Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,549 members, 7,823,414 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

House On The Rock Pastor,paul Adefarasin,supports Super Eagles For World Cup(pix - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / House On The Rock Pastor,paul Adefarasin,supports Super Eagles For World Cup(pix (618 Views)

Police Detain House On The Rock's Pastor Uche Aigbe For Preaching With AK-47 / COVID-19: Yinka Akinbami Is Dead. House On The Rock Pastor Dies / 300 Workers Resign From Pastor Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

House On The Rock Pastor,paul Adefarasin,supports Super Eagles For World Cup(pix by stephenduru: 10:20am On Jun 16, 2018
Paul Adefarasin,the founder and Senior Pastor oof House On The Rock,has joined the teeming number of supporters of Super Eagles in this year's World Cup.He received a jersey from NFF Chairman,Amaju Pinnick, and said...

'Thanks to the Nigeria Football Federation chairman, Amaju Pinnick, and his family for presenting me with the Super Eagles jersey.  I look forward to cheering our Eagles to victory. We are all rooting for you, so victory all the way! God bless the Super Eagles and God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria'

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/06/house-on-rock-pastorpaul.html?m=1

Re: House On The Rock Pastor,paul Adefarasin,supports Super Eagles For World Cup(pix by izzou(m): 10:27am On Jun 16, 2018
angry

Where is that his daughter that I saw the other day?

I must take her to Takwa Bay

angry
Re: House On The Rock Pastor,paul Adefarasin,supports Super Eagles For World Cup(pix by Siki355(m): 10:38am On Jun 16, 2018
Football a game without war
a game that brings Christians n Muslims together
A game that gives Everyone joy
God bless d founder of Football

(1) (Reply)

Acadip Critisms Of Christianity / Cia Releases Religious Population Data Of Nigeria(must See) / Limerick Is An Atheist?!?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.