Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,225 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

Osinbajo Visits Oba Of Benin, Inspects Azura Power Plant(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Visits Oba Of Benin, Inspects Azura Power Plant(photos) (22416 Views)

President Tinubu Visits Oba Of Lagos (Pictures) / Presidency Source Lied — Azura $1.2bn Deal Was Signed In August 2015 - TheCable / Osinbajo Visits David Dabaye Bob-Manuel, Cherubim And Seraphim Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo Visits Oba Of Benin, Inspects Azura Power Plant(photos) by emekabros2: 11:06am On Jun 16, 2018
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, SAN, visited Azura Power Plant in Benin city, Edo State where he inspected and interacted with engineers at the station. He also visited the Oba of Benin, Ewuare II in his palace on his day2 working visit in the state. He was accompanied by the Governor of Edo state, Mr. Godwin Obaseki, his deputy and the former governor of Edo State, Adams Oshiomole.

Source: http://9jaggist..com/2018/06/osinbajo-visits-oba-of-benininspects.html

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Visits Oba Of Benin, Inspects Azura Power Plant(photos) by emekabros2: 11:06am On Jun 16, 2018

Re: Osinbajo Visits Oba Of Benin, Inspects Azura Power Plant(photos) by ZKOSOSO(m): 11:59am On Jun 16, 2018
cool grin
Re: Osinbajo Visits Oba Of Benin, Inspects Azura Power Plant(photos) by ZKOSOSO(m): 11:59am On Jun 16, 2018
Oba with the Swags....!
Osinbanjo with the Mouth...!
Obaseki with the Ugly Face..!
Palace Chiefs with Traditions..!
Palace with the Class....!!

Edo State...the Best State for the Brains...!

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Visits Oba Of Benin, Inspects Azura Power Plant(photos) by CertifiedA: 10:22pm On Jun 16, 2018
cheesy
Re: Osinbajo Visits Oba Of Benin, Inspects Azura Power Plant(photos) by osemoses1234(m): 10:22pm On Jun 16, 2018
Hhh
Re: Osinbajo Visits Oba Of Benin, Inspects Azura Power Plant(photos) by emeijeh(m): 10:22pm On Jun 16, 2018
Wow.

I never knew my neighborhood could be this quiet.

Were you guys thinking just prayers could make us defeat Croatia?

I laugh in Puskas

6 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Visits Oba Of Benin, Inspects Azura Power Plant(photos) by iamleumas: 10:22pm On Jun 16, 2018
Bbb
Re: Osinbajo Visits Oba Of Benin, Inspects Azura Power Plant(photos) by Sarkin: 10:23pm On Jun 16, 2018
BUHARI IS WORKING...

#SAIAPC

IF JUSTICE WERE TO BE SERVED JONATHAN WOULD HAVE BEEN HANGED.

* I JUST DON'T JUST UNDERSTAND WHY IPOB TOUTS AND CRIMINALS CALL OUR VP A FAKE PASTOR, OH!!, WHAT ELSE CAN I EXPECT FROM SOME CHILDREN OF HATE AND DARKNESS? NOTHING LESS.

*IPOB TOUTS AND CRIMINAL ESPECIALLY HERE ON NAIRALAND ARE TRYING TO CAUSE AN IMPOSSIBLE RIFT BETWEEN YORUBA MUSLIMS AND YORUBA CHRISTIANS, SO EVERYONE SHOULD BE WARY OF THEIR LIES, DECEIT AND EVIL PROPAGANDA.

LIKE I'VE SAID EARLIER "FORGIVE YOUR ENEMIES BUT REMEMBER THEIR NAMES"

ZOMBIEPUNISHER
LZAA
TIMFISHER
ABOKIBUHARI
BUHARIWHY
RUTHLESSLEADER
SALAMRUSHDIE

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Visits Oba Of Benin, Inspects Azura Power Plant(photos) by Sarkin: 10:23pm On Jun 16, 2018
ZKOSOSO:
Oba with the Swags....!

in your dreams?

