Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,523 members, 7,861,520 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:42 PM

After 18days With The Iphone X And Iphone 7 I Switched Back To My Android. Fact# - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / After 18days With The Iphone X And Iphone 7 I Switched Back To My Android. Fact# (13150 Views)

I Started My Generator & Switched On My Freezer & Stabilizer, Then This Happened / Funniest Meme Reactions To The Iphone X And Iphone 8 Launch Event / Reasons I Switched To The Tecno Spark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After 18days With The Iphone X And Iphone 7 I Switched Back To My Android. Fact# by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jun 17, 2018
erad:
LOL...
Iphones are not for people who just want to use a phone.
They are for people who use their phones as their offices and have functional things to do on it.
A lot of your points are obviously biased and ill informed.
How do you compare functionality of an OS you used for 18 days with another you’ve used for 8 years?? That’s just silly.
The iPhone isn’t meant for everyone but those who know it’s true worth know better.

Thank you.
Emm. Did u say office's? And have functional things to do on it.
For your info, you can do more on Android. 10times more. What can you even do on iPhone? What do you know on phones?

1 Like

Re: After 18days With The Iphone X And Iphone 7 I Switched Back To My Android. Fact# by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 17, 2018
fowlyansh181:
that actually isn’t true , I don’t understand what he means by that.. since he keeps basing his theory on go watch this YouTube video, I doubt he actually used his IPX, or just deals on phone .
lol. I can brag that you don't know half of what I know right now. Do you even know what we call dual boot on android? Can u run dual boot on iPhone.? What's their bootloader?

2 Likes

Re: After 18days With The Iphone X And Iphone 7 I Switched Back To My Android. Fact# by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 17, 2018
fowlyansh181:
no you don’t have to, that’s not true , I have never touched the phone book on iOS, and I do everything from the dialer, that post alone made me question if truly did use an iPhone.. the phone dialer works exactly the same way it does on the Android, I use both and I don’t understand where that point was taken from by him.. that’s misinformation
lies doesn't pay. The same iPhone I am with right now. How on earth can u dial a number based on alphabet from your dial pad and the number appears. What kind of lie is this one.

2 Likes

Re: After 18days With The Iphone X And Iphone 7 I Switched Back To My Android. Fact# by tecnolad(m): 5:28pm On Jun 17, 2018
IOS is cool, I once had an iPhone 7 plus. Here are summaries of its pros and cons (ones I put together before deciding to sell it off):

Pros:

- The camera:
That device took amazing pictures that made people ask if I had a DSLR. Here's the last picture I took with it.

- its processing speed:
The iOS is light, no bloatwares and it processed faster than my Gionee m6.

- The premium design and its ever cool nature:
it never got hot.

Cons:

- You have to buy most useful apps:
Android users can always get paid apps for free.

- Not-so-good third party keyboard apps:
Couldn't use the swipe mode as effectively as I did on my Android device.

- Zapped data: Apps were just too big; I had to subscribe multiple times every month.

- Couldn't download stuff I love while browsing:

Without a third-party app, downloading music or documents were impossible.

- Couldn't do my online jobs:
Using apps like the Fiverr Mobile was a joke; I couldn't share documents with buyers who needed to see samples of my job. Very frustrating!

- Couldn't set some apps up for private use only: Every Tom, Dick and Harry could access my apps and picture gallery.

Can't remember some other cons right now.

4 Likes

Re: After 18days With The Iphone X And Iphone 7 I Switched Back To My Android. Fact# by ogkreatives(m): 5:28pm On Jun 17, 2018
Lmao. Guy why you too dey lie. iPhone 7 64gb? I guess you sent you own spec to apple. cheesy . I can name bunch of apps I use on iOS you can’t find on android. You want lucky patcher, titanium backup on iOS? Do you even know why these apps were made. Well I don’t expect a tecno or infinix user to know all these.

Everything you said is yen yen yen..

