Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,204 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

The Heart Beat Of God For You - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Heart Beat Of God For You (864 Views)

Thank God For Slavery- A Case Of Religion Turning Blacks To Fools / Thank God For Slavery! / Why Not Blame God For This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Heart Beat Of God For You by bloodofthelamb(m): 9:39am On Jun 16, 2018
"Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth." 3 John 1:2 KJV

Jesus is wishing that you and will get what he died to give us at the cross. This is God's heart beat for us. Do not let the devil deceive you to believe a lie. God does not further your growth through sickness and diseases, neither does he use it to keep you in check.

Our growth and our meekness comes through abiding in him who is our Vine. Just as a branch cannot grow healthily when separated from its vine, So we cannot grow in meekness and in godly character, if our hearts secede from Jesus Christ our precious Vine and Head.

There is nothing good about sickness and diseases. It is a curse that came into the world through Adam's transgression. Please, I plead with you to realise that Christ has redeemed ( Past tense) from the curse of the law which sicknesses and diseases is part of. Jesus Christ cannot build or allow again what he has destroyed through his cross.

It is written resist the devil and he will flee from you but how can you resist him? If you keep believing that your loving Father is allowing sickness into your body to enhance your growth. You are the precious temple of God. He cannot approve of sickness in His own temple.

Psalm 91 :3 says our loving Father will keep us safe from all hidden dangers and from All deadly diseases. This will be true in your life, if only you will stay your heart on Him who was raised up for you. Resist that sickness and diseases troubling you now and it will flee from you. Say to that cancer I have been redeemed from you through the precious blood of Jesus. Stand in faith and watch the power of God coming through for you.

Believers, we have the same life that Christ has in this world( 1 John 4:17) Goodnews translation. Do not allow your body to become the temple of diseases.

God loves you all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Heart Beat Of God For You by bloodofthelamb(m): 9:49am On Jun 16, 2018
Seun, lalastica
Re: The Heart Beat Of God For You by Nobody: 10:48am On Jun 16, 2018
bloodofthelamb:
"Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth." 3 John 1:2 KJV

Jesus is wishing that you and will get what he died to give us at the cross. This is God's heart beat for us. Do not let the devil deceive you to believe a lie. God does not further your growth through sickness and diseases, neither does he use it to keep you in check.

Our growth and our meekness comes through abiding in him who is our Vine. Just as a branch cannot grow healthily when separated from its vine, So we cannot grow in meekness and in godly character, if our hearts secede from Jesus Christ our precious Vine and Head.

There is nothing good about sickness and diseases. It is a curse that came into the world through Adam's transgression. Please, I plead with you to realise that Christ has redeemed ( Past tense) from the curse of the law which sicknesses and diseases is part of. Jesus Christ cannot build or allow again what he has destroyed through his cross.

It is written resist the devil and he will flee from you but how can you resist him? If you keep believing that your loving Father is allowing sickness into your body to enhance your growth. You are the precious temple of God. He cannot approve of sickness in His own temple.

Psalm 91 :3 says our loving Father will keep us safe from all hidden dangers and from All deadly diseases. This will be true in your life, if only you will stay your heart on Him who was raised up for you. Resist that sickness and diseases troubling you now and it will flee from you. Say to that cancer I have been redeemed from you through the precious blood of Jesus. Stand in faith and watch the power of God coming through for you.

Believers, we have the same life that Christ has in this world( 1 John 4:17) Goodnews translation. Do not allow your body to become the temple of diseases.

God loves you all.
We need more of you in the body of Christ
Rightly dividing the Word
You're blessed

Where so you fellowship though
Re: The Heart Beat Of God For You by bloodofthelamb(m): 11:27am On Jun 16, 2018
Junia:

We need more of you in the body of Christ
Rightly dividing the Word
You're blessed

Where so you fellowship though

Thanks brother.

Our fellowship is first and foremost with the Father through the Son. But I will make known later
Re: The Heart Beat Of God For You by jiggaz(m): 12:08pm On Jun 16, 2018
bloodofthelamb:

God loves you all.
Excellent post!!! 10000 likes!! My bro... Anytime i read your posts, i smile cos you understand the Gospel of the Grace of Jesus Christ... You really know the truth of what happened at the Cross.... The Grace Revolution is on!!! Am soo excited to be alive in this time of history... We are the Benjamin Generation ( End time Generation) that will hold sickness & death at bay and stay alive until the Rapture of the Church.... Our future is great in Christ my brother.... Rejoice!!
Re: The Heart Beat Of God For You by bloodofthelamb(m): 12:45pm On Jun 16, 2018
jiggaz:
Excellent post!!! 10000 likes!! My bro... Anytime i read your posts, i smile cos you understand the Gospel of the Grace of Jesus Christ... You really know the truth of what happened at the Cross.... The Grace Revolution is on!!! Am soo excited to be alive in this time of history... We are the Benjamin Generation ( End time Generation) that will hold sickness & death at bay and stay alive until the Rapture of the Church.... Our future is great in Christ my brother.... Rejoice!!

