Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,780 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Family Picture Of Tonto Dikeh With Her Siblings - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Family Picture Of Tonto Dikeh With Her Siblings (52048 Views)

Photo Of Tonto Dikeh With Her In-laws / Tonto Dikeh With Her Dogs (Pictures) / Tonto Dikeh With And Without Make Up(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Family Picture Of Tonto Dikeh With Her Siblings by LailaIkeji1: 8:56pm On Aug 22, 2012
The pretty Nollywood actress just asked all of us to have fun pickin out POKO from this picture!

Oya, guess which is Tonto Dikeh?!

https://twitter.com/Tontolet/status/238325327485616128

3 Likes

Re: Family Picture Of Tonto Dikeh With Her Siblings by Bisjosh(f): 9:11am On Aug 23, 2012
she's the second from left tongue

1 Like

Re: Family Picture Of Tonto Dikeh With Her Siblings by Korrection(m): 9:12am On Aug 23, 2012
UNA SURE SAY SEUN THE NAIRALAND OWNER NO DEY pHUCK THIS TONTO DIKE?....IF TONTO DIKE SH1T..NAIRALAND GO SEE AM..IF SHE MESS..WE GO SEE AM...IF SHE PHUCK WE GO SEE AM...WETIN DEY WORRY NL MODS SELF??

27 Likes

Re: Family Picture Of Tonto Dikeh With Her Siblings by Bisjosh(f): 9:14am On Aug 23, 2012
Korrection: UNA SURE SAY SEUN THE NAIRALAND OWNER NO DEY pHUCK THIS TONTO DIKE?....IF TONTO DIKE SH1T..NAIRALAND GO SEE AM..IF SHE MESS..WE GO SEE AM...IF SHE PHUCK WE GO SEE AM...WETIN DEY WORRY NL MODS SELF??

Oh my!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Family Picture Of Tonto Dikeh With Her Siblings by ask4double(m): 9:15am On Aug 23, 2012
Korrection: UNA SURE SAY SEUN THE NAIRALAND OWNER NO DEY pHUCK THIS TONTO DIKE?....IF TONTO DIKE SH1T..NAIRALAND GO SEE AM..IF SHE MESS..WE GO SEE AM...IF SHE PHUCK WE GO SEE AM...WETIN DEY WORRY NL MODS SELF??
I just tire......
Re: Family Picture Of Tonto Dikeh With Her Siblings by Gwekzy: 9:15am On Aug 23, 2012
I Can See foolishness is ur GoD, Keep WorshipinG.

2 Likes

Re: Family Picture Of Tonto Dikeh With Her Siblings by Korrection(m): 9:16am On Aug 23, 2012
grin
Gwekzy: I Can See foolishness is ur GoD, Keep WorshipinG.
Re: Family Picture Of Tonto Dikeh With Her Siblings by ebamma(m): 9:17am On Aug 23, 2012
after tonto dike's family picture was uploaded on nairaland's frontpage,i was suprised that the garri i bought for 30 naira was now selling for 10 naira

10 Likes

Re: Family Picture Of Tonto Dikeh With Her Siblings by nnemmpi(m): 9:19am On Aug 23, 2012
Second from left,what a wonderful lady with questionable life style.like her sha

1 Like

Re: Family Picture Of Tonto Dikeh With Her Siblings by ACM10: 9:19am On Aug 23, 2012

grin
Re: Family Picture Of Tonto Dikeh With Her Siblings by ebamma(m): 9:19am On Aug 23, 2012
i can see that mumuness is your abode,keep on living

2 Likes

Re: Family Picture Of Tonto Dikeh With Her Siblings by strangest(m): 9:20am On Aug 23, 2012
Yeah, I don see her for the picture but she no resemble others.. Was she adopted or from another father??
Re: Family Picture Of Tonto Dikeh With Her Siblings by ebamma(m): 9:21am On Aug 23, 2012
i can see that being an idiota is your talent,keep on displaying

1 Like

Re: Family Picture Of Tonto Dikeh With Her Siblings by Korrection(m): 9:22am On Aug 23, 2012
This guy with garri matter self...EBA MMA....is the first 3 letters in line with hot water-converted garri? grin grin grin grin
ebamma: after tonto dike's family picture was uploaded on nairaland's frontpage,i was suprised that the garri i bought for 30 naira was now selling for 10 naira
Re: Family Picture Of Tonto Dikeh With Her Siblings by Dhelake: 9:24am On Aug 23, 2012
Abeg ... All dis photo of, photo of, wey dey make front page don dey plenty too much jare
Re: Family Picture Of Tonto Dikeh With Her Siblings by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 23, 2012
ebamma: after tonto dike's family picture was uploaded on nairaland's frontpage,i was suprised that the garri i bought for 30 naira was now selling for 10 naira
from your name(eba)mma e be like say you like garri too much! Just give me your address I promise to send one bag of garri to your house so that you will stop complaining about the price of garri. undecided

