Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,388 members, 7,954,564 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:27 PM

Woman Crushed To Death On Her Way To Mosque. Graphic Photos - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Woman Crushed To Death On Her Way To Mosque. Graphic Photos (29371 Views)

Fiancé Of Woman Crushed To Death By Tanker In Ajah Speaks For The First Time / Woman Crushed To Death By Speeding Truck During Rescue Operation In Ogun. / Ugandan Woman Crushed To Death As Bus Loses Control & Rams Into Vendors (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Crushed To Death On Her Way To Mosque. Graphic Photos by Goridoe(m): 12:28pm On Jun 16, 2018
Laple0541:
Innolilahi wa ino ilai rojhun.

May God repose her soul and grant her family the fortitude to bear her loss.

THIS LIFE SELF!!!

I swear!! This LIFE get as e be!!!
I LOCK-UP since i read that post of a whole fam knocked down on their way to CHURCH days back !! sad
Re: Woman Crushed To Death On Her Way To Mosque. Graphic Photos by ahamonyeka(m): 12:31pm On Jun 16, 2018
sad news on a sallah day that is suppose to be a happy day.

may Allah accept her soul.
Re: Woman Crushed To Death On Her Way To Mosque. Graphic Photos by ogibaba: 12:31pm On Jun 16, 2018
May Allah swt grant her jannatu firdaus Ameen
Re: Woman Crushed To Death On Her Way To Mosque. Graphic Photos by colonist(m): 12:40pm On Jun 16, 2018
ehya.... so sad
Re: Woman Crushed To Death On Her Way To Mosque. Graphic Photos by Jerrypolo(m): 12:46pm On Jun 16, 2018
ANNOY:
God forbid. Rip. FIFA World Cup must finish before anything bad happens to me.
God forbid!!!.. Even after FIFA world cup, nothing bad will happen to you. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Crushed To Death On Her Way To Mosque. Graphic Photos by micflo28(m): 12:47pm On Jun 16, 2018
Glad she died building her soul for heaven.
Re: Woman Crushed To Death On Her Way To Mosque. Graphic Photos by Aplaudez(m): 12:50pm On Jun 16, 2018
what is life?? vanity! live like you're to die tomorrow! you bring nothing into this life, and your taking nothing away!
RIP to the dead! regards to my dad!
Re: Woman Crushed To Death On Her Way To Mosque. Graphic Photos by Aplaudez(m): 12:50pm On Jun 16, 2018
what is life?? vanity! live like you're to die tomorrow! you bring nothing into this life, and you are taking nothing away!
RIP to the dead! regards to my dad!
Re: Woman Crushed To Death On Her Way To Mosque. Graphic Photos by enemyofprogress: 12:50pm On Jun 16, 2018
See as her blood black
Re: Woman Crushed To Death On Her Way To Mosque. Graphic Photos by kennicus(m): 12:51pm On Jun 16, 2018
Wait na..... Na two people de ground now abi pwoe no get eyes again... Why dem put one lady when two ladies dry ground?

Re: Woman Crushed To Death On Her Way To Mosque. Graphic Photos by enemyofprogress: 12:53pm On Jun 16, 2018
Jraph:
Please help save my life and kids
how about your husband abi you're a baby mama?
Re: Woman Crushed To Death On Her Way To Mosque. Graphic Photos by dingbang(m): 1:02pm On Jun 16, 2018
Allahu Akbar....
Re: Woman Crushed To Death On Her Way To Mosque. Graphic Photos by 1930revival(m): 1:03pm On Jun 16, 2018
All of you people writing may Allah grant you a place in heaven....is it the heaven made by Allah or Jesus the ONLY way to salvation?? Stop decieving urself..anyone can die gruesomely but the issue is is she saved by the blood of Jesus..make Una nor waste Una time for this kain prayer: Accept Jesus or reject him to ur own peril....choice is your,,, I'm expecting insults it keeps us going good.
Re: Woman Crushed To Death On Her Way To Mosque. Graphic Photos by adesharp2(m): 1:08pm On Jun 16, 2018
rip to the dead.
Re: Woman Crushed To Death On Her Way To Mosque. Graphic Photos by Diso60090(m): 1:27pm On Jun 16, 2018
Viralkid:
lord have mercy on her soul

shocked
Re: Woman Crushed To Death On Her Way To Mosque. Graphic Photos by Diso60090(m): 1:33pm On Jun 16, 2018
johnstar:
And she did fasting ooo