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Visits Oba Of Benin, Inspects Azura Power Plant(photos) by tayo4ng(m): 10:24pm On Jun 16, 2018
Nice
Re: Osinbajo Visits Oba Of Benin, Inspects Azura Power Plant(photos) by Adebowhales(m): 10:24pm On Jun 16, 2018
Kai, Sufer Eagles of Niziria don loss, if I no chop my dinner na me lose

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Visits Oba Of Benin, Inspects Azura Power Plant(photos) by JokerBeninCity: 10:24pm On Jun 16, 2018
WHERE ARE THOSE STUPID NIGERIANS CELEBRATING JERSEY

13 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Visits Oba Of Benin, Inspects Azura Power Plant(photos) by Newpride(m): 10:24pm On Jun 16, 2018
I really love this my VP...
Very gentle and easy going... the race isn’t for the swift but whom God chooses.
God bless Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Visits Oba Of Benin, Inspects Azura Power Plant(photos) by tokrizy: 10:25pm On Jun 16, 2018
ZKOSOSO:
Oba with the Swags....! Osinbanjo with the Mouth...! Obaseki with the Ugly Face..! Palace Chiefs with Traditions..! Palace with the Class....!!
dat face sha
Re: Osinbajo Visits Oba Of Benin, Inspects Azura Power Plant(photos) by benzems(m): 10:26pm On Jun 16, 2018
Good one
Re: Osinbajo Visits Oba Of Benin, Inspects Azura Power Plant(photos) by tiwasiaife(m): 10:26pm On Jun 16, 2018
*BREAKING NEWS*: PDP has a hand in the Super Eagles loss to Croatia. *~Lai Mohammed*
Re: Osinbajo Visits Oba Of Benin, Inspects Azura Power Plant(photos) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jun 16, 2018
Wetin osibanko dey do sef... We can't elect failures again... Never again... No to low life expectancy... No to poor economic policies.... No to mindless killings by state backed fulani militias... No to economic sabotage and systematic job loss
Re: Osinbajo Visits Oba Of Benin, Inspects Azura Power Plant(photos) by xangerar: 10:27pm On Jun 16, 2018
I thought they said they don't wear black to the palace of the Oba of Benin?
Re: Osinbajo Visits Oba Of Benin, Inspects Azura Power Plant(photos) by Shemadex(m): 10:27pm On Jun 16, 2018
Why u said osinbajo has nouth
ZKOSOSO:
Oba with the Swags....!

Re: Osinbajo Visits Oba Of Benin, Inspects Azura Power Plant(photos) by inereunwa1(m): 10:28pm On Jun 16, 2018
I was here
Re: Osinbajo Visits Oba Of Benin, Inspects Azura Power Plant(photos) by Shemadex(m): 10:28pm On Jun 16, 2018
Hmmuote author=osemoses1234 post=68553364]Hhh[/quote]
Re: Osinbajo Visits Oba Of Benin, Inspects Azura Power Plant(photos) by Shemadex(m): 10:29pm On Jun 16, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Osinbajo Visits Oba Of Benin, Inspects Azura Power Plant(photos) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 16, 2018
Tight fist oba
Re: Osinbajo Visits Oba Of Benin, Inspects Azura Power Plant(photos) by Shemadex(m): 10:30pm On Jun 16, 2018
Why did u said osinbajo has mouth
Re: Osinbajo Visits Oba Of Benin, Inspects Azura Power Plant(photos) by ehinmowo: 10:32pm On Jun 16, 2018
I feel this Oba will do more greater things for his pple than his father.

The power plant though. Looks like will be generating 1kw in the end.

Election is near. Bt failure shall nt stand.

#getyourpvc
Re: Osinbajo Visits Oba Of Benin, Inspects Azura Power Plant(photos) by Lanre4uonly(m): 10:39pm On Jun 16, 2018
Ok. That's good.
Re: Osinbajo Visits Oba Of Benin, Inspects Azura Power Plant(photos) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jun 16, 2018
Did he throw any bogus figures as usual?
Re: Osinbajo Visits Oba Of Benin, Inspects Azura Power Plant(photos) by SalamRushdie: 10:40pm On Jun 16, 2018
Another power plant initiated and built by the Jonathan govt ..its a fact that Jonathan initiated more power plants than all previous govts combined

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Visits Oba Of Benin, Inspects Azura Power Plant(photos) by Guyman02: 10:41pm On Jun 16, 2018
ehinmowo:
I feel this Oba will do more greater things for his pple than his father.

The power plant though. Looks like will be generating 1kw in the end.

Election is near. Bt failure shall nt stand.

#getyourpvc
The plant is planned for 1500MW, but the nearly completed first phase is 450MW. this one is beyond politics

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Agatu:Reno Omokri Replies Adesina:U Remind Me Of Malu Who Laugh At Odi Genocide / President Buhari Arrives Daura (Photos) / APC Members Protest In Abuja: 'Say No To Imposition Of Candidate'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.