2 Likes

Re: After 18days With The Iphone X And Iphone 7 I Switched Back To My Android. Fact# by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jun 17, 2018
LUCAS99:

What is so difficult in using the Contact list in iPhone.

I’m beginning to think most people on here are just lying unnecessarily.
lol. The guy is showing us recents contact. That's not what we are talking about self. Oya calm down let me share a pix of exactly what I am talking about. Before u call people liars ask questions properly
As you can see in the pix I dialed 62 from dial pad and the 6means =mno then 2=Abc.which means any name I feel like dialing for example. Lilian. All I have to do is type 545 and immediately Lilian will appear and I will dial it.
Now the last pix is the recents. Which is not the contact. Its only for the people who called you or you called. You can't dial a new contact from there.
Cc greenhulk biko come explain to this guy exactly what I mean

2 Likes

Re: After 18days With The Iphone X And Iphone 7 I Switched Back To My Android. Fact# by ogkreatives(m): 5:32pm On Jun 17, 2018
tecnolad:
IOS is cool, I once had an iPhone 7 plus. Here are summaries of its pros and cons (ones I put together before deciding to sell it off):

Pros:

- The camera: [/b]That device took amazing pictures that made people ask if I had a DSLR. Here's the last picture I took with it.
[b]- its processing speed:
- The premium design and its ever cool nature: it never got hot.

Cons:

- You have to buy most useful apps: Android users can always get paid apps for free.
- Not-so-good third party keyboard apps: [/b]Couldn't use the swipe mode as effectively as I did on my Android device.
[b]- Zapped data:
Apps were just too big; I had to subscribe multiple times every month.
- Couldn't download stuff I love while browsing: Without a third-party app, downloading music or documents were impossible.
- Couldn't do my online jobs: Using apps like the Fiverr Mobile was a joke; I couldn't share documents with buyers who needed to see samples of my job. Very frustrating!
- Couldn't set some apps up for private use only: Every Tom, Dick and Harry could access my apps and picture gallery.

Well I use fiverr and I store all type of documents on my iPhone. you’re addicted to tecno I guess cheesy
Re: After 18days With The Iphone X And Iphone 7 I Switched Back To My Android. Fact# by fowlyansh181(m): 5:38pm On Jun 17, 2018
Phemmygbl:
lol. I don’t know if you guys didn’t see it, but the OP said he has a 64gb iPhone 7 (number one lie) - there’s no 64gb iPhone 7/7plus, just 32,128,256 grin. He is just lying or probably bought a cloned iPhone 7. Considering this, I don’t even know what to argue. He has a few valid points and many irrelevant ones, uninformed ones (e.g, he said the face scanner doesn’t work but Apple’s Face ID is still the most advanced facial recognition system, it even works with dark shades on)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FiVLLKcTCr8

.. Ultimately, it all boils down to preferences and what you’re looking for in a phone. I would go on but I doubt the OP has an original iPhone or knows how to go around the settings (most of these things require extra settings on the iPhone).
he also in his his trading thread said he owns a 128gb IPhone X, and the IPhone X, has only a 64gb and a 256gb storage , so I may agree with you
Re: After 18days With The Iphone X And Iphone 7 I Switched Back To My Android. Fact# by fowlyansh181(m): 5:39pm On Jun 17, 2018
CHESTER48:
lol. I can brag that you don't know half of what I know right now. Do you even know what we call dual boot on android? Can u run dual boot on iPhone.? What's their bootloader?

yes you can brag that, Good luck!

1 Like

Re: After 18days With The Iphone X And Iphone 7 I Switched Back To My Android. Fact# by ogkreatives(m): 5:43pm On Jun 17, 2018
fowlyansh181:
he also in his his trading thread said he owns a 128gb IPhone X, and the IPhone X, has only a 64gb and a 256gb storage , so I may agree with you

That boy be lying to his infinix and tecno people. cheesy

1 Like

Re: After 18days With The Iphone X And Iphone 7 I Switched Back To My Android. Fact# by Phemmygbl(m): 5:45pm On Jun 17, 2018
tecnolad:

Pros:

- The camera:
That device took amazing pictures that made people ask if I had a DSLR. Here's the last picture I took with it.