Yeah brother, only the heart that is on God will understand this things we are saying. The religious fanatics will scoff at our message to their destruction.

I greatly rejoice in the amazing grace of God unto us.

Halleluyaaaah!!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Heart Beat Of God For You by jiggaz(m): 1:06pm On Jun 16, 2018
bloodofthelamb:

Yeah brother, only the heart that is on God will understand this things we are saying. The religious fanatics will scoff at our message to their destruction.

I greatly rejoice in the amazing grace of God unto us.

Halleluyaaaah!!!!!!
Amen my brother!! As for the religious fanatics, pay them no heed cos they are very ignorant. They clamour for the law, yet they are not Jews!! The law was given to only the Jews in the old testament cos they asked for it. But Christ's Death and Resurrection changed the cause of history, yet the modern Nigerian Pharisees did not want to acknowledge it!! What a pity!! grin May God bless you and keep you. May His face shine on you... Christ got you... Keep soaring...

1 Like

Re: The Heart Beat Of God For You by bloodofthelamb(m): 1:39pm On Jun 16, 2018
jiggaz:
Amen my brother!! As for the religious fanatics, pay them no heed cos they are very ignorant. They clamour for the law, yet they are not Jews!! The law was given to only the Jews in the old testament cos they asked for it. But Christ's Death and Resurrection changed the cause of history, yet the modern Nigerian Pharisees did not want to acknowledge it!! What a pity!! grin May God bless you and keep you. May His face shine on you... Christ got you... Keep soaring...

Thank you bro. I say a big amen to your priestly declaration.

I hope you are conscious of your priesthood in Christ. My prayer for them is that they may stop searching the scriptures like a pharisee and come to the One( Jesus Christ) the Scriptures testified about.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Heart Beat Of God For You by bloodofthelamb(m): 2:59pm On Jun 16, 2018
Be healthy for God
Re: The Heart Beat Of God For You by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 16, 2018
bloodofthelamb:

Thanks brother.

Our fellowship is first and foremost with the Father through the Son. But I will make known later
Okay.
Would be glad to know
Re: The Heart Beat Of God For You by bloodofthelamb(m): 7:25am On Jun 17, 2018
God loves you more than you love yourself.
Re: The Heart Beat Of God For You by bloodofthelamb(m): 3:26pm On Jun 17, 2018
Enter his rest by belief.
Re: The Heart Beat Of God For You by bloodofthelamb(m): 8:06am On Jun 18, 2018
Jesus heart is precious towards you
Re: The Heart Beat Of God For You by bloodofthelamb(m): 6:34pm On Jun 18, 2018
How precious is His thought towards you, more precious than fine Gold.
Re: The Heart Beat Of God For You by bloodofthelamb(m): 1:47pm On Jun 20, 2018
No greater love than this
Re: The Heart Beat Of God For You by bloodofthelamb(m): 8:47am On Jun 23, 2018
Jesus delights in you

1 Like

Re: The Heart Beat Of God For You by bloodofthelamb(m): 7:36am On Jun 24, 2018
I know the thought I have for you, thought of good and not of evil.
Declares the LORD!
Re: The Heart Beat Of God For You by bloodofthelamb(m): 2:24pm On Jun 24, 2018
Know the heart of your Father
Re: The Heart Beat Of God For You by bloodofthelamb(m): 8:46pm On Jun 29, 2018
Be glorious for God
Re: The Heart Beat Of God For You by bloodofthelamb(m): 7:08am On Jul 01, 2018
You are a treasure to the Most High
Re: The Heart Beat Of God For You by bloodofthelamb(m): 10:37pm On Jul 27, 2018
The Father delights in you and has called you into his marvelous light.

(1) (Reply)

Islam Or Christianity / A Cryptic Message From The Bible Concerning The End Of The World. / These People Are Killing My Faith & My Belief Am Backsliding.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.