Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,075 members, 7,811,014 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence (96470 Views)

Achraf Hakimi's Estranged Wife Hiba Abouk Finally Opens Up About Divorce Saga / Psg Players Wives And Girlfriends | Achraf Hakimi Divorce Hiba Abouk ✅ / Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by ijustdey: 9:01pm On Apr 19, 2023
Achraf Hakimi, Paris Saint-Germain (PSG) defender’s ex-wife, Hiba Abouk has finally broken the silence over her divorce from the Moroccan footballer.

According to Abouk, she was calm despite the rape allegation leveled against Hakimi, adding that she needs time to digest the shock.

It would be recalled that the PSG player was accused of rape in February which eventually led to divorce.

However, Abouk was shocked when she filed for fifty per cent of Hakimi’s property, only for her lawyer to discover that his wealth was in his mother’s name.

Abouk and Hakimi have two children, Amín, 3, and Naim, 1, together after the pair married in 2020, two years after meeting in 2018.

Speaking to ELLE on Wednesday, Abouk said, “I am fine. There are days when it is like this, and others in which you’ve to know how to take blows and make decisions, sometimes complicated, and get used to new situations.

“Who would’ve imagined that in addition to facing the usual pain that separation entails and accepting the grief that the failure of a family project to which I had given myself body and soul entails, I would’ve to face this ignominy? I needed time to digest this shock.

She further said “When you separate, you restructure your life, but it’s not anything special either: you’ve to take iron out of the matter.

“It’s true that, with two children, it is emotionally complicated, but I’m not the first and I will not be the last. The important thing is that I have the peace of mind of having tried and done everything I had to do.

There are decisions that cannot be made overnight. For me, it’s a premise not to rush in moments of crisis.”

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/i-need-time-to-digest-the-shock-hakimis-wife-breaks-silence/

Previous thread:
Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by tonicyril: 9:20pm On Apr 19, 2023
U left Ur mate to marry someone 12yrs younger than you...why?? That means u re after his money one way or the other...that one no be love, if na love I am sure u would have seen Ur mate u were in love with before hackimey.

On one certain day u travel and Ur husband had a fling with Instagram olosho..ok. But the fling happened in Ur matrimonial house which is bad..we all know.
But the funny thing is that olosho said Ur husband raped her...as in whaaaaaat.

Imagine a olosho making case against you that u raped her in Ur own house...in Ur own house ooh..pls was she under duress to come?? Was she forced??. Ok that is not my problem.

After the allegation hackimey wife filed for a divorce that she can't take it, now she was demanding for a fifty percent share of his asset...aaaahhhh u re wicked ma

U re wicked to be demanding for 50% of property of someone u married three years ago, just three years ago ooh...

Now this is my take on this issue..... I am sure it's hackimey wife that set the olosho up for hackimey so that she can have her way of obtaining the 50% stake, that has bn her motive tipetipe, I am sure she set that Instagram olosho for hackimey to incriminate him.

Satan punish u this devilish woman.

1343 Likes 132 Shares

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:21pm On Apr 19, 2023
ijustdey:
There are decisions that cannot be made overnight. For me, it’s a premise not to rush in moments of crisis.”

yeye people talking about no rushing in crisis... yet she decided to drop her husband like that sharp sharp and file for divorce (hoping to get half his wealth), while these allegations of supposed rape are not even 2 months old.

449 Likes 36 Shares

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by tonicyril: 9:33pm On Apr 19, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

yeye people talking about no rushing in crisis... yet she decided to drop her husband like that sharp sharp and file for divorce (hoping to get half his wealth), while these allegations of supposed rape are not even 2 months old.
I am sure she's the one that set her husband up with that olosho that claimed hackimey raped her in his home

Her motive was to get rich quickly tru divorce and she had to find a way to instigate that albeit getting simpathy from the world...it's her plan joo

424 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by Agbadocassava: 10:09pm On Apr 19, 2023
grin

246 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by ThatrealestApex: 10:09pm On Apr 19, 2023
ACHRAF HAKIMI, The man who saw
2-morrow 10-morrow grin grin grin

The hunter has been Hunted
grin grin grin grin grin

419 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by whippersnapper(m): 10:09pm On Apr 19, 2023
Shame wan kill the idiot.

