Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,299 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

Lauretta Onochie: Don't Extend Your "Hatred" For Buhari To Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lauretta Onochie: Don't Extend Your "Hatred" For Buhari To Nigeria (25445 Views)

Ekpa Simon To Abba Kyari: 'Your Hatred For South-East Ended Your Career' / FFK To Jack Dorsey: 'Banning Trump Showed Your Hatred For Him' / Obaseki To Tinubu: You Can’t Extend Your Political Empire To Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lauretta Onochie: Don't Extend Your "Hatred" For Buhari To Nigeria by fergie001: 5:50pm On Dec 02, 2020
Senior Special Assistant on Social Media to President Buhari, Lauretta Onochie, has admonished Nigerians to show patriotism to the Country and her institutions despite their disposition towards her Principal, Muhammadu Buhari.

Whilst she concedes that some might hate the President or legislators, she urged Nigerians to refrain from extending such "hate" to the Nation and her institutions.

Recently, Onochie's nomination as a National Commissioner representing South-South at the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) was greeted with a sense of nationwide outrage by many who see it as a provocative assault on the 1999 Constitution (as amended).

1. If you choose to hate our President & Legislators, its ok

But that hated must not be extended to Nigeria and her institutions

While Pres Trump is denigrating America's electoral system, Americans are fiercely defending the integrity of their electoral body
Thats patriotism

2. Nigeria is exactly what her people are. Our institutions are exactly what we are.

Reforms are on-going in the Executive, legislature, Judiciary, Army, Police, Customs, INEC, EFCC, ICPC, etc.

We must stand by our institutions as they make progress towards serving us better.

Lauretta Onochie

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Don't Extend Your "Hatred" For Buhari To Nigeria by sylve11: 6:00pm On Dec 02, 2020
Make all these people carry their wahala go jare. sad cool

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Don't Extend Your "Hatred" For Buhari To Nigeria by osamz007: 6:00pm On Dec 02, 2020
SOMEONE TELL THAT STUPID MILF WITH A REDUNDANT BRAIN TO SHUT UP

186 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Don't Extend Your "Hatred" For Buhari To Nigeria by Maxymilliano(m): 6:22pm On Dec 02, 2020
It is rather infantile and spurious to say that people hate the President. All we ask of him is to do the job he was elected to do. How does that translate to hatred?

136 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Don't Extend Your "Hatred" For Buhari To Nigeria by ivolt: 6:23pm On Dec 02, 2020
Lauretta is right.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Don't Extend Your "Hatred" For Buhari To Nigeria by Elvictor: 6:26pm On Dec 02, 2020
the audacity to compare USA practicing true federalism to Nigeria practicing kpakpagoro federalism breaks my heart, is she referring to institutions that robbed Nigerians in broad daylight or which one?

140 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Don't Extend Your "Hatred" For Buhari To Nigeria by Prawatre: 6:27pm On Dec 02, 2020
Well-said. If you hate the country, you are not a patriot but an enemy.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Don't Extend Your "Hatred" For Buhari To Nigeria by helinues: 6:31pm On Dec 02, 2020
Wrong person to pass the message.

The hatred in her is like peak milk

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Don't Extend Your "Hatred" For Buhari To Nigeria by Sammy07: 6:34pm On Dec 02, 2020
Elvictor:
the audacity to compare USA practicing true federalism to Nigeria practicing kpakpagoro federalism breaks my heart, is she referring to institutions that robbed Nigerians in broad daylight or which one?

Bro what's the meaning of Kpakpagoro? and which language is it?

I hope it isn't a Yoruba word?
cos I don't know why I see many Yoruba words with "K" starting as prefix.

E.g Patapata as Kpatakpata Pele as KPele

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Don't Extend Your "Hatred" For Buhari To Nigeria by fergie001: 6:44pm On Dec 02, 2020
Sammy07:

I hope it isn't a Yoruba word?
cos I don't know why I see many Yoruba words with "K" starting as prefix.

You have come with this your oro-ise & faweli grin

Mrs. Fabiyi those days....

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Don't Extend Your "Hatred" For Buhari To Nigeria by JAMO84: 6:46pm On Dec 02, 2020
Buhari does not care about their hatred, he's working to leave a better Nigeria than he met it.

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Don't Extend Your "Hatred" For Buhari To Nigeria by Sammy07: 6:47pm On Dec 02, 2020
fergie001:

You have come with this your oro-ise & faweli grin

Mrs. Fabiyi those days....

Lol, honestly.
I see many of them writing it like that I don't understand
If the person nah none Yoruba, it's understandable.
But if nah Yoruba, haba nah.

Can I go to the market and tell them I want to buy Kpomo? Doesn't sound well self.grin

I'll create a thread for it self. cry

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Don't Extend Your "Hatred" For Buhari To Nigeria by Jagznation(m): 6:47pm On Dec 02, 2020
Buhari is a good man I've said this times without number

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Don't Extend Your "Hatred" For Buhari To Nigeria by fergie001: 6:50pm On Dec 02, 2020
Sammy07:

Lol, honestly.
I see many of them writing it like that I don't understand
If the person nah none Yoruba, it's understandable.
But if nah Yoruba, haba nah.

Can I go to the market and tell them I want to buy Kpomo? Doesn't sound well self.grin

I'll create a thread for it self. cry
It is the pronunciation most times.

Ponmo never hungry you be dat.

