Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,568 members, 7,820,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Watch:Jeep Cherokee's Front Tyre Pops Off And Smashes Into Oncoming Nissan - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Watch:Jeep Cherokee's Front Tyre Pops Off And Smashes Into Oncoming Nissan (1568 Views)

Pole Smashes Man's New Car (Photos, Video) / Jeep Cherokee For 2019 Best SUV Design On Earth / Photos Of The 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch:Jeep Cherokee's Front Tyre Pops Off And Smashes Into Oncoming Nissan by Automotive1(m): 2:00am On Jun 16, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrmLW2wymUg?t=3

A driver managed pull his white jeep Cherokee to the side of the road after losing one of its front tyres.

The lost tyre kept moving along the road where it hit a divider, bounces into the other side of the road before smashing into an oncoming blue Nissan. It also crashed into the Nissan's windscreen before flying into the air.

Just imagine what would have happened if the speeding tyre had gone in the direction of a pedestrian or a motorcycle.

What do you think?

https://autojosh.com/watchjeep-cherokees-front-tyre-pops-off-and-smashes-into-an-oncoming-nissan

Cc Lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun Mukina2

2 Likes

Re: Watch:Jeep Cherokee's Front Tyre Pops Off And Smashes Into Oncoming Nissan by EbukaHades10(m): 2:22am On Jun 16, 2018
I thought it was Cherokee D'ass' car abi Jeep. Na there I go believe say she don use her yanch spoil the car

1 Like

Re: Watch:Jeep Cherokee's Front Tyre Pops Off And Smashes Into Oncoming Nissan by Jakumo(m): 10:18am On Jun 16, 2018
Holy Toledo. That runaway tire and rim bounced OVER the center divider, and then bounced into oncoming traffic going the other way, before taking out the windshield of that blue car, KABOOOM !. That must have scared the chit out of the blue car's occupants.

1 Like

Re: Watch:Jeep Cherokee's Front Tyre Pops Off And Smashes Into Oncoming Nissan by kingreign(m): 2:11pm On Jun 16, 2018
EbukaHades10:
I thought it was Cherokee D'ass' car abi Jeep. Na there I go believe say she don use her yanch spoil the car

Ashawo ten ten kobo

3 Likes

Re: Watch:Jeep Cherokee's Front Tyre Pops Off And Smashes Into Oncoming Nissan by obekediamondfuto(m): 2:48pm On Jun 16, 2018
kingreign:

Ashawo ten ten kobo
once a Playa, always a player.....
I hail oh, uncle! !
who and what is a Cherokee sef? a car?
Re: Watch:Jeep Cherokee's Front Tyre Pops Off And Smashes Into Oncoming Nissan by kingreign(m): 2:53pm On Jun 16, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

once a Playa, always a player.....

I hail oh, uncle! !

who and what is a Cherokee sef? a car?

Na jeep

Re: Watch:Jeep Cherokee's Front Tyre Pops Off And Smashes Into Oncoming Nissan by obekediamondfuto(m): 3:14pm On Jun 16, 2018
kingreign:

Na jeep

hmmmmm, OK.
so who or what is a Cherokee d'ass?
an animal in a Grand Cherokee jeep?

(1) (Reply)

Place To Learn Auto Air Conditioning Repair In Lagos / Car Zyme / Get Loan And Buy A Car For Transportation Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.