290 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by FootballConnect: 10:10pm On Apr 19, 2023
The thing shock her. grin

296 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by Primusinterpares(m): 10:10pm On Apr 19, 2023
Na now you dey digest am?

106 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by sotall(m): 10:10pm On Apr 19, 2023
cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by kulikuli45: 10:10pm On Apr 19, 2023
Yup
Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by BOLATINUBU01: 10:10pm On Apr 19, 2023
Ole barawo grin

She needs shock absorber

133 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by Abfinest007(m): 10:11pm On Apr 19, 2023
What hakimi did even the devil was shock

184 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by Hambivert: 10:11pm On Apr 19, 2023
When you separate, you restructure your life
...with the man's money?
Why do women who don't want anything to do with their man still go after his properties and money?

It's quite sad, but the 'wokeness' of these western nations have only led to the sparogative increase of lazy and entitled women.

364 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by ednut1(m): 10:11pm On Apr 19, 2023
Fake news. She was talking about the rape not the fake transfer to his mother story
https://www.nairaland.com/7659278/french-journalist-news-hakimi-transferring

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by Kobicove(m): 10:11pm On Apr 19, 2023
The shock is too much for her grin

76 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by johnjay4u2u(m): 10:11pm On Apr 19, 2023
E choketh thee, abi?
Lol

Same way the coming back to Jesus will shock all.
Just in a blinking second, the Son of man will appear again.

107 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by Godjone(m): 10:11pm On Apr 19, 2023
grin

After discovering a zero chance of getting shishi from her planned divorce, may be she is digesting a reconciliatory approach. Fear this gender

122 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by tonididdy(m): 10:11pm On Apr 19, 2023
grin
Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by 1MILLIONLiGHTS(m): 10:11pm On Apr 19, 2023
Which means you married him for the money. And it turns out there is no Alimony.......

166 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by Oblongata: 10:11pm On Apr 19, 2023
Won gbe were ni handicap 🤣🤣🤣🤣

100 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by OfeAchi: 10:11pm On Apr 19, 2023
There are rumours that she plotted the rapes scene with her female colleague, in order to have an excuse for divorce.

FEAR WOMAN.

216 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 19, 2023
The shock should have killed her on the spot, I wonder how she survived tongue

171 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by handsomeyinka(m): 10:11pm On Apr 19, 2023

1 Like

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by Agbadocassava: 10:11pm On Apr 19, 2023
Too much imagination kill am

180 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by Spaxon(f): 10:11pm On Apr 19, 2023
Yes you were Hurt, we understand that.
Cheating is something African Women have endured and I'm not saying it's a good thing. But they've bottled it and salvaged their marriages.

An Average Man cheats.
Before you start quoting me, ask your daddy If he hasn't cheated on your mommy
There are instances the wifes find out and they shelve it under the carpet.

But because of quick money and fame, you opted to divorce him of course which is your RIGHT ... Hoping to cash out

You're only Shocked you came to the young boy's life to rip him of his Wealth
If not how do you expect to tie down a boy 12 years younger than you and distract him from fresh blood. Tell me if you were enough for him
What would be looking for in a younger girl.

Girl you're just pained you didn't make the headlines as the Victor. So chill

188 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by FantasyWolf(m): 10:12pm On Apr 19, 2023
E never shock her finish...
If she digest am finish make she poop am out😁😁😂

69 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by VenExchangee: 10:12pm On Apr 19, 2023
Pearlposh:

Nairaland wannabe alufa mails are coming for your head angry grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by youngreezy(m): 10:12pm On Apr 19, 2023
You go cry blood,where those people wey say she go still get something?make una come oooo Dem don shock her because me sef dey hear say she go even share her own wealth since the husband broke....lmao hakimi wicked no be joke...

72 Likes 10 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Sierra Leone Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) On 17th November 2020 / Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected / Jay-Jay Okocha: "Racism In Germany, I Never Knew I Was Black Until I Got There"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.