1 Like

Re: Family Picture Of Tonto Dikeh With Her Siblings by alienware(m): 9:25am On Aug 23, 2012
Wetin concern us with their family picture ? Yeye forum. Jim iyke dey chop corn una go put am here, now now tonto dike with family ? Rubbish ! Hope u all saw my username ? A rogue chinese hacker sold me an alien technology, "alienware" if u moderators are not carefull i will start moderating your post on front page from an undiclosed internet marketing hideout somewhere DARK, i will start regulating what appears on the front page and what shouldnt appear here, u wanna doubt ? On one popular russian forum when there see my username they get terrified, i once brought down their site for 2 weeks and they had to beg and they are highly skilled programmers. I can change snippets of codes into any thing and i spend all nyts on computers living on cigarettes, red bulls and gala. MODERATORS BE WARNED OR ?!&+

6 Likes

Re: Family Picture Of Tonto Dikeh With Her Siblings by bisiswag(f): 9:25am On Aug 23, 2012
@ebama,wots your own and price of garri in market?jeez mehn,u okay or sth
Re: Family Picture Of Tonto Dikeh With Her Siblings by Abujafood: 9:25am On Aug 23, 2012
[s]You folks should leave Tonto alone, she's one of a kind just like the rest of us![/s] This is an interesting Post!
Re: Family Picture Of Tonto Dikeh With Her Siblings by Macky2(m): 9:25am On Aug 23, 2012
Everything is possible with money.
Re: Family Picture Of Tonto Dikeh With Her Siblings by Nobody: 9:26am On Aug 23, 2012
Lwkmd...maybe na 4 dream
Re: Family Picture Of Tonto Dikeh With Her Siblings by dabrake(m): 9:26am On Aug 23, 2012
if you had said any thing different, I would have bought Meat pie for all nairalanders. That is the only thing you know as if there is any correlation between celebrities and cost of garri.
Re: Family Picture Of Tonto Dikeh With Her Siblings by Ejine(m): 9:27am On Aug 23, 2012
I'm not sure this will reduce the price of garri, but I'm hopeful it reduces the price of cassava bread instead.

1 Like

Re: Family Picture Of Tonto Dikeh With Her Siblings by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 23, 2012
MU^2, Laila resemble Seun for your eye. If you still do not understand the workings of this site, please ask.
Re: Family Picture Of Tonto Dikeh With Her Siblings by Korrection(m): 9:31am On Aug 23, 2012
Do you see the MODS with your eyes..you dont even know what you are saying...anyone can be anybody here....i swear SEUN DEY PHUCK TONTO DIKE...NOW GO LEAK SOUP AND ASK FOR GARRI FROM EBAMMA....RUBBISH
blink182: MU^2, Laila resemble Seun for your eye. If you still do not understand the workings of this site, please ask.
Re: Family Picture Of Tonto Dikeh With Her Siblings by timpaker(m): 9:31am On Aug 23, 2012

Chairman, this thing no dey tire u? Wetin garri dey do u I swear I no like am.
Re: Family Picture Of Tonto Dikeh With Her Siblings by paris10: 9:33am On Aug 23, 2012
Laila Ikeji: The pretty [/b]Nollywood actress just asked all of us to have fun pickin out POKO from this picture!

Oya, guess which is Tonto Dikeh?!

https://twitter.com/Tontolet/status/238325327485616128

You're one of those news-monger out there with the intention of polarising and distorting the newsworthiness of events. Do you really have to say " [b]The pretty
" whatever before vomiting the main headline?

To bust your bubble, Tonto is a fine actress but she ain't that pretty and all that. She's ok, but pretty,ehm, turn the next page. Can't call a fat-lip, flat-backside and muscular lady pretty. Just an opinion!

1 Like

Re: Family Picture Of Tonto Dikeh With Her Siblings by Korrection(m): 9:37am On Aug 23, 2012
AGAIN UNA SURE SAY SEUN THE NAIRALAND OWNER NO DEY pHUCK THIS TONTO DIKE?....IF TONTO DIKE SH1T..NAIRALAND GO SEE AM..IF SHE MESS..WE GO SEE AM...IF SHE PHUCK WE GO SEE AM...WETIN DEY WORRY NL MODS SELF??
Re: Family Picture Of Tonto Dikeh With Her Siblings by abdulkayus(m): 9:37am On Aug 23, 2012
Imagine dey are complainin and whinnin nw, wen rick ross pic at Obalende market was on d frnt page, many of u here were praisin, idiolizin and almost fallin over to him bt for our own Tonto, u ppl are spewin rubbish, chai, 9ja, we no dey value our own tins, SMH

1 Like

Re: Family Picture Of Tonto Dikeh With Her Siblings by hrhobi1(m): 9:38am On Aug 23, 2012
UGLY DIRTY PICTURE , ITS NOT EVEN CLEAR.
Re: Family Picture Of Tonto Dikeh With Her Siblings by freecocoa(f): 9:38am On Aug 23, 2012
Nna menh i haff tire for Muki and Seun sha.undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Portable Expecting 3rd Child With Omobewaji Oluwaferanmi / Sophia Momodu Takes Daughter, Imade To Swimming / Tobi Bakre And Kim Oprah Engagement And Wedding Rumours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.