Choi

Allah nor send her if not Allah for save her

Next
Re: Woman Crushed To Death On Her Way To Mosque. Graphic Photos by HoodBillionaire: 1:44pm On Jun 16, 2018
im frustrated
nepa has made me waste 6k fuelling my gen since world cup started
well my last 4°litres suppose carry me from 8pm-10.30pm max tonite
Re: Woman Crushed To Death On Her Way To Mosque. Graphic Photos by NavalObi37: 1:44pm On Jun 16, 2018
yeyerolling:
Allah and jesus no go save u when it matters.y Serve dem

YOU SOUND SO FOOLISH!!!

ONLY JESUS CAN SAVE!!!
NONETHELESS, NOTHING HAPPENS WITHOUT THE KNOWLEDGE OF JESUS(GOD ALMIGHTY)
Re: Woman Crushed To Death On Her Way To Mosque. Graphic Photos by Bimpe29: 1:49pm On Jun 16, 2018
What a tragic occurrence! May Allah be pleased with her soul eternally and grant her family fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: Woman Crushed To Death On Her Way To Mosque. Graphic Photos by HNO3: 1:57pm On Jun 16, 2018
kennicus:
Wait na..... Na two people de ground now abi pwoe no get eyes again... Why dem put one lady when two ladies dry ground?
That is a plastic model commonly used by traders to display their wares, especially boutique owners. Maybe the accident occurred closed to a boutique and the plastic model fell as a result of the collision
Re: Woman Crushed To Death On Her Way To Mosque. Graphic Photos by ANNOY(m): 1:58pm On Jun 16, 2018
Jerrypolo:

God forbid!!!.. Even after FIFA world cup, nothing bad will happen to you. Amen.
Amen ooo
Re: Woman Crushed To Death On Her Way To Mosque. Graphic Photos by tonygalaxy: 1:59pm On Jun 16, 2018
Rest in peace undecided
Re: Woman Crushed To Death On Her Way To Mosque. Graphic Photos by kolosman(m): 2:01pm On Jun 16, 2018
yeyerolling:
Brotherly, i swear you no get sense. na generator smoke dey inside your head.
Re: Woman Crushed To Death On Her Way To Mosque. Graphic Photos by xtizzy: 2:26pm On Jun 16, 2018
yeyerolling:
When does it matters?
Death is inevitable. One day we must all die, one way or the other.
So just live every day, every moment, every hour, minute and second like it's your last because one day, you will be right.

This world is not our home. We're just foreigners, sojourners on a journey. and as u know, a journey MUST come to an end.

R. I. P young lady. may your soul rest in perfect peace

1 Like

Re: Woman Crushed To Death On Her Way To Mosque. Graphic Photos by shakmati(m): 3:01pm On Jun 16, 2018
kennicus:

The OP is a desperate blogger seeking to attract traffic to his or her site by any means. There are 2 people in that picture and the person with the black dress is by no means a mannequin. No single detail of how and where the event took place. OP, you are wicked for exploiting the dead for your selfish purpose. May Allah forgive your insensitivity for playing on our intelligence during Sallah. And may the punishment of the sins of everyone here who curses God because of your post be shared by you!
Re: Woman Crushed To Death On Her Way To Mosque. Graphic Photos by addicted268(f): 3:48pm On Jun 16, 2018
So sad.RIP to her.
Re: Woman Crushed To Death On Her Way To Mosque. Graphic Photos by basic23111: 6:31pm On Jun 16, 2018
may Allah Subuhano watalah, forgive her sin
Re: Woman Crushed To Death On Her Way To Mosque. Graphic Photos by basic23111: 6:33pm On Jun 16, 2018
1930revival:
All of you people writing may Allah grant you a place in heaven....is it the heaven made by Allah or Jesus the ONLY way to salvation?? Stop decieving urself..anyone can die gruesomely but the issue is is she saved by the blood of Jesus..make Una nor waste Una time for this kain prayer: Accept Jesus or reject him to ur own peril....choice is your,,, I'm expecting insults it keeps us going good.
may Allah forgive u and lead u to the right path

(1) (2) (Reply)

Baby Girl Born On Dublin-bound Train Gets 25 Years Free Rail Travel / FG Extends Flight Ban By Four Weeks / Tola Ogundipe Is Dead Drowns In Lagos, Police Probe Aides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.