Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,500 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

PoliticsNGR Poll: 70% Vote Against President Buhari's 2019 Re-election Bid - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PoliticsNGR Poll: 70% Vote Against President Buhari's 2019 Re-election Bid (35512 Views)

60% Of Buhari’s 2019 Voters Are Now Atikulated - Hayatu / Why Service Chiefs Were At Buhari’s 2019 Next Level Campaign Launch – Presidency / 'I Will Not Fund Buhari's 2019 Campaign' - Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PoliticsNGR Poll: 70% Vote Against President Buhari's 2019 Re-election Bid by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 5:29pm On Jun 16, 2018
PLEASE WATCH THIS VIDEO AND READ BELOW IT.
Its 50% Discount PROMO in Lakowe Golf: Own A CofO Land in Prime Location And With Peace of Mind!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lym8cY79oHQ
Lands and Property Assets Owned in Good Locations,acquired RIGHTLY, through a REPUTABLE SOURCE are the best acquisition and investments to ever have
Re: PoliticsNGR Poll: 70% Vote Against President Buhari's 2019 Re-election Bid by Nowenuse: 5:49pm On Jun 16, 2018
safarigirl:
the North is not the only part of Nigeria

Where were they when he was failing serially?

North East and North West can never help Buhari win. He won in 2015 thanks to votes from South West and North Central, and right now, those regions are not smiling with him

You are talking off point. North East and North West been voting Buhari for ages, so, they are not what he used to win.

Thank you hitting the nail on the head.

Majority of North-east and North-west always vote in one direction just as the majority of SS/SE.

The people with the winning votes are usually the SW & NC..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PoliticsNGR Poll: 70% Vote Against President Buhari's 2019 Re-election Bid by Ihateyoumod: 6:02pm On Jun 16, 2018
Obinwenite:

Where were they prior to 2015?.The truth is that,there's alot of awareness for 2019 gen election, meaning lots of people are going to vote.As am talking to you,a lot of people are lining up to collect there PVC.Believe me even PMB is not certain of his victory. PDP will give APC a run for his money.

Nigerians will never be stupid enuf to vote PDP back into power
Re: PoliticsNGR Poll: 70% Vote Against President Buhari's 2019 Re-election Bid by willibounce1(m): 6:24pm On Jun 16, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:

Oga i am based here in the North and have travelled to every state in the Northeast and Northwest. There is no awareness against Buhari over here. These dudes here are so loyal to PMB sincerely.

sadly this is the painful truth. the aboki.s are all going to vote for their brother no matter what. even if poverty is killing them in large numbers and they see a better alternative, they'll still go with their tribal and illiterate blindness. and i am 100% sure they are already strategising on massive rigging in the north.

The whole south must vote against buhari. I know tinubu and his moronic followers will fooli.shly vote for buhari but yorubas with common sense and functioning brains know that buhari must be kicked out and sent back to daura.

1 Like

Re: PoliticsNGR Poll: 70% Vote Against President Buhari's 2019 Re-election Bid by benzion72(m): 6:33pm On Jun 16, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
grin 15 million Northerners that believe in PMB as their demi god are not on facebook and twitter ooooh

and where are the million in 2003, 2007 and 2011 why cant they made him president then

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PoliticsNGR Poll: 70% Vote Against President Buhari's 2019 Re-election Bid by Junior66(m): 6:46pm On Jun 16, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:

Oga i am based here in the North and have travelled to every state in the Northeast and Northwest. There is no awareness against Buhari over here. These dudes here are so loyal to PMB sincerely.

Very true, but please count Taraba, Southern Kaduna, Benue, Plateau, Nasarawa, Kogi and a few others parts of the north out. He usually loses these places and will perform worse this time around.
Re: PoliticsNGR Poll: 70% Vote Against President Buhari's 2019 Re-election Bid by greatestman(m): 6:46pm On Jun 16, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:

My primary School North
Secondary North
University North
NYSC North
And I am currently in north.
What I am trying to say, you are saying half truth..
Plateau
Benue
Adamawa
Taraba etc..
Are against Buhari..
Northwest states are Buhari strong since time immemorial.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PoliticsNGR Poll: 70% Vote Against President Buhari's 2019 Re-election Bid by tuniski: 6:47pm On Jun 16, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
grin 15 million Northerners that believe in PMB as their demi god are not on facebook and twitter ooooh
Illusion!

1 Like

Re: PoliticsNGR Poll: 70% Vote Against President Buhari's 2019 Re-election Bid by tuniski: 6:50pm On Jun 16, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:

You have been moving only within bbuhari's eternal loyal base. They voted buhari thrice massively and he failed woefully!
Re: PoliticsNGR Poll: 70% Vote Against President Buhari's 2019 Re-election Bid by ladyF(f): 7:08pm On Jun 16, 2018
BlakKluKluxKlan:

Ah, LadyF, quite an age. I hope you're doing very fine ?
Been managing, thanks.

