Stats: 3,151,263 members, 7,811,733 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:17 PM

Agatu:Reno Omokri Replies Adesina:U Remind Me Of Malu Who Laugh At Odi Genocide - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Agatu:Reno Omokri Replies Adesina:U Remind Me Of Malu Who Laugh At Odi Genocide (22422 Views)

Reno Omokri Replies APC Statement That Nobody Looted Like Jonathan / Jonathan Built Only Federal University In Buhari’s State, Omokri Replies Garba / Reno Omokri Replies EFCC (2) (3) (4)

Agatu:Reno Omokri Replies Adesina:U Remind Me Of Malu Who Laugh At Odi Genocide by chimere66: 7:03am On Apr 03, 2016
Reno Omokri has replied Special Adviser to Pres, Buhari on Media and Publicity, Femi Adesina after he slammed critics who are insisting that the president should visit crisis-ridden Agatu community in Benue. In a series of tweets, Mr. Reno cautioned Adesina, advising that their administration should not make the same mistake they did with Chibok. Read his tweets below;

What Femi Adesina said about Agatu below;

“A section of this country wants a talkative president and it doesn’t work that way. When the Agatu thing happened, we issued a statement – a statement in which President Buhari said he would ask for briefings, and it would be looked into,” Adesina said in an interview with Osasu Igbinedion on The Osasu Show.

Some people kept saying Agatu, Agatu, he has not spoken, and I asked myself, what else would he say after the statement that has been issued. We are used to the style of the last administration in which whenever anything happens, the president would go there. But do you know that before that last president left, that style had begun to backfire….

“When anything happens and the presidency has spoken on it, anybody who wants to remain deaf to it, there’s then nothing that can be done. It doesn’t have to be that way. There are many ways to kill a snake. Going there to visit is not the only way.

In nine months, see the difference that has been made in the insurgency war. How many times did you see the president at the theatre of war…but see the difference that has been made. Results are what matter.

The wailing wailers, you’d see that I used that expression not quite a month or two into the life of the administration. Now, how will a new administration…and maybe whenever the president says something, you just start hearing noise, wah, wah, wah, wah, like a child whose lollipop has been taken away.

They didn’t want to give an opportunity for the government, and that was why I said why are they wailing like wailers.

Mr. President has no other things he does than to serve Nigeria. What can the people do? The people can support him; the wailing wailers should stop wailing and rather begin to encourage.”

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/04/agatu-massacre-reno-omokri-replies-femi.html

Re: Agatu:Reno Omokri Replies Adesina:U Remind Me Of Malu Who Laugh At Odi Genocide by chimere66: 7:04am On Apr 03, 2016

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agatu:Reno Omokri Replies Adesina:U Remind Me Of Malu Who Laugh At Odi Genocide by mayorkyzo: 7:06am On Apr 03, 2016
Re: Agatu:Reno Omokri Replies Adesina:U Remind Me Of Malu Who Laugh At Odi Genocide by Nobody: 7:13am On Apr 03, 2016
Femi Adesina has goofed more than buhari since they came to power.

I think that Aso rock has the potential to make professionals look stoopid like their leader

163 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Agatu:Reno Omokri Replies Adesina:U Remind Me Of Malu Who Laugh At Odi Genocide by mightyhazel: 7:21am On Apr 03, 2016
[b][/b] femi adesina is a dead weight on dis government. He needs to be shed,like ASAP!

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agatu:Reno Omokri Replies Adesina:U Remind Me Of Malu Who Laugh At Odi Genocide by Tallesty1(m): 7:25am On Apr 03, 2016
A party with "try your luck policy" has nothing to offer Nigeria.

I don't know what fuel subsidy means– Buhari on
24 May 2015

Fuel subsidy is sheer fraud and corruption”. - Buhari on 23 Jul 2015

Buhari Seeks Approval To Pay N413b Subsidy Claims - 17 Nov 2015

Buhari removes fuel subsidy, says petrol to sell for N85 per litre - 25 Dec 2015

FG Returns Petrol Subsidy, Retains Official Pump Prices - 2nd Aprial 2016

No be tumbo tumbo be that?

122 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Agatu:Reno Omokri Replies Adesina:U Remind Me Of Malu Who Laugh At Odi Genocide by seunmsg(m): 7:29am On Apr 03, 2016
Reno omokri should shut up please. Nigerians are not fools and neither are we forgetful. 59 boys were killed at Buni yadi under Jonathan administration and over 200 girls were abducted and pastor Omokri saw nothing bad in these incidents. Jonathan never cared to visit either Buni Yadi nor chibok community where the incidents took place and Omokri as his media assistant defended all of his principals action.