- its processing speed:

- The premium design and its ever cool nature:
it never got hot.

Cons:

- You have to buy most useful apps:
Android users can always get paid apps for free.

- Not-so-good third party keyboard apps:
Couldn't use the swipe mode as effectively as I did on my Android device.

- Zapped data: Apps were just too big; I had to subscribe multiple times every month.

- Couldn't download stuff I love while browsing:

Without a third-party app, downloading music or documents were impossible.

- Couldn't do my online jobs:
Using apps like the Fiverr Mobile was a joke; I couldn't share documents with buyers who needed to see samples of my job. Very frustrating!

Nice points. Like I said, most people don’t know their way around iOS so they just conclude.

For your fiverr app, all you need is just google drive installed.
For your apps privacy, you can use “restriction”
Now for the music and paid apps, how do you expect artists and app developers to make money? Only iOS fully supports them, although there’s a way around it.

See why I said it’s down to preference? If you can’t deal with these things or afford to buy music/apps or find your way around, Stick with your android, it doesn’t make android better vice versa. I’m honestly tired of these comparisons, they are two different os. Well, your comparisons are what helps them sell.

3 Likes

Re: After 18days With The Iphone X And Iphone 7 I Switched Back To My Android. Fact# by tecnolad(m): 5:46pm On Jun 17, 2018
ogkreatives:

Well I use fiverr and I store all type of documents on my iPhone. you’re addicted to tecno I guess cheesy

Really? And it was on your iPhone without you using dropbox? You can share the documents with a buyer who wants samples before ordering your gig? Why you lying, bro.?

2 Likes

Re: After 18days With The Iphone X And Iphone 7 I Switched Back To My Android. Fact# by Phemmygbl(m): 5:47pm On Jun 17, 2018
fowlyansh181:
shocked cheesy grin. I guess they make them specially for only him grin.

1 Like

Re: After 18days With The Iphone X And Iphone 7 I Switched Back To My Android. Fact# by ogkreatives(m): 5:48pm On Jun 17, 2018
CHESTER48:
lol. The guy is showing us recents contact. That's not what we are talking about self. Oya calm down let me share a pix of exactly what I am talking about. Before u call people liars ask questions properly
As you can see in the pix I dialed 62 from dial pad and the 6means =mno then 2=Abc.which means any name I feel like dialing for example. Lilian. All I have to do is type 545 and immediately Lilian will appear and I will dial it.
Now the last pix is the recents. Which is not the contact. Its only for the people who called you or you called. You can dial a new contact from there.

Go to settings>general>about and screenshot. Let’s see if your phone is really an iPhone 7 with 64gb or iPhone X with 128gb. Prove us wrong

1 Like

Re: After 18days With The Iphone X And Iphone 7 I Switched Back To My Android. Fact# by Phemmygbl(m): 5:49pm On Jun 17, 2018
tecnolad:

Really? And it was on your iPhone without you using dropbox? You can share the documents with a buyer who wants samples before ordering your gig? Why you lying, bro.?
bro, maybe you dont know your way around. I have used fiverr without issues on iOS. I used to even write (via office) and send my articles with ease
Re: After 18days With The Iphone X And Iphone 7 I Switched Back To My Android. Fact# by ogkreatives(m): 5:50pm On Jun 17, 2018
tecnolad:

Do you ever use the Files app or Document app? I guess you’ve not tried it yet.
Re: After 18days With The Iphone X And Iphone 7 I Switched Back To My Android. Fact# by tecnolad(m): 5:51pm On Jun 17, 2018
Phemmygbl:

Nice points. Like I said, most people don’t know their way around iOS so they just conclude.

