Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,912 members, 7,814,080 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

SARS Officer Escapes With Bullet Wound After Gun Battle With Armed Robbers. PICS - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SARS Officer Escapes With Bullet Wound After Gun Battle With Armed Robbers. PICS (50844 Views)

Kidnappers Riddle A Car With Bullet At Umunneochi LGA Abia State / Aiye Cultists Attack Policemen In Ogun; Their Leader Escapes With Bullet Wounds / Young Girl Survives After Being Shot By Robbers, Escapes With Bullet Wound.Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SARS Officer Escapes With Bullet Wound After Gun Battle With Armed Robbers. PICS by Olalekanbanky1(m): 7:23am On Jun 23, 2018
greatman247:

Hahahahaha, you were only lucky with those squad, you might be so lucky with another SARS Squad next time.

Guy it all matters on the manner of approach from ur side ó. When u exhibit ur hatred towards them if they stop u, then u cannot but be embarrassed. Dey drive nice and expensive car without a definite source of income. They ask u for money and u begin dey Para. If na u, u go use ur power
Re: SARS Officer Escapes With Bullet Wound After Gun Battle With Armed Robbers. PICS by Olalekanbanky1(m): 7:24am On Jun 23, 2018
greatman247:

Hahahahaha, you were only lucky with those squad, you might be so lucky with another SARS Squad next time.

Guy it all matters on the manner of approach from ur side ó. When u exhibit ur hatred towards them if they stop u, then u cannot but be embarrassed. You drive nice and expensive car without a definite source of incom and They ask u for money and u begin dey Para. If na u, u go use ur power
Re: SARS Officer Escapes With Bullet Wound After Gun Battle With Armed Robbers. PICS by Olalekanbanky1(m): 7:31am On Jun 23, 2018
greatman247:

Guy it all matters on the manner of approach from ur side ó. When u exhibit ur hatred towards them if they stop u, then u cannot but be embarrassed. You drive nice and expensive car without a definite source of incom and They ask u for money and u begin dey Para. If na u, u go use ur power

Mind you, I've come across dem several times (at least dey flag me down 4 out of 7days per week) and the Sars u hate I see as friends
Re: SARS Officer Escapes With Bullet Wound After Gun Battle With Armed Robbers. PICS by greatman247(m): 8:01am On Jun 23, 2018
Olalekanbanky1:

Mind you, I've come across dem several times (at least dey flag me down 4 out of 7days per week) and the Sars u hate I see as friends

My friend i tell you were lucky. It doesn't happen like that everyday with other Nigerians. A barbar in my area was harassed by SARS few months ago. Before then I and one DJ had conversations. He said SARS are only after yahoo boys so long he is not one and he has a decent job, dress well and able to answer questions politely they can never harass him. But on this fateful day after closing he left for his house. He does not even have a car. He was stopped by SARS and lo and behold he was harassed, even after he showed them his ID card and taken to station until he was bailed. I tell you, SARS are not just after yahoo Boys. When they need money they go on raid, they can arrest anybody even a mechanic.

The other time they harassed and arrested a young boy at burial ceremony, whom his elder brother put on the road to direct visitor to the burial ceremony venue holding inside of a street. They did a shoody job, by raiding the area and arrested the boy and the boy was requesting they should take him to his brothers and explain to them his whereabouts so the brothers will know at least he had been arrested. This SARS did not listen to his pleas as he was put behind bars. Meanwhile the brothers thought he had been kidnapped and they searched everywhere for him.
Re: SARS Officer Escapes With Bullet Wound After Gun Battle With Armed Robbers. PICS by Olalekanbanky1(m): 9:00am On Jun 23, 2018
greatman247:

My friend i tell you were lucky. It doesn't happen like that everyday with other Nigerians. A barbar in my area was harassed by SARS few months ago. Before then I and one DJ had conversations. He said SARS are only after yahoo boys so long he is not one and he has a decent job, dress well and able to answer questions politely they can never harass him. But on this fateful day after closing he left for his house. He does not even have a car. He was stopped by SARS and lo and behold he was harassed, even after he showed them his ID card and taken to station until he was bailed. I tell you, SARS are not just after yahoo Boys. When they need money they go on raid, they can arrest anybody even a mechanic.

The other time they harassed and arrested a young boy at burial ceremony, whom his elder brother put on the road to direct visitor to the burial ceremony venue holding inside of a street. They did a shoody job, by raiding the area and arrested the boy and the boy was requesting they should take him to his brothers and explain to them his whereabouts so the brothers will know at least he had been arrested. This SARS did not listen to his pleas as he was put behind bars. Meanwhile the brothers thought he had been kidnapped and they searched everywhere for him.

Bros I don't believe that Sars would just arrest some1 even if the person talk politely... Seeing is believing bro. Good, they stopped him and demanded for identity and maybe dey asked him for money and he refused to give dem in a non polite manner, who knows! Don't be too sure of wot u dunno. They are not that animalistic as u guys portray dem. I don't have any Sars as relative or frnd oh but the truth shud be spoken.