Buhari has not only condemned the Agatu killings, he has also ordered an investigation into the matter. So, Omokri should spare us all this holier than thou bullshit. He should go and seek restitution for all the atrocities that he supported and committed during the GEJ administration. He lacks the moral standing to criticise or advice Femi Adesina because he said more terrible things during his time in government.

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Agatu:Reno Omokri Replies Adesina:U Remind Me Of Malu Who Laugh At Odi Genocide by Nobody: 7:31am On Apr 03, 2016
seunmsg:
Reno should shut up.
You should sharrap instead

239 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Agatu:Reno Omokri Replies Adesina:U Remind Me Of Malu Who Laugh At Odi Genocide by makingsense(m): 7:34am On Apr 03, 2016
Guys got no chill on twitter these says oo
Re: Agatu:Reno Omokri Replies Adesina:U Remind Me Of Malu Who Laugh At Odi Genocide by MrcuteOscar: 7:34am On Apr 03, 2016
Both are standing behind their paymasters..
Nice one Action from Adesina,better Re-action from Reno Omokri..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agatu:Reno Omokri Replies Adesina:U Remind Me Of Malu Who Laugh At Odi Genocide by 9ja4live: 7:36am On Apr 03, 2016
"on Chibok , though we had our doubts, we need to show compassion" Reno, we were all in this country and your position was the same with most of us who knew the politics of the time in that region. I still have my doubts very well about that issue but if its true may God Almighty show them mercy. True Reno.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Agatu:Reno Omokri Replies Adesina:U Remind Me Of Malu Who Laugh At Odi Genocide by Nobody: 7:54am On Apr 03, 2016
Re: Agatu:Reno Omokri Replies Adesina:U Remind Me Of Malu Who Laugh At Odi Genocide by adehsenior(m): 7:59am On Apr 03, 2016
seunmsg:
Reno omokri should shut up please. Nigerians are not fools and neither are we forgetful. 59 boys were killed at Buni yadi under Jonathan administration and over 200 girls were abducted and pastor Omokri saw nothing bad in these incidents. Jonathan never cared to visit either Buni Yadi nor chibok community where the incidents took place and Omokri as his media assistant defended all of his principals action.

Buhari has not only condemned the Agatu killings, he has also ordered an investigation into the matter. So, Omokri should spare us all this holier than thou bullshit. He should go and seek restitution for all the atrocities that he supported and committed during the GEJ administration. He lacks the moral standing to criticise or advice Femi Adesina because he said more terrible things during his time in government.

Guy why the thing de pain you like this na? Take am easy whether you shout from now till tomorrow neither femi no Omokri will hear you, we should learn to put sentiments apart as youths and let this country progress for once.

79 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Agatu:Reno Omokri Replies Adesina:U Remind Me Of Malu Who Laugh At Odi Genocide by oganology33(m): 8:03am On Apr 03, 2016
Femi Adeshina will Neva learn his lessons while in Aso Rock jxt as Reno.
Perhaps in late 2019 or 2020, Adeshina will be humbled enof 2 advise the Media aides of the next president beta based on past experiences jxt as Reno.
Power is the next underrated bastard after Conji.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agatu:Reno Omokri Replies Adesina:U Remind Me Of Malu Who Laugh At Odi Genocide by oganology33(m): 8:05am On Apr 03, 2016
adehsenior:

Guy why the thing de pain you like this na? Take am easy whether you shout from now till tomorrow neither femi no Omokri will hear you, we should learn to put sentiments apart as youths and let this country progress for once.
Dat guy up dia tell u say him b YOUTH

Re: Agatu:Reno Omokri Replies Adesina:U Remind Me Of Malu Who Laugh At Odi Genocide by AustineE1: 8:09am On Apr 03, 2016
seunmsg:

when they call you zombie you will be angry.....my candid advice,just get sense.

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Agatu:Reno Omokri Replies Adesina:U Remind Me Of Malu Who Laugh At Odi Genocide by seunmsg(m): 8:10am On Apr 03, 2016
adehsenior:

Omokri is a hypocrite who should not be given any public attention. He should go to chibok community to apologies to the parents of the kidnapped girls for doubting the abduction of their daughters and for not showing compassion to them before advising Femi Adesina on how to do his job.

Re: Agatu:Reno Omokri Replies Adesina:U Remind Me Of Malu Who Laugh At Odi Genocide by blackfase(m): 8:32am On Apr 03, 2016
You're being too reserved with your tenses and diction. Its now confirmed the air and oxygen in that their useless 'Rock makes one go mad faster than you can ever imagine the moment you become resident there. All those idiots that have passed through that conduit has demonstrated enough proof to that conclusion. That place needs to be nuked.

