Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,105 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Wizkid And Naomi Campbell Jet Out To Milan - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid And Naomi Campbell Jet Out To Milan (52040 Views)

Wizkid And Naomi Campbell At Tiwa Savages Concert (pics) / Davido At Bobo Ajudua And Naomi Giwa's Traditional Wedding (Photos, Video) / Wizkid And Naomi Campbell Pictured Together At GQ Men Of The Year Awards (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid And Naomi Campbell Jet Out To Milan by Diso60090(m): 1:53pm On Jun 16, 2018
decatalyst:
This boy seems to be into older women now grin

The other day it was TIWA and now, CAMPBELL maybe tomorrow Juliet Ibrahim grin

No your mum
Re: Wizkid And Naomi Campbell Jet Out To Milan by GrammarCheck: 2:10pm On Jun 16, 2018
If you ask me , I would say this old mama is a groupie. But no one asked me... So let me just come and be going
Re: Wizkid And Naomi Campbell Jet Out To Milan by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 16, 2018
Wizkid don dey use shoe lift?
Re: Wizkid And Naomi Campbell Jet Out To Milan by hadayleke(m): 3:14pm On Jun 16, 2018
Tiwa savage ti wa offline
Re: Wizkid And Naomi Campbell Jet Out To Milan by decatalyst(m): 3:45pm On Jun 16, 2018
Diso60090:

No your mum

Thunder fire your mouth and that of all female genDer in your lineage! Ill trained social miscreant.
Re: Wizkid And Naomi Campbell Jet Out To Milan by sky32(m): 3:53pm On Jun 16, 2018
Another baby loading... grin
Re: Wizkid And Naomi Campbell Jet Out To Milan by Diso60090(m): 4:10pm On Jun 16, 2018
decatalyst:

Thunder fire your mouth and that of all female genDer in your lineage! Ill trained social miscreant.

Your mum?
Re: Wizkid And Naomi Campbell Jet Out To Milan by alexhl(m): 5:43pm On Jun 16, 2018
This is the result of their jetting out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JA2ExBzrqA

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Naomi Campbell Jet Out To Milan by Badb0y4lyf(m): 5:57pm On Jun 16, 2018
This Wiz Kid guy has been a user since day one he only uses people to get to his ambition he left the girl in Is holla at your boy video then he left sam klef , scales Banky W , did this same friendship thing with tinne temper then moved on to Justin skye Later Sandra Bullock then tiwa savage now it’s Naomi Campbell. His a talanted singer tho. But I hate niggers that forgets there day one peeps.
Re: Wizkid And Naomi Campbell Jet Out To Milan by MidasT(m): 6:49pm On Jun 16, 2018
Older women issagoal
decatalyst:
This boy seems to be into older women now grin

The other day it was TIWA and now, CAMPBELL maybe tomorrow Juliet Ibrahim grin
Re: Wizkid And Naomi Campbell Jet Out To Milan by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jun 16, 2018
another hakeem coming thru!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Wizkid And Naomi Campbell Jet Out To Milan by SteveMarvic: 8:27pm On Jun 16, 2018
Xda59:

She should take a chill pill. The díck is enough to go round.
Exactly grin grin grin
Re: Wizkid And Naomi Campbell Jet Out To Milan by Nmeri17: 3:09am On Sep 09, 2018
jibs4lv:
Madam Tiwa rainow cry
The more I look at this, the funnier it gets grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"I Am On My Knees": Davido Weeps In A Video Shared By US-Based Model (Video) / Family Picture Of Tonto Dikeh With Her Siblings / Chris Ekejimbe Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.