Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,181 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

The Greedy Trader - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Greedy Trader (1316 Views)

Hilarious... Some Girls Are Way Too Greedy (pic) / The Greedy Dude / The Greedy Man And The Envious Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Greedy Trader by chima2011: 11:00am On Dec 19, 2010
The Greedy Trader
A successful trader parked his brand new Porsche in front of the office ready to show it off to his colleagues. As he got out a lorry came along too close to the kerb and completely tore off the driver's side. The trader immediately grabbed his mobile and dialled 999. It wasn't more than 5 minutes before a policeman pulled up. Before the policeman had a chance to ask any questions, the trader started screaming how his car, which he just picked up that day, was completely ruined and would never be the same again. After the trader finally finished his rant, the policeman shook his head in disbelief.
"I can't believe how materialistic you traders are," he said "You're so focused on your possessions you don't notice anything else" "How can you say that?" asked the trader.
The policeman replied, "Didn't you realise that your left arm is missing from your elbow down? It's been torn off from when the truck hit you" The trader looked down in absolute horror.
"bleeping Hell!" he screamed… "Where's my rolex?"
Re: The Greedy Trader by therese83(f): 11:28am On Dec 19, 2010
Lol!! When my sistas car was stolen I was more concerned about my brand new AC I had just bought and left in d trunk of her car, Imagine!
Re: The Greedy Trader by tayoast(m): 1:05pm On Dec 19, 2010
grin cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy grin
Re: The Greedy Trader by eldav(m): 1:36pm On Dec 19, 2010
Please sometin Fresh, stale
Re: The Greedy Trader by jokingmary(m): 1:45pm On Dec 19, 2010
Seen this before but its still okay.
Re: The Greedy Trader by NnamdiN: 2:55pm On Dec 19, 2010
Truly funny
Re: The Greedy Trader by acho4444: 6:14pm On Dec 19, 2010
Swallowed a plate of eba but was more concernd about d poopu than d eba
Re: The Greedy Trader by StWils: 9:51pm On Dec 19, 2010
eldav:

Please sometin Fresh, stale
i couldnt agree with u  more, Poster works in a recycling company
Re: The Greedy Trader by StudioCFR(m): 3:22am On Dec 20, 2010
I bet dat greedy trader is IBO

Chop alone
Die alone.

*No Ofiences*

(1) (Reply)

stop here n get a cool joke / Funny Sayings / An Open Letter From Akpors 2 Achebe....rib Cracking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.