You?
Re: PoliticsNGR Poll: 70% Vote Against President Buhari's 2019 Re-election Bid by hmuhammad(m): 7:12pm On Jun 16, 2018
Obinwenite:

Where were they prior to 2015?.The truth is that,there's alot of awareness for 2019 gen election, meaning lots of people are going to vote.As am talking to you,a lot of people are lining up to collect there PVC.Believe me even PMB is not certain of his victory. PDP will give APC a run for his money.
what do you know about the northerners, I have been telling you guys that PMB will win with a landslide una de take am as joke....... I am a northerner

3 Likes

Re: PoliticsNGR Poll: 70% Vote Against President Buhari's 2019 Re-election Bid by hmuhammad(m): 7:13pm On Jun 16, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:

educate him
Re: PoliticsNGR Poll: 70% Vote Against President Buhari's 2019 Re-election Bid by enemyofprogress: 7:14pm On Jun 16, 2018
His case to return to daura has since been settled
Re: PoliticsNGR Poll: 70% Vote Against President Buhari's 2019 Re-election Bid by maasoap(m): 7:16pm On Jun 16, 2018
BlakKluKluxKlan:

But those on facebook and tweeter normally anchor the general sentiments amongst those not.
Again, of the 15million, if correct, are millions of non-muslims that will definitely vote against him.
Even a sizeable number of muslims will vote against him.
He was recently declared a persona non grata in kano state by a formidable crowd.
As if that was not enough, a large crowd of people protested against him in his home state of katsina.
The public sentiments of political leaders in the north are clearly against his second term bid.
Poll or no poll, Buhari has lost it.
He recently said that it would be extremely impossible to defend his administration, esprcially himself.
That was a serious self-indictment.

If wishes were horses. Who is winning him? I'm sure that you don't have an answer, you only want him gone. And you are confused about the two: your wish and possibility.
Re: PoliticsNGR Poll: 70% Vote Against President Buhari's 2019 Re-election Bid by constantkayy(m): 7:28pm On Jun 16, 2018
When an idiot talks only a fool replies
Re: PoliticsNGR Poll: 70% Vote Against President Buhari's 2019 Re-election Bid by Olulinks(m): 7:55pm On Jun 16, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:

At least they're in your dream!
Re: PoliticsNGR Poll: 70% Vote Against President Buhari's 2019 Re-election Bid by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:12pm On Jun 16, 2018
Look at useless youths everywhere
Buhari would win a landslide ?
There is hunger in the land, people are dying
hausa's are starting to see Buhari is for the Fulani's
Christians, Shia's and most middlebelters wont vote for the old clueless man
SOWORE2019

hmuhammad:
what do you know about the northerners, I have been telling you guys that PMB will win with a landslide una de take am as joke....... I am a northerner
Re: PoliticsNGR Poll: 70% Vote Against President Buhari's 2019 Re-election Bid by gr8tone: 8:29pm On Jun 16, 2018
wait o, did Fulanis follow vote? Cos i know sey them dey bush with AK47
Re: PoliticsNGR Poll: 70% Vote Against President Buhari's 2019 Re-election Bid by CioAngels(f): 9:23pm On Jun 16, 2018
Is sad because to me the president is not seeking reelection because he wants a better Nigeria but to set his secret agenda straight and continue to support fulani herdsmen to continue to kill Nigerians and take over their towns and villages.
Re: PoliticsNGR Poll: 70% Vote Against President Buhari's 2019 Re-election Bid by UncleJudax(m): 9:35pm On Jun 16, 2018
theoldpretender:
This is a poll that is limited in the sense that it covers a small segment of the educated...it does not go out into the villages/rural areas,and only lasted for 14 days.

Though the thing is...APC wont do well in 2019...problem is, where is the opposition.? We just have a rehash of the old..and no new guys ,except Sowore who many won't support because...bitterness....

I won;t be voting for APC...but I won't be voting for PDP either. Kowa or NCP for me until Nigerians start voting based on actual ideas,and not tribe.
apart from Sowere, there are Fela and Mughalu. They will merge in the end... that's the choice for 2019
Re: PoliticsNGR Poll: 70% Vote Against President Buhari's 2019 Re-election Bid by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 9:50pm On Jun 16, 2018
ladyF:

Been managing, thanks.

You?

Been giving glory to God.
Thanks.
Re: PoliticsNGR Poll: 70% Vote Against President Buhari's 2019 Re-election Bid by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 9:52pm On Jun 16, 2018
Almaiga:

You are a victim of IPOB and PDP Propaganda we see on Facebook and other online media everyday. Buhari is in control of the North.
Aren't you suprised that, at this moment. No one has boldly comes out from the North to contest against Buhari, With only months to the 2019 election.

