Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Help, Which Country Is Best Suitable To Migrate To. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help, Which Country Is Best Suitable To Migrate To. (798 Views)

What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? / Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 / Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, Which Country Is Best Suitable To Migrate To. by IamXpress(m): 8:13am On Jun 16, 2018
Am going through challenges and i think it is time to leave this country and go else where to hustle.

Please advice me on which Country is best suitable to migrate to.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help, Which Country Is Best Suitable To Migrate To. by Viralkid: 8:17am On Jun 16, 2018
I heard China is lit this days.
Re: Help, Which Country Is Best Suitable To Migrate To. by Airtimex(m): 8:30am On Jun 16, 2018
Congo
Re: Help, Which Country Is Best Suitable To Migrate To. by seyeoloruntola(m): 8:52am On Jun 16, 2018
Canada
Re: Help, Which Country Is Best Suitable To Migrate To. by iman72: 9:20am On Jun 16, 2018
IamXpress:
Am going through challenges and i think it is time to leave this country and go else where to hustle.

Please advice me on which Country is best suitable to migrate to.

Going through challenges do not,in anyway, warrant traveling because solutions might not lie there. You should,rather,change reasons. l know of people who have spent years abroad,and yet , their challenges keep increasing. so,my brother,i am not opposing your intention,but change your orientation before traveling.
However,i want to suggest countries that are friendly to Africans like: France,holland,england,scotland

(1) (Reply)

Travel To Australia But Visa Got Refused / Google Map Error Leaves About 100 Drivers Stranded And Stuck In A Empty Field / Bad Road Causes Big Traffic At Joju Sango,ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.