Fedayeen:

I think that Aso rock has the potential to make professionals look stoopid like their leader

Re: Agatu:Reno Omokri Replies Adesina:U Remind Me Of Malu Who Laugh At Odi Genocide by onoikenna: 9:25am On Apr 03, 2016
They are all defending their masters
Re: Agatu:Reno Omokri Replies Adesina:U Remind Me Of Malu Who Laugh At Odi Genocide by Mustay(m): 11:20am On Apr 03, 2016
Post Number 7 seems to be the highlight here for me, irrespective of who bankrolls the posts or speeches. Make not the mistake made as regards Chibok.

Gov't officials should be careful about the utterances they make when speaking to Nigerians. You need to be able to 'control your emotions' and use words that have less chances of being misconstrued.

Tomorrow, someone will come out and say, "I never said ABC, I meant XYZ". Adesina's continuous use of 'wailing wailers' does not show maturity especially as a representative of the current government. Whilst the opposition could be fueling criticisms (which is expected), there are better ways of responding to these issues rather than not learning from yesterday's men; men who treated every critic as 'opposition'.

Professor Jega taught us last year, let's learn.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Agatu:Reno Omokri Replies Adesina:U Remind Me Of Malu Who Laugh At Odi Genocide by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 03, 2016
/Sai Buahri... Your security…he cannot guarantee. Your freedom…he wants to steal. Your rights…he wants to limit. Your lives…he cannot protect. Your future…he wants to ruin. Are you still sai-ing rubbish? You must be victims of in-sai-nity/

Am just watching

Up united grin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Agatu:Reno Omokri Replies Adesina:U Remind Me Of Malu Who Laugh At Odi Genocide by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 03, 2016
That was a terrible gaffe by Adesina. Such statement, in saner climes, would have made the people occupy the streets. What really troubles me these days is why members of the civil society and our 'fiery' activists are not speaking up. Where is Falana, Joy Odumakin, Madam Oby, and other self-styled human right crusaders? Are their voices now too weak to be heard?

Re: Agatu:Reno Omokri Replies Adesina:U Remind Me Of Malu Who Laugh At Odi Genocide by ckmayoca: 11:50am On Apr 03, 2016
onoikenna:
They are all defending their masters

Even tho ppl say things to defend thier pay masters, but sometime it's good to look into the message than looking at the messenger.

Re: Agatu:Reno Omokri Replies Adesina:U Remind Me Of Malu Who Laugh At Odi Genocide by plaetton: 12:27pm On Apr 03, 2016
Fedayeen:

You know, right from the Babangida days, I have always suspected that there might be some kind of neurotoxins in the water at ASO Rock.
Because, soon after people get there, they become aloof, detached from reality.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agatu:Reno Omokri Replies Adesina:U Remind Me Of Malu Who Laugh At Odi Genocide by poketoholo01(m): 12:38pm On Apr 03, 2016
seunmsg:

Did u read where Remo said PMB n his guys shouldn't make the mistake PDP made with chibok issue? Remo admits his weakness bt Adesina defends the failure of PMB. U hear ko?

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Agatu:Reno Omokri Replies Adesina:U Remind Me Of Malu Who Laugh At Odi Genocide by luvmijeje(f): 12:41pm On Apr 03, 2016
When anything happens and the presidency has spoken on it, anybody who wants to remain deaf to it, there’s then nothing that can be done. It doesn’t have to be that way. There are many ways to kill a snake. Going there to visit is not the only way.

Hian! If Femi is tired of speaking, speaking and speaking he should kindly resign as the spokesperson for the President.

Re: Agatu:Reno Omokri Replies Adesina:U Remind Me Of Malu Who Laugh At Odi Genocide by Boss13: 1:07pm On Apr 03, 2016
Nice words of advice. Can't believe the utterances coming out of Adesina

Re: Agatu:Reno Omokri Replies Adesina:U Remind Me Of Malu Who Laugh At Odi Genocide by drss(m): 1:18pm On Apr 03, 2016
wonders shall never end. d pipul wey lambast GEJ for not visiting north east during him era ar now shielding buari dullard for not visiting agatu. bunch of hypocrites.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agatu:Reno Omokri Replies Adesina:U Remind Me Of Malu Who Laugh At Odi Genocide by Nobody: 1:32pm On Apr 03, 2016
Its not about insults abeg.

2019: Obasanjo, Falae, Okupe, Others In Closed Door Meeting / Sanwo-Olu: I Haven’t Bought An Official Car So I Can Reduce Cost Of Governance / Amaechi Tackles Hadiza Bala-Usman For Insubordination

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57