Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Your Hatred For My Father Shall Kill You – Abacha’s Daughter, Slams Wole Soyinka - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Your Hatred For My Father Shall Kill You – Abacha’s Daughter, Slams Wole Soyinka (487 Views)

Ekpa Simon To Abba Kyari: 'Your Hatred For South-East Ended Your Career' / FFK To Jack Dorsey: 'Banning Trump Showed Your Hatred For Him' / Lauretta Onochie: Don't Extend Your "Hatred" For Buhari To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Hatred For My Father Shall Kill You – Abacha’s Daughter, Slams Wole Soyinka by truthfulmallam(m): 5:14am On Jun 16, 2018
Gumsu, one of the daughters of late military president, Sani Abacha, has slammed Wole Soyinka over his statement about her father.

DAILY POST recalls that Soyinka while speaking on Tuesday during the Special National Honours Investiture at the Presidential Villa, Abuja called on President Muhammadu Buhari to stop confusing Nigerians and choose between late MKO Abiola and former military president, Sani Abacha.

He was quoted as saying, “I will like to appeal to you to stop confusing Nigerians. It is not possible to honor MKO Abiola in one breadth and praise his tormentor in another breadth.”

However, this did not go down well with Gumsu as she took to her Facebook page, slamming the Nobel Laureate over the comments he made about her father.

She said Soyinka’s hatred for her father will kill him.

"Wole soyinka oya na! Over to you!! Wicked old hawk. Your hate for my father shall kill you,” she wrote on Facebook.

Source: http://dailypost.ng/2018/06/15/hatred-father-shall-kill-abachas-daughter-gumsu-slams-wole-soyinka/

Re: Your Hatred For My Father Shall Kill You – Abacha’s Daughter, Slams Wole Soyinka by juanjo2: 5:49am On Jun 16, 2018
ur happiness over the looted money u people are squandering shall kill una.... EZI

1 Like

Re: Your Hatred For My Father Shall Kill You – Abacha’s Daughter, Slams Wole Soyinka by orisa37: 5:58am On Jun 16, 2018
Gumsu, your Dad was a Wicked Bastard and he died misrably.
Re: Your Hatred For My Father Shall Kill You – Abacha’s Daughter, Slams Wole Soyinka by enoch273: 6:01am On Jun 16, 2018
Foolish atheist whose birth was the biggest error to ever occur, potential youths ve lost their life to what he founded years back.
Re: Your Hatred For My Father Shall Kill You – Abacha’s Daughter, Slams Wole Soyinka by Donald95(m): 6:10am On Jun 16, 2018
Facially, she looks beautiful but in her heart, she is a devil.

Not only Soyinka but rather every right thinking Nigerian hates your dad and pray his type doesn't emerge again as president

1 Like

Re: Your Hatred For My Father Shall Kill You – Abacha’s Daughter, Slams Wole Soyinka by sisisioge: 6:40am On Jun 16, 2018
Your dad was the biggest ill hearted leader in this country! God had to take him out for the good of the masses! Omo baba osi!Go and hide your face undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Was Ekweremadu Doing When This Took Place? / Nigerians Should Stop Lamenting And Accept The Fate / I Can Make Shekau, Others Surrender – Ex-boko Haram Commander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.