Lauretta is trying to become statesmanly since every para for her nomination. grin

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Don't Extend Your "Hatred" For Buhari To Nigeria by Sammy07: 6:58pm On Dec 02, 2020
fergie001:

It is the pronunciation most times.

Ponmo never hungry you be dat.

Lauretta is trying to become statesmanly since every para for her nomination. grin

Don't mind her grin, she's trying to force patriotism, thereby making reference of "institution"

she mentioned "institution" 3 times In that her short tweet. She thought we're dull to decode her body language.

9 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Don't Extend Your "Hatred" For Buhari To Nigeria by NengiWIDEtoto: 7:02pm On Dec 02, 2020
Mumu flat head woman from potopoto republic passing a message to those from the brown roof republic and the mumu inhabitants of the cow republic.

I rest my case.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Don't Extend Your "Hatred" For Buhari To Nigeria by OlujobaSamuel: 7:10pm On Dec 02, 2020
You and your principal no go die well.
You rule without patriotism but want us to be patriotic. Is it not institutional instruments that you have been using to abuse us but want us to support same institution so you can continue in your vices.
Tyranny comes in the form of fighting crime. That's exactly what you have been doing.
I can only be sincere in dealing with humane fellows and not people like you all in the name of been patriotic.

20 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Don't Extend Your "Hatred" For Buhari To Nigeria by Elvictor: 7:29pm On Dec 02, 2020
Sammy07:

I hope it isn't a Yoruba word? cos I don't know why I see many Yoruba words with "K" starting as prefix.
not Yoruba

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Don't Extend Your "Hatred" For Buhari To Nigeria by blacknp(m): 7:45pm On Dec 02, 2020
Elvictor:
Do you think America has always been the way it is? They worked to build the America they are enjoying today, people like you have nothing to offer society, Do not extend your misconstrued hatred of the President to yourself.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Don't Extend Your "Hatred" For Buhari To Nigeria by Elvictor: 7:48pm On Dec 02, 2020
blacknp:
Do you think America has always been the way it is? They worked to build the America they are enjoying today, people like you have nothing to offer society, Do not extend your misconstrued hatred of the President to yourself.

how do you know I have nothing to offer to the society? and who told you I hate the president?
if America was built, why is Nigeria resisting those who are working so hard to change the system to favour everyone?

16 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Don't Extend Your "Hatred" For Buhari To Nigeria by blacknp(m): 7:48pm On Dec 02, 2020
OlujobaSamuel:
You rule without patriotism but want us to be patriotic. Is it not institutional instruments that you have been using to abuse us but want us to support same institution so you can continue in your vices.
Tyranny comes in the form of fighting crime. That's exactly what you have been doing.
I can only be sincere in dealing with humane fellows and not people like you all in the name of been patriotic.
Failure Which Government abused you how? You should blame your parents for not aborting you, the mistake lays with them.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Don't Extend Your "Hatred" For Buhari To Nigeria by blacknp(m): 7:50pm On Dec 02, 2020
Elvictor:

how do you know I have nothing to offer to the society? and who told you I hate the president?
Because you do not make sense, your words are like what a secondary school student would exclaim.

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Don't Extend Your "Hatred" For Buhari To Nigeria by blacknp(m): 7:53pm On Dec 02, 2020
Elvictor:

if America was built, why is Nigeria resisting those who are working so hard to change the system to favour everyone?
You are living in your own fool’s paradise, who is resisting those who are working so hard to change the system? & who are the so called people working so hard to change the system for everyone, & who selected you?, like I said earlier on, you are not comprehending reasonably.

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Don't Extend Your "Hatred" For Buhari To Nigeria by Elvictor: 7:53pm On Dec 02, 2020
blacknp:
Because you do not make sense, your words are like what a secondary school student would exclaim.

where did I not make sense in my statement?
who is a secondary school student and how do you differentiate them from others in higher level?

5 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Don't Extend Your "Hatred" For Buhari To Nigeria by Sammy07: 7:55pm On Dec 02, 2020
OlujobaSamuel:

Nothing but the TRUTH

8 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Don't Extend Your "Hatred" For Buhari To Nigeria by Elvictor: 7:55pm On Dec 02, 2020
blacknp:
You are living in your own fool’s paradise, who is resisting those who are working so hard to change the system? & who are the so called people working so hard to change the system?, like I said earlier on, you are not comprehending reasonably.

what do you mean by "fool's paradise"? how do you know someone who isn't comprehending reasonably?

6 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Don't Extend Your "Hatred" For Buhari To Nigeria by Sammy07: 7:56pm On Dec 02, 2020
blacknp:
Failure Which Government abused you how? You should blame your parents for not aborting you, the mistake lays with them.

TALELEYI? angry
Guy Wetin you dey yarn?

7 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Don't Extend Your "Hatred" For Buhari To Nigeria by Marine54(m): 8:01pm On Dec 02, 2020
Simplyleo:
Extending hatred for Buhari to Nigeria?

That is too much an understatement.

Some brainless animals can kill their parents out of hatred for Buhari.

Ask ipob pigs.
it is your type that drank gutter water for this disaster called Buhari. T yaruba Muslim miscreant (ymm)

22 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cleric Attacks El-Rufai For Jesus Joke On Twitter / Shekau - Obama, Others Are No Match For Me / With The Likes Of Yakubu, More Dangerous Recessions Might Be Waiting For Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.