Not in the least, i'm not surprised. It's strategic.
Re: PoliticsNGR Poll: 70% Vote Against President Buhari's 2019 Re-election Bid by olalat(m): 9:54pm On Jun 16, 2018
Ojiofor:

Those people have always been loyal to him since 2003 so it makes no difference.All still depends on how the South will vote more especially southwest.
You don't need to bother about us brother. We are not haters. We are not sadistic. We vote base on logic not emotion. We have good sense of history. We know what we want. Just Marshall your momentary ego very well here ok. Leave southwest alone with our moronic sophistication. We know the appropriate time to make our statement.
Re: PoliticsNGR Poll: 70% Vote Against President Buhari's 2019 Re-election Bid by Ojiofor: 10:00pm On Jun 16, 2018
olalat:
You don't need to bother about us brother. We are not haters. We are not sadistic. We vote base on logic not emotion. We have good sense of history. We know what we want. Just Marshall your momentary ego very well here ok. Leave southwest alone with our moronic sophistication. We know the appropriate time to make our statement.

My brother I only expressed my harmless political opinion.It doesn't suppose to hurt anyone.
Re: PoliticsNGR Poll: 70% Vote Against President Buhari's 2019 Re-election Bid by uba1991: 10:32pm On Jun 16, 2018
benzion72:

and where are the million in 2003, 2007 and 2011 why cant they made him president then
d election was massively rigged,even late YARADUA testified

2 Likes

Re: PoliticsNGR Poll: 70% Vote Against President Buhari's 2019 Re-election Bid by McDonJay(m): 11:10pm On Jun 16, 2018
Did those little children that have PVC partake in that poll? Continue to deceive us.

1 Like

Re: PoliticsNGR Poll: 70% Vote Against President Buhari's 2019 Re-election Bid by hmuhammad(m): 1:55am On Jun 17, 2018
StaffofOrayan:
Look at useless youths everywhere
Buhari would win a landslide ?
There is hunger in the land, people are dying
hausa's are starting to see Buhari is for the Fulani's
Christians, Shia's and most middlebelters wont vote for the old clueless man
SOWORE2019

you will only wail till 2023, I know what am telling you..... PMB will win, I will only advise sowore to wait for 2023. Here in north, they worship Buhari and that is why he will win

1 Like

Re: PoliticsNGR Poll: 70% Vote Against President Buhari's 2019 Re-election Bid by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:25am On Jun 17, 2018
IbnAbdullah1:

You will be shocked on that day.
Apart from Benue,Tarba and other states which have a good number of christian population nobody,will be abe to defeat Buhari even here in Edo state,we are more aware ofthee things that is why PDP will be on a longthing thinking they woud win Edo.
Population-wise these states that are dominated by christians are light weight compared to other states like Kano and other majority northern states

Buhari didn't even win Edo presidential election in 2015,when we thought he was the Messiah, how would he now win in 2019?
Re: PoliticsNGR Poll: 70% Vote Against President Buhari's 2019 Re-election Bid by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:30am On Jun 17, 2018
senatordave1:

Most zombies have pvc while most wailers dont even have national id talkless of Pvc.They prefer to have android phones. Buharists are spread across nigeria while wailers are mostly in Lagos,port Harcourt and the East.up buhari.
This statement is funny and foolish,so the 12m that voted PDP in 2015 have lost their PVC,only zombies now have PVC? PDP didn't even present a Northern candidate in 2015 when most people taught Buhari was the Messiah, in 2019,it would be different
Re: PoliticsNGR Poll: 70% Vote Against President Buhari's 2019 Re-election Bid by benzion72(m): 11:57am On Jun 17, 2018
uba1991:
d election was massively rigged,even late YARADUA testified

excuses you dont score or put ball in the net you are shouting ojoro. let see his own elections that has been inconclusive forever. all former administration appoint inec chair from different tribe it is only pmb that choose a fulani man
Re: PoliticsNGR Poll: 70% Vote Against President Buhari's 2019 Re-election Bid by senatordave1(m): 2:17pm On Jun 17, 2018
benzion72:

excuses you dont score or put ball in the net you are shouting ojoro. let see his own elections that has been inconclusive forever. all former administration appoint inec chair from different tribe it is only pmb that choose a fulani man
Under obj,inec chair was maurice iwuoha from the south and also abel guobadia,same south.inconclusive polls is a good sign,it means that elections are well conducted,rigging difficult and all candidates are competitive and on a level playing field or you prefer an electiom where one party wins 100 percent always with litrle opposition

1 Like

Re: PoliticsNGR Poll: 70% Vote Against President Buhari's 2019 Re-election Bid by uba1991: 2:38pm On Jun 17, 2018
benzion72:

SAVE ur energy to wail till 2023. u ll seriously need it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Number Plate That Reads GMB 2015 / Judge Denies Fg’s Request To Detain Sowore For 90 Days / Soldiers Foil Bandits' Attack On Oyedepo's School, Faith Academy In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.