Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,933 members, 7,835,113 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Acadip Critisms Of Christianity - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Acadip Critisms Of Christianity (619 Views)

The Traitors Of Christianity / Harmful Effect Of Christianity To Our Beloved Society / Mallam Yusuf Adepoju Of ACADIP Got Embarrassed By Muhammad Lifestyle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Acadip Critisms Of Christianity by Chosen59: 4:42pm On Jul 13, 2018
ACADIP CRITICISMS OF CHRISTIANITY

I have watched some videos that emanated from a group called ACADIP. The man doesn't preach any islamic message but sole CRITICISMS of the Bible and Christianity. He displays a lot of ignorance about the Bible, thinking he is doing a great islamic job. Unfortunately, the people behind him are so deceived and gullible. May God have mercy.

In fact, I have been trying to reach him and teach him real Islam and real Christianity. I was told it is not advisable to go reply him in his open program because of the danger it portends. We all know what these people are up to.

But wait a minute, if a Christian or a Christian group engages in that type of antagonism against islam publicly, what do you think will happen?
Re: Acadip Critisms Of Christianity by amaniro: 4:47pm On Jul 13, 2018
before I get banned again. Let me shut up first. The Christians are naturally tolerant, it's really a peaceful religion, lol an ignorant person will say "we worship the same God"

that's a lie from the pit of hell,....... am tired first, if you want more knowledge email me.

stanleyamaniro@gmail.com
Re: Acadip Critisms Of Christianity by Chosen59: 4:54pm On Jul 13, 2018
amaniro:
before I get banned again. Let me shut up first. The Christians are naturally tolerant, it's really a peaceful religion, lol an ignorant person will say "we worship the same God"

that's a lie from the pit of hell,....... am tired first, if you want more knowledge email me.

stanleyamaniro@gmail.com

Thanks friend.

By His grace, I studied islam and I know so much about the region. I wonder how anyone would read Quran and Hadiths and still believe islam is a religion of peace. You know what, you don't shout peace if you are peaceful.
Re: Acadip Critisms Of Christianity by amaniro: 4:56pm On Jul 13, 2018
Chosen59:

Thanks friend.

By His grace, I studied islam and I know so much about the region. I wonder how anyone would read Quran and Hadiths and still believe islam is a religion of peace. You know what, you don't shout peace if you are peaceful.
you studied it
as a Christian
Re: Acadip Critisms Of Christianity by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 13, 2018
If you want his number.. I can give it to you.

Or go Facebook and search acadip.. Go post your grievances there on their page..

Christianity and Acadip are same religion.. Both are kufar..

Acadip is not part of Islam.. It's a separate religion
Re: Acadip Critisms Of Christianity by Chosen59: 5:13pm On Jul 13, 2018
amaniro:

you studied it
as a Christian

Yes, I got interested in islam since I was very young. Reason being that there was an Alfa who used to go around with the Bible, trying to criticize it. There arose my interest in the religion, but going through it I discovered Jesus is the only true way to God.

2 Likes

Re: Acadip Critisms Of Christianity by Chosen59: 5:16pm On Jul 13, 2018
Abuheekmat:
If you want his number.. I can give it to you.

Or go Facebook and search acadip.. Go post your grievances there on their page..

Christianity and Acadip are same religion.. Both are kufar..

Acadip is not part of Islam.. It's a separate religion

I want to disagree with you. ACADIP tries to draw the ignorant Christians to Islam. Just recently, they came to NASFAT in my area to do their job of Christian criticism. Are NASFAT not part of islam?
Re: Acadip Critisms Of Christianity by amaniro: 5:52pm On Jul 13, 2018
Chosen59:

Yes, I got interested in islam since I was very young. Reason being that there was an Alfa who used to go around with the Bible, trying to criticize it. There arose my interest in the religion, but going through it I discovered Jesus is the only true way to God.
am trying to email you. An inbox talk please, check your mails.
Re: Acadip Critisms Of Christianity by Chosen59: 6:16pm On Jul 13, 2018
amaniro:

am trying to email you. An inbox talk please, check your mails.

Sorry bro.

I can't remember the email I used for this username again. But you can reach me on: wuyiade2009@gmail.com

Thanks.
Re: Acadip Critisms Of Christianity by amaniro: 6:26pm On Jul 13, 2018
Chosen59:

Sorry bro.

I can't remember the email I used for this username again. But you can reach me on: wuyiade2009@gmail.com

Thanks.

noted and done.......

1 Like

Re: Acadip Critisms Of Christianity by iamgenius(m): 7:56pm On Jul 15, 2018
Chosen59:
ACADIP CRITICISMS OF CHRISTIANITY

I have watched some videos that emanated from a group called ACADIP. The man doesn't preach any islamic message but sole CRITICISMS of the Bible and Christianity. He displays a lot of ignorance about the Bible, thinking he is doing a great islamic job. Unfortunately, the people behind him are so deceived and gullible. May God have mercy.

In fact, I have been trying to reach him and teach him real Islam and real Christianity. I was told it is not advisable to go reply him in his open program because of the danger it portends. We all know what these people are up to.

But wait a minute, if a Christian or a Christian group engages in that type of antagonism against islam publicly, what do you think will happen?
@bold, they are not up to anything man. Have you ever watched their video where they result into violence?
Jesus religion is the truth, and it's Islam.
Re: Acadip Critisms Of Christianity by Chosen59: 1:01pm On Jul 16, 2018
iamgenius:

@bold, they are not up to anything man. Have you ever watched their video where they result into violence?
Jesus religion is the truth, and it's Islam.

Prove all things and hold fast that which is true, so advised the Bible. I have studied Islam and discovered it is not from the God of the Christians.

Jesus said "And this Gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness to all nations and then the end shall come (Mat. 24:14). This means Jesus expected the Gospel to be preached till the end of the world. Since Jesus said the Gospel should be preached till the end of the world, who sent islam?

Jesus you call a muslim has no hand in the coming of islam. What an irony!

Why would you say Jesus religion is Islam? Did you read the Bible and understand Jesus statements? You call Jesus a muslim who say if someone slaps you on the right cheek turn to him the left also and the quran says you can relaliate if you want?

Why are you calling Jesus a muslim who said "I will build my Church and the gate of hell will not prevail against it? Does a muslim build Churches?

Why are you calling Jesus a muslim who addressed the first seven Churches after he had gone? Does a Muslim addresses Churches.

Friend, give your life to Jesus before it is too late.

(1) (Reply)

Can't The Bible Be Updated? / Winners’s Chapel Founder, Oyedepo’s Deconstruction / Beware Of Churches Emphasizing Holiness, They Made The Corruption Mentality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.