Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,969 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Dariye Conviction: Twitter User Hits Atiku Hard - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dariye Conviction: Twitter User Hits Atiku Hard (22569 Views)

Wike Hits Atiku’s Campaigners Linking Him To Violence In Rivers / You Didn’t Stop Me From Smuggling Looted Funds Into Nigeria, Buhari Hits Atiku / Joshua Dariye Sentenced To 14 Years Imprisonment, Cries In Court (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dariye Conviction: Twitter User Hits Atiku Hard by Okoroawusa: 11:19pm On Jun 16, 2018
vedaxcool:

Na me you dey insult like this? grin grin grin na was oh
bros,na ur guy o!
Re: Dariye Conviction: Twitter User Hits Atiku Hard by Roger3D(m): 11:26pm On Jun 16, 2018
seguno2:

He has been severally accused.
If you choose to be deaf and blind to such news, how am I supposed to help you out of your self inflicted predicament?
Okay please bring forward the evidence
Re: Dariye Conviction: Twitter User Hits Atiku Hard by seguno2: 2:23am On Jun 17, 2018
doreto:
Your hero, the ineffectual buffoon that you wail for, had a chance to fight the thieves but he chose to wail that ''stealing is not corruption'' and failed. Keep wailing.

Unlike Buhari who has been hailing the thieves and giving them promotion after their reinstatement as he did for Maina, the pensions thief and Babachir, the N366 million grass cutter
Has he not been hailing and praising Abacha forever?

olokeded:
On Tuesday, President Muhammadu Buhari's letter clearing Babachir Lawal , secretary federal of the federation of allegations leveled against him was read on the floor of the senate.

See full letter below:

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/01/photos-buharis-letter-to-senate.html

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4785691_1_jpeg83b5009e040969ee7b60362ad7426573

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4785692_2_jpegea571676ce9b75b0730a5d56350ae93e

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4785693_3_jpeg182845aceb39c9e413e28fd549058cf8
Re: Dariye Conviction: Twitter User Hits Atiku Hard by seguno2: 2:29am On Jun 17, 2018
Roger3D:
Okay please bring forward the evidence

Because you asked and I am generous.

Acidosis:

**He stole $2.8b as Petroleum minister, Money found in his UK Bank.

**Overthrow Shagari to cover his looting in oil ministry.

**He locked up Nigerians who try to expose his stealing.

**OBJ scraped PTF over Buhari’s misappropriation of over N2.5 billion.

Shagari’s regime (1979-1983), incurred Buhari’s wrath when it decided to investigate the US$2.8 billion (current value $68billion) that disappeared from the Midland Bank, London account of the Nigerian National Petroleum Cooperation, (NNPC), during General Obasanjo’s era as military head of state that preceded Shagari’s. Dr. Olusola Saraki, Turaki of Ilorin, was the majority party leader of the Senate at the time and he headed the Senate Committee set up to trace the stolen money after some three years of clamour for such an investigation by members of the civil society. The money was traced to the Midland Bank London branch fixed account of Buhari, Obasanjo’s appointee as military head of the Nigerian National Petroleum Company.

The Committee’s report was presented to the Senate during the tail end of Shagari’s regime in 1983, so the House decided to deal with the matter soon after the 1983 general elections.

The attempt at civilian-to-civilian transition provided the fillip for mayhem at the time. The elections were marred by massive rigging because incumbent political office holders were refusing to slacken their stranglehold on Nigeria Plc., mortgaged as the leaders private property. On the 31st December, 1983, Buhari struck under the cover of the political commotion that trailed the presidential election results. Buhari generally had no agenda for leadership but vendetta against those he called critics and rabble-rousers.

Buhari did not see any moral wrong in his conversion of our oil money into his personal use. Rather he railed at the press and what he described as the self-righteous sections of the country for making a big deal out of the issue. He locked up without trial, politicians and critics including Fela Anikulapo-Kuti, notorious for clamouring for the exposure of the oil money rogue. Satire saved my neck at the time. Vera Ifudu, who was an NTA reporter then, was sacked through his prodding as military ruler, for reporting what Dr. Olusola Saraki had told her in an interview about how the missing money was traced to Buhari’s account at a Midland Bank London branch. Vera eventually won her case of wrongful dismissal in court against the NTA and was financially compensated.

Abacha rehabilitated Buhari with the chairmanship of the Petroleum Trust Fund (PTF) before he (Abacha) died in 1998. When Obasanjo returned to power in May 1999 as civilian president, he found that over 2.5 billion naira had not been properly accounted for in the PTF and that there was not much on the ground to show for the colossal expenditure the agency was claiming.

On the day Obasanjo announced the scrapping of the PTF, a non-staff brother-in-law of the boss, allegedly serving as his conduit on some PTF projects, died suddenly from what appeared to be heart failure. Haruna Adamu, who was appointed by Obasanjo to investigate the PTF before finally consigning it to the dung heap, allegedly quickly pocketed one hundred million naira (N100million) of PTF’s money before operating table could be set up for him, thus forcing Obasanjo to hurriedly close the place down without further investigations. Buhari has been trying desperately since to return to power, perhaps to get a chance to shred the PTF documents?

http://newsnigerians..com/2012/08/exposed-buhari-stole-more-than-any.html?m=1
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/IgboWorldForum/conversations/messages/231214

I expect all forms of insults (from followers who were born "post the era of these lootings"wink.
Re: Dariye Conviction: Twitter User Hits Atiku Hard by vedaxcool(m): 8:28am On Jun 17, 2018
Okoroawusa:

bros,na ur guy o!

No be my guy I dey find trouble na him he come insult like this oh.
Re: Dariye Conviction: Twitter User Hits Atiku Hard by Okoroawusa: 8:36am On Jun 17, 2018
vedaxcool:

No be my guy I dey find trouble na him he come insult like this oh.
drop it guys

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yakasai: APC Might Field Tinubu Or Osinbajo In 2023 / Sanwo-Olu Commissions Ajeromi Ifelodun LG Secretariat Burnt During EndSARS Riots / Buhari In ‘Technical Stopover’ In London - Presidency Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.