What u guys dunno is that some SARS operatives are best frnds to all these yahoo boys. Only the selfish and arrogant Gboys get harassed. U never see where Sars dey sit down with Gboys for bar dey flex bah?

Pertaning the raid issue. Na Only Sars dey raid? Normal policemen no dey do am? Soldiers no dey raid unjustly? EFCC no dey raid unjustly? No be today bro. He was just unlucky on d very day.
Re: SARS Officer Escapes With Bullet Wound After Gun Battle With Armed Robbers. PICS by greatman247(m): 9:43am On Jun 23, 2018
Olalekanbanky1:

Bros I don't believe that Sars would just arrest some1 even if the person talk politely... Seeing is believing bro. Good, they stopped him and demanded for identity and maybe dey asked him for money and he refused to give dem in a non polite manner, who knows! Don't be too sure of wot u dunno. They are not that animalistic as u guys portray dem. I don't have any Sars as relative or frnd oh but the truth shud be spoken.

What u guys dunno is that some SARS operatives are best frnds to all these yahoo boys. Only the selfish and arrogant Gboys get harassed. U never see where Sars dey sit down with Gboys for bar dey flex bah?

Pertaning the raid issue. Na Only Sars dey raid? Normal policemen no dey do am? Soldiers no dey raid unjustly? EFCC no dey raid unjustly? No be today bro. He was just unlucky on d very day.

I agree with you no be only SARS dey raid and some of the SARS are friends to yahoo boys, even some SARS are yahoo boys self. But don't say I say what I don't know cos I witness this. I went over to the station with a family member to bail someone and hence I saw the boy who was arrested at burial ceremony when he was saying he was not a criminal or yahoo boy why would they arrest him at the venue of burial ceremony without even informing his elder brothers who asked him to direct people to the burial ceremony venue. It was the DPO that freed the boy that morning without taking any money. Cos the next morning the DPO was going round the cell and ask them the police to bring out all the persons in the cell and the DPO said if you know police arrested you unjustly and you're not a criminal and have proof, speak up and when the boy was able to justify himself, he freed him and said they must not take any money from him and the DPO requested for the Squad that arrested the boy unjustly must be purnished to serve as deterrent to others in the force.

Meanwhile in my earlier write up, I stated when the DJ that was arrested by SARS how he was able to identify himself even with his ID Card. Read that aspect well. And before his arrest and harassment he have had same notion with you that if you are able to speak politely, dress well and more he bragged that since he was not a yahoo boy and have decent job no SARS can arrest him or harass him. He was unlucky on the fateful day to have fall victim to the wrong squad of SARS. Lol.

Some of these SARS are animal in human skin that's the truth no matter how you see it. Sometimes even if you speak politely to them and have good or decent job they may still harass you first before investigating and later when they find out you're innocent they will end up begging you. But the truth is, the apology can't erase the embarrassment they have cause to your person in a public place. That's not how to go about the profession.
Re: SARS Officer Escapes With Bullet Wound After Gun Battle With Armed Robbers. PICS by Olalekanbanky1(m): 9:59am On Jun 23, 2018
greatman247:

I agree with you no be only SARS dey raid and some of the SARS are friends to yahoo boys, even some SARS are yahoo boys self. But don't say I say what I don't know cos I witness this. I went over to the station with a family member to bail someone and hence I saw the boy who was arrested at burial ceremony when he was saying he was not a criminal or yahoo boy why would they arrest him at the venue of burial ceremony without even informing his elder brothers who asked him to direct people to the burial ceremony venue. It was the DPO that freed the boy that morning without taking any money. Cos the next morning the DPO was going round the cell and ask them the police to bring out all the persons in the cell and the DPO said if you know police arrested you unjustly and you're not a criminal and have proof, speak up and when the boy was able to justify himself, he freed him and said they must not take any money from him and the DPO requested for the Squad that arrested the boy unjustly must be purnished to serve as deterrent to others in the force.

Meanwhile in my earlier write up, I stated when the DJ that was arrested by SARS how he was able to identify himself even with his ID Card. Read that aspect well. And before his arrest and harassment he have had same notion with you that if you are able to speak politely, dress well and more he bragged that since he was not a yahoo boy and have decent job no SARS can arrest him or harass him. He was unlucky on the fateful day to have fall victim to the wrong squad of SARS. Lol.

Some of these SARS are animal in human skin that's the truth no matter how you see it. Sometimes even if you speak politely to them and have good or decent job they may still harass you first before investigating and later when they find out you're innocent they will end up begging you. But the truth is, the apology can't erase the embarrassment they have cause to your person in a public place. That's not how to go about the profession.

