Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,129 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

If Obasanjo Dies Today, What Will Happen To Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Obasanjo Dies Today, What Will Happen To Nigeria? (16025 Views)

Abacha Died 17years Ago Today...What Do You Remember Him For??? / 100 Days From Today: What Nigerians Expect From Buhari / Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Obasanjo Dies Today, What Will Happen To Nigeria? by doshbass(m): 1:22pm On Mar 22, 2007
This thought came to my head God forbid, but if OBJ should die today what will happen in Nigeria,
who will be the President, is it Atiku?

I am sure there will be a political disaster and maybe the army might even decide to gain power again.
Re: If Obasanjo Dies Today, What Will Happen To Nigeria? by Austincrow(m): 1:20pm On Mar 23, 2007
Life continues
Re: If Obasanjo Dies Today, What Will Happen To Nigeria? by Razorr(f): 1:23pm On Mar 23, 2007
Wait a minute, are you planning to kill him? grin grin grin Please let me know o!
Re: If Obasanjo Dies Today, What Will Happen To Nigeria? by OmoEko1(f): 1:28pm On Mar 23, 2007
@the poster

[size=30pt]Why are u wishing death on him for, na wa for uuuuu oooooooooooo[/size]

rolling my eyes then walking out of the thread
Re: If Obasanjo Dies Today, What Will Happen To Nigeria? by doshbass(m): 9:58pm On Mar 23, 2007
Omo Eko:

@the poster

[size=30pt]Why are u wishing death on him for, na wa for uuuuu oooooooooooo[/size]

rolling my eyes then walking out of the thread

hey! cant you read and understand, read my post properly its so clear, thats why i said God forbid

i wasnjust trying to think of what would happen to naija, i know life will continue, but b4 life continues, drama must happen, i'm pretty sure according to the constitution the VP should be the acting president but will PDP allow that to happen?
Re: If Obasanjo Dies Today, What Will Happen To Nigeria? by 9ja4eva: 10:16pm On Mar 23, 2007
Nigeria progresses.
Re: If Obasanjo Dies Today, What Will Happen To Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 23, 2007
so don't talk about a man dying when he is still alive and well.
That's not cool.
Re: If Obasanjo Dies Today, What Will Happen To Nigeria? by bukiboy(m): 2:21am On Mar 24, 2007
please[size=8pt][/size][/font][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][color=#550000][/color] becareful about what you say about people like that,it might come back on you GOD FORBID.
most of this people might have swallow some jas.
please watch your mouth,but if he dies Nigeria cant die with him,afterall abacha died.
Re: If Obasanjo Dies Today, What Will Happen To Nigeria? by 9ja4eva: 4:44am On Mar 24, 2007
Nah if he dies 9jeria can definitely not die cos its nt his company.His chickens wld probably miss him and follow him.LOL
Re: If Obasanjo Dies Today, What Will Happen To Nigeria? by donnymikky(m): 9:00am On Mar 24, 2007
If OBJ dies today Nigeria will continue to be bacause "as it was in the beginning, it is now and ever shall be" but the way i see things BABA NO GO DIE UNLESS TO BA DARUGBO BABA grin
Re: If Obasanjo Dies Today, What Will Happen To Nigeria? by 9ja4eva: 10:14am On Mar 24, 2007
LOL dt was so funny oh.God will keep dem to see Nigeria progress in Jesus Name
Re: If Obasanjo Dies Today, What Will Happen To Nigeria? by Bankole01(m): 6:32pm On Mar 24, 2007
Nigeria will be a better place- so go on kick the bucket now now come o jo
Re: If Obasanjo Dies Today, What Will Happen To Nigeria? by 9ja4eva: 6:36pm On Mar 24, 2007
lmao.I wld gladly say Amen to dt prayer.
Re: If Obasanjo Dies Today, What Will Happen To Nigeria? by hotslink(f): 3:31pm On Mar 27, 2007
Please Baba should not dieooooooooo! he should wait and reap his fruit of labor here on earth. Nigeria will continue to exist whether he is alive or not. No one is indisposable! How i wish Baba will Just die for a day, so that Atiku will be President even if is the last thing he achieves before next election. Criminals!
Re: If Obasanjo Dies Today, What Will Happen To Nigeria? by Seun(m): 3:35pm On Mar 27, 2007
First you say
Please Baba should not dieooooooooo!
Then you say
How i wish Baba will Just die for a day, so that Atiku will be President even if is the last thing he achieves before next election. Criminals!
This makes no sense to me. Why do you want Atiku to become the president for a day?
Re: If Obasanjo Dies Today, What Will Happen To Nigeria? by CrudeOil2(m): 4:51pm On Mar 27, 2007
nigeria would be the giant of africa,
Re: If Obasanjo Dies Today, What Will Happen To Nigeria? by Danmasani(m): 6:40pm On Mar 27, 2007
Crude Oil:

nigeria would be the giant of africa,

LOL grin grin---- Supported!
Re: If Obasanjo Dies Today, What Will Happen To Nigeria? by 9ja4eva: 7:41pm On Mar 27, 2007
With you.

(1) (Reply)

Dwindling Revenue: FG, States, Lgs Share N422.6bn August Allocation / Lawyer Files Suit At ECOWAS, High Courts To Compel Arrest Of Arewa Youth Leaders / APC NEC Meeting: Governors To Stop Plot To Use State Chairmen Against Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.