For your fiverr app, all you need is just google drive installed.
For your apps privacy, you can use “restriction”
Now for the music and paid apps, how do you expect artists and app developers to make money? Only iOS fully supports them, although there’s a way around it.

See why I said it’s down to preference? If you can’t deal with these things or afford to buy music/apps or find your way around, Stick with your android, it doesn’t make android better vice versa. I’m honestly tired of these comparisons, they are two different os. Well, your comparisons are what helps them sell.

"restriction" works, but does it work like on Android? On Android, you can decide to create a space where only you can access some specific features on your phone. Will "restriction" handle this, too?

I had a Google Drive installed, but still couldn't share documents with buyers who wanted samples. I hope you now understand me.

Also, some songs don't come with price tags.
Re: After 18days With The Iphone X And Iphone 7 I Switched Back To My Android. Fact# by tecnolad(m): 5:53pm On Jun 17, 2018
Phemmygbl:
bro, maybe you dont know your way around. I have used fiverr without issues on iOS. I used to even write (via office) and send my articles with ease

I delivered smiles with my iOS fiverr app, too. However, that's not what I'm talking about. Try sending a file to a buyer, using the "inbox" feature on the Fiverr app.

I don't know if they've been able to fix that though.
Re: After 18days With The Iphone X And Iphone 7 I Switched Back To My Android. Fact# by Phemmygbl(m): 5:57pm On Jun 17, 2018
tecnolad:

"restriction" works, but does it work like on Android? On Android, you can decide to create a space where only you can access some specific features on your phone. Will "restriction" handle this, too?

I had a Google Drive installed, but still couldn't share documents with buyers who wanted samples. I hope you now understand me.

Also, some songs don't come with price tags.

Restrictions hides the app from the phone, only you can put it back with your code. I hope that answers your question?
I still don’t understand how you could’ share files on fiverr. Most of my articles were written and submitted with my iPhone. I had samples on my drive and could easily write a new sample if needed.
Re: After 18days With The Iphone X And Iphone 7 I Switched Back To My Android. Fact# by LUCAS99: 6:04pm On Jun 17, 2018
CHESTER48:
Now the last pix is the recents. Which is not the contact. Its only for the people who called you or you called. You can dial a new contact from there.

You just wanna argue unnecessarily.

Both the Contacts & Keypad are side by side.

Oga go to your contact list and search.

It shouldn’t take you more than one minute to access it.

There are way more important things to be worried about regarding the iPhone, this particular one is definitely not one of them.

1 Like

Re: After 18days With The Iphone X And Iphone 7 I Switched Back To My Android. Fact# by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 17, 2018
LUCAS99:

There are way more important things to be worried about regarding the iPhone, this particular one is definitely not one of them.
Oga what's your problem? I just gave you example with pictures attached u still arguing what I don't know!!

4 Likes

Re: After 18days With The Iphone X And Iphone 7 I Switched Back To My Android. Fact# by LUCAS99: 6:26pm On Jun 17, 2018
CHESTER48:
Oga what's your problem? I just gave you example with pictures attached u still arguing what I don't know!!

I also showed pictures to prove that your argument is irrelevant.

What you’re asking for can be done through Contacts.

Stop deceiving gullible folks.

2 Likes

Re: After 18days With The Iphone X And Iphone 7 I Switched Back To My Android. Fact# by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 17, 2018
LUCAS99:

I also showed pictures to prove that your argument is irrelevant.

What you’re asking for can be done through Contacts.

Stop deceiving gullible folks.
Jesus I give up. Kai. Go bk and view my pix again. I just deed another. Pix.. I'm sorry to say this but u don't know anything concerning phones. Please tell me to teach more.

2 Likes

Re: After 18days With The Iphone X And Iphone 7 I Switched Back To My Android. Fact# by fowlyansh181(m): 6:53pm On Jun 17, 2018
LUCAS99:

dude, ignore the troll, carefully looking at his account you will understand he uses none of those phones displayed but rather only sells them, he only recently came in contact with iOS 18days ago which sent his but a phone he is gonna sell, so expect him to bash iOS for this few days he will have them.. just don’t feed the troll with a reply, he isn’t looking for facts, he is only looking for justification.