Well all I knw is that we all have diffrent interpretations to communications.... To another person driving along the road, wen Sars suddenly wage their guns and shout at you 'park park park if u move, I shoot you', they have bn embarrassed and as such, they wud exhibit it from their interaction with the officers. This is where we get it wrong. This is Nigeria where u can't report an erring officer to appropriate quarter and win. As a result, we ought to have learnt that these hungry gun waging officers as a result misbehave at a slight act of insolence by us. Bros their was a day a day a team sighted me while driving, if u see the way dey parked me ehn. It was as if na Shekau dem wọn capture oh so tey I don fear ehn. They just overtook my car and parked ryt in front of me. Come and see hold up for my back and D way pple were looking at us. Me sef felt embarrassed but I still calmed down and allow dem do d talking while I answer the questions. They searched my car for over 10mins (traffic jam don long for my back oh). They finished whatever dey wanted to do and asked for my particulars. To cut the story short, I smiled with dem all Tru and I didn't even make dem uncomfortable. When dey finished, dey asked me to sort them but I smiled and begged that I no get money with me that d last change I had was used to fuel my car a couple of mins ago. Since dey had nothing to hold against me, they left.
Re: SARS Officer Escapes With Bullet Wound After Gun Battle With Armed Robbers. PICS by greatman247(m): 1:26pm On Jun 25, 2018
Olalekanbanky1:

Well all I knw is that we all have diffrent interpretations to communications.... To another person driving along the road, wen Sars suddenly wage their guns and shout at you 'park park park if u move, I shoot you', they have bn embarrassed and as such, they wud exhibit it from their interaction with the officers. This is where we get it wrong. This is Nigeria where u can't report an erring officer to appropriate quarter and win. As a result, we ought to have learnt that these hungry gun waging officers as a result misbehave at a slight act of insolence by us. Bros their was a day a day a team sighted me while driving, if u see the way dey parked me ehn. It was as if na Shekau dem wọn capture oh so tey I don fear ehn. They just overtook my car and parked ryt in front of me. Come and see hold up for my back and D way pple were looking at us. Me sef felt embarrassed but I still calmed down and allow dem do d talking while I answer the questions. They searched my car for over 10mins (traffic jam don long for my back oh). They finished whatever dey wanted to do and asked for my particulars. To cut the story short, I smiled with dem all Tru and I didn't even make dem uncomfortable. When dey finished, dey asked me to sort them but I smiled and begged that I no get money with me that d last change I had was used to fuel my car a couple of mins ago. Since dey had nothing to hold against me, they left.

They are mostly unprofessional about their job. They flagged down people anyhow. Well you tried but remember that not all Nigerians will have equal happy or good mood when they tried to get arrest them in such manner thereby chase after one car as if it's action movie or they are trying to capture Shekau and at the end the person they are after is an innocent person without finding anything. And also causing hold up at the middle of the road just because they are doing their usual useless stop and search. They done it to me also while driving and found nothing in the end and then after the embarrassment they will have to beg and some won't even beg at all. I have also encounter SARS that are drunk with tiny eyes. Slight provoke might even make that one go on a shooting spree even on innocent citizen lol.

I guess you are mostly lucky. You have not met a drunkard SARS. Or the one with drug or with sleepy eyes. They can shoot at you whether you're right or not. whether you've conducted yourself well or not. One guy told me on a rare occasion his car was sprayed with bullets from this fools who was either on drug even when he was been playful with one of them by answering their questions. The other just had mood swing and brought out gun and started spraying
Re: SARS Officer Escapes With Bullet Wound After Gun Battle With Armed Robbers. PICS by Olalekanbanky1(m): 11:13pm On Jun 25, 2018
greatman247:

They are mostly unprofessional about their job. They flagged down people anyhow. Well you tried but remember that not all Nigerians will have equal happy or good mood when they tried to get arrest them in such manner thereby chase after one car as if it's action movie or they are trying to capture Shekau and at the end the person they are after is an innocent person without finding anything. And also causing hold up at the middle of the road just because they are doing their usual useless stop and search. They done it to me also while driving and found nothing in the end and then after the embarrassment they will have to beg and some won't even beg at all. I have also encounter SARS that are drunk with tiny eyes. Slight provoke might even make that one go on a shooting spree even on innocent citizen lol.

I guess you are mostly lucky. You have not met a drunkard SARS. Or the one with drug or with sleepy eyes. They can shoot at you whether you're right or not. whether you've conducted yourself well or not. One guy told me on a rare occasion his car was sprayed with bullets from this fools who was either on drug even when he was been playful with one of them by answering their questions. The other just had mood swing and brought out gun and started spraying

Isokay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Murdered And Dumped In The Bush In Benue (Graphic Photos) / Suspected Serial Fraudster Arrested While Hiding In A Water Tank (Photo) / "Your Husband Has Been Raping Me" - 16-Year-Old Tells Housewife In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.