Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,822 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Death, I Need It Urgently. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Death, I Need It Urgently. (1311 Views)

Time For Noahs Ark: We Need It Today 10/7/2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Death, I Need It Urgently. by 123jml: 1:35pm On Jun 03, 2010
Please no vex, can somebody directed me to the place where DEATH is, because i am tired with my life in this world.
Re: Death, I Need It Urgently. by StudioCFR(m): 1:41pm On Jun 03, 2010
IS THIS A JOKE?

No death man
give your life to christ jesus and happiness is for sure guaranteed cool

no say i no tell you.

*MOD's Lock dis damn thread*
Re: Death, I Need It Urgently. by phemmyj: 1:47pm On Jun 03, 2010
if u really want to die you wont remember NAIRALAND i think you are tired of your standard of living and you need a change, try change your environment for some time, change your goal a bit, think wide, lets see what happens then,
Re: Death, I Need It Urgently. by StudioCFR(m): 1:49pm On Jun 03, 2010
seconded!
Re: Death, I Need It Urgently. by sylve11: 1:51pm On Jun 03, 2010
na wa o! sad cool
Re: Death, I Need It Urgently. by amykwe(f): 1:53pm On Jun 03, 2010
Give your life to God and his is able to do all thing for you. the Bible says riches and honour is from him not from anybody is the only one that can save you. Give him your life to him now, and you will see that is able to do all things for you. stay bless.
Re: Death, I Need It Urgently. by akym(m): 3:03pm On Jun 03, 2010
For ur mind.
Re: Death, I Need It Urgently. by Dyt(f): 4:37pm On Jun 03, 2010
Poster u go tell me say u no no ow 2 fin am or u wan mk we console u,u no sabi chop poison,jump 4 water,stay 4 front of train,enuf ways dey o,bt u fit try any of dis n mk sure wen u wan do am nobody c u o or beta still stab urself,oloshi *mimickin, death where r u* oniranu
Re: Death, I Need It Urgently. by chakula: 5:54pm On Jun 03, 2010
poster,

Dont mind your self quite sure death will search for you oneday, just manage your life and enjoy your appointed days before it's expired.
Re: Death, I Need It Urgently. by karo93: 9:08am On Jun 05, 2010
to die a good death,all you have to do is go into the mosque nearest to you and tell them that what they worship is false and that jesus is the only way.dont forget to include that mohammed is a fraud!

believe me you would die so fast you wont even know you were dead.
Re: Death, I Need It Urgently. by Dyt(f): 2:29pm On Jun 05, 2010
karo93:

to die a good death,all you have to do is go into the mosque nearest to you and tell them that what they worship is false and that jesus is the only way.dont forget to include that mohammed is a fraud!

u no get sense
Re: Death, I Need It Urgently. by StudioCFR(m): 6:08pm On Jun 05, 2010
Dyt u not even a muslim, How another person matter take concern u now?
Re: Death, I Need It Urgently. by tanimz(f): 8:31pm On Jun 05, 2010
Dyt, I support you! wink
Re: Death, I Need It Urgently. by StudioCFR(m): 8:26pm On Jun 06, 2010
Terrorists grin
Re: Death, I Need It Urgently. by chakula: 8:58am On Jun 07, 2010
Studio CFR:

Terrorists grin

That's your Name.
Re: Death, I Need It Urgently. by bolajiwds: 12:06pm On Jun 09, 2010
Studio CFR. I think I thirdended your opinion
Re: Death, I Need It Urgently. by oludayomi(f): 2:51pm On Jun 09, 2010
phemmyi, karo93,dyt,chakula u all are d best, God i laugh myslf 2 tear. @ d poster hope u av enough option by nw. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Death, I Need It Urgently. by chakula: 1:43pm On Oct 05, 2010
Hope that this thread starter has figure out his need because i am no longer hearing from him any more. smiley smiley
Re: Death, I Need It Urgently. by clemcykul(f): 3:45pm On Oct 05, 2010
he might be dead now embarassed grin
Re: Death, I Need It Urgently. by babyme1(f): 4:09pm On Oct 05, 2010
God please don't let him die. shocked shocked
Re: Death, I Need It Urgently. by 123jml: 6:20pm On Oct 05, 2010
I am alive, please i dont want it know till next 70y ahead,
Thanks for your opinions.
Re: Death, I Need It Urgently. by KDK(m): 6:38pm On Oct 05, 2010
Dyt:

Poster u go tell me say u no no ow 2 fin am or u wan mk we console u,u no sabi chop poison,jump 4 water,stay 4 front of train,enuf ways dey o,bt u fit try any of dis n mk sure wen u wan do am nobody c u o or beta still stab urself,oloshi *mimickin, death where r u* oniranu

lolxxx

karo93:

I swear, una don mara, lolxx
Re: Death, I Need It Urgently. by Dolemite(f): 9:34pm On Oct 05, 2010
123jml:

Please no vex, can somebody directed me to the place where DEATH is, because i am tired with my life in this world.
You want death? Print a T-shirt that reads 'Boko Haram 4 life' and walk around the streets of Bauchi. wink
Re: Death, I Need It Urgently. by Mobinga: 10:35pm On Oct 05, 2010
Re: Death, I Need It Urgently. by 123jml: 9:58am On Oct 06, 2010
Dolemite:

You want death? Print a T-shirt that reads 'Boko Haram 4 life' and walk around the streets of Bauchi. wink

I have said it boldly that everything is going better i am no longer interested.
Re: Death, I Need It Urgently. by pappy4real(m): 10:05am On Oct 06, 2010
to think of the fact that u have internet access and u think ure not good enuf but want to die, then im so sorry 4u cos the dreaded death would come when u least expect it
Re: Death, I Need It Urgently. by clemcykul(f): 10:20am On Oct 06, 2010
nice one pappy4real, tell dat poster again cool
Re: Death, I Need It Urgently. by Dolemite(f): 2:22pm On Oct 06, 2010
amykwe:

Give your life to God and his is able to do all thing for you. the Bible says riches and honour is from him not from anybody is the only one that can save you. Give him your life to him now, and you will see that is able to do all things for you. stay bless.
Now this is a joke. grin
Re: Death, I Need It Urgently. by Ben13: 3:15pm On Oct 06, 2010
^^Inglish is so difficult. lol cheesy

123jml:

I have said it boldly that everything is going better i am no longer interested.

so thread has achieved its purpose. Do stay alive!

(1)

I No Fit Shout ! / The Greedy Trader / hi u any hottest bee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.