate for his team and they won. Same thing yesterday. The passion shows for him. I repeat remove Messi from his Barca and he might just turn out not to be as good as we see him. But I doubt we will ever have that opportunity to assess him in another team except his national team and Barca. And

And for now, he is great in Barca and not so good in his national team.

Bro i am not here to argue Messi Ronaldo, so strile that out of your mind.

Now you said hes been poor for the national team?

Now let me use logic and facts to disagree with you.

Messi plays 10 for the national team, he does the passing and creativity for them. Argentina have strikers unlike Barcelona that has just 1 striker (main), so he's always expected to score for barca. Hes got support passers and creators at Barcelona unlike Argenina where he's expected to do the scoring, passing and creativity.

Sincr Messi entered the national squad, kindly remove all his goals for the national team, then tell me hpw many goals the rest scored to prove that he's been poor.

I wouldn't talk on Ronaldo cos i am not interested in comparison of players.

1 Like

Re: Argentina Vs Iceland: World Cup 2018 (1 - 1) - Full Time by somehow: 4:53pm On Jun 16, 2018
Jethrolite:
What argument, is it everything that must be argued? Messi this, Messi that, god mode, ode mumu Messi. He should go to the locker room and cry. What a disappointment.

Well i am not here to discuss emotions. Came here to discuss facts.
Re: Argentina Vs Iceland: World Cup 2018 (1 - 1) - Full Time by Jaytecq(m): 4:54pm On Jun 16, 2018
3+3 and 1-1 all nah d same 1 point
Re: Argentina Vs Iceland: World Cup 2018 (1 - 1) - Full Time by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 16, 2018
Jaytecq:
3+3 and 1-1 all nah d same 1 point
Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Argentina Vs Iceland: World Cup 2018 (1 - 1) - Full Time by Akinwale14(m): 4:56pm On Jun 16, 2018
Kylekent59:
Whenever I go to a football viewing center to watch a match, and I see two full grown up me arguing about Messi and Ronaldo,i usually have pity on them because they are slaves and fools.
Two world best are busy making history and making their future bright but some fools who doesn't get paid keep disturbing, ranting and making the hell of noise.

People should stop making decisions for them.
Just like someone here said that he hates Messi and the other said Ronaldo shouldn't be compared with Messi.

Whatever good thing you see a person displaying, admire the person be it your antagonist or not, just clap and be casual and don't be biased.

Just let that change begin with you.
grin grin
Re: Argentina Vs Iceland: World Cup 2018 (1 - 1) - Full Time by kinzation(m): 4:56pm On Jun 16, 2018
Greizman:
E no go better for Argentina and Iceland.. Especially Argentina
They just cut my ticket that has been winning since Tuesday.
Argentina will not pass the group stage in Jesus name. Amen
Useless messi
haa kilode
why evils against ur motherland
how much b d money gan
Re: Argentina Vs Iceland: World Cup 2018 (1 - 1) - Full Time by tsharp(m): 4:56pm On Jun 16, 2018
hoopLA:

Don't be an îdiot.

The 5time world player of the year cannot manage to inspire his side to beat Ice Block and you are here chatting rubbish.

Messi has been underperforming at the international stage for the past decade and you are here telling me nonsense.
only 5 goals in 4 World Cup competitions and you are yarning dust. Yet you want me to categorize him as the best in the world when Matadors scored 5 inoneworld cup alone.

Please don't infect me with your mumu

He won golden ball 4 years ago where Ronaldo was shit. Messi is the GOAT. Take it or leave it.
Re: Argentina Vs Iceland: World Cup 2018 (1 - 1) - Full Time by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 16, 2018
Saviour22:
angry Oga that pig talk say we go win, so have faith cheesy
hope d pig aint an APC card carrying member sha?

1 Like

Re: Argentina Vs Iceland: World Cup 2018 (1 - 1) - Full Time by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 16, 2018
Sanchez01:

See, just enjoy the tournament and don't put Nigeria at heart too much.

Messi's Goal Attempt today - 10 (Scored 0)
Ronaldo's Goal Attempt yesterday - 4 (Scored 3)

I will not say anything grin grin grin grin grin
messi fans are calling him penaldo let messi score de easiest penalty since it easy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (49) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Sudan : AFCON 2021 : 3 - 1 On 15th January 2022 / Nigeria Vs Equatorial Guinea: AFCON 2023 (1 - 1 ) On 14th January 2024 / Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.