1 Like

Re: After 18days With The Iphone X And Iphone 7 I Switched Back To My Android. Fact# by LUCAS99: 7:08pm On Jun 17, 2018
CHESTER48:
Jesus I give up. Kai. Go bk and view my pix again. I just deed another. Pix.

What version of iPhone are you using?

Was the iPhone bought from China?

I might be wrong but from what I’m seeing you’re definitely using a clone version of the iPhone not the Original.

3 Likes

Re: After 18days With The Iphone X And Iphone 7 I Switched Back To My Android. Fact# by LUCAS99: 7:22pm On Jun 17, 2018
Re: After 18days With The Iphone X And Iphone 7 I Switched Back To My Android. Fact# by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 17, 2018
LUCAS99:

What version of iPhone are you using?

Was the iPhone bought from China?

I might be wrong but from what I’m seeing you’re definitely using a clone version of the iPhone not the Original.
if they drop original iPhone and cloned iPhone. I doubt you can't even tell the difference more than me. I only made a typo
Re: After 18days With The Iphone X And Iphone 7 I Switched Back To My Android. Fact# by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 17, 2018
fowlyansh181:
dude, ignore the troll, carefully looking at his account you will understand he uses none of those phones displayed but rather only sells them, he only recently came in contact with iOS 18days ago which sent his but a phone he is gonna sell, so expect him to bash iOS for this few days he will have them.. just don’t feed the troll with a reply, he isn’t looking for facts, he is only looking for justification.
me and you who is a troll? You're crazy oo. And yes I sell phones for a living too. With my other business. So I have every right to use any phone I want to sell and test it for some period or even 2 months. so?

7 Likes

Re: After 18days With The Iphone X And Iphone 7 I Switched Back To My Android. Fact# by LUCAS99: 7:39pm On Jun 17, 2018
CHESTER48:
if they drop original iPhone and cloned iPhone. I doubt you can't even tell the difference more than me. I only made a typo

I’m definitely not slow.

I can be able to spot the difference without no difficulty.

If you iPhone was bought in China then, there is a very high probability that’s a cloned version.

Fyi You never answered my initial question.

1 Like

Re: After 18days With The Iphone X And Iphone 7 I Switched Back To My Android. Fact# by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 17, 2018
LUCAS99:
u

I’m definitely not slow.

I can be able to spot the difference without no difficulty.

If you iPhone was bought in China then, there is a very high probability that’s a cloned version.

Fyi You never answered my initial question.
Al. My phones comea from amazon. I don't buy refurbished or China sire cause I seel to other people. And I have reputation to build. I'm going to jail break the iPhone 7 and use it. Then give a verdict after I have no restrictions. For the iPhone X. Like I said its not mine. I'm selling fro a customer thanks.

1 Like

Re: After 18days With The Iphone X And Iphone 7 I Switched Back To My Android. Fact# by LUCAS99: 7:48pm On Jun 17, 2018
CHESTER48:
Al. My phones comea from amazon. I don't buy refurbished or China sire cause I seel to other people. And I have reputation to build. I'm going to jail break the iPhone 7 and use it. Then give a verdict after I have no restrictions. For the iPhone X. Like I said its not mine. I'm selling fro a customer thanks.

Ok.

1 Like

Re: After 18days With The Iphone X And Iphone 7 I Switched Back To My Android. Fact# by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 17, 2018
CHESTER48:
Cc greenhulk biko come explain to this guy exactly what I mean

Wow, what if I told u I never knew this until now. Thanks, I've learned something today.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Review of The Phantom 5 / How To Change Fonts Style On Android (with Or Without Root) / How Well Did Camon CX Fare In Nigerian Markets?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.