Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,931 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

Check Out What Kim And Kanye Wore To North’s Fifth Birthday Party (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out What Kim And Kanye Wore To North’s Fifth Birthday Party (photos) (3144 Views)

How Transgenders Beyonce, Kim, And Serena Fake Pregnancies With Moon Bump Device / Escoba Smith Throws Money At E-Money's Birthday Party (Photos) / Aliko Dangote At DJ Cuppy's 25th Birthday Party (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out What Kim And Kanye Wore To North’s Fifth Birthday Party (photos) by Sophiejonas: 1:50pm On Jun 16, 2018

Kanye West and Kim Kardashian, popularly known as Kimye, didn’t disappoint as they were all glamed-up and stylishly dressed as they took North to her 5th birthday party.

The party was held at Polo Bar in New York City on Friday. Kim wore sweatpants matched with black suede heels and jacket over a green top, While Kanye wore casual sweatpants, brown jacket over a plain black T-shirt and a pair of his trademark Adidas Yeezy sneakers. North West was dressed in a yellow traditional Chinese dress and a matching slippers.
Source: https://lifewithcuttons.com.ng/2018/06/16/1746/

Re: Check Out What Kim And Kanye Wore To North’s Fifth Birthday Party (photos) by Sophiejonas: 1:52pm On Jun 16, 2018

Re: Check Out What Kim And Kanye Wore To North’s Fifth Birthday Party (photos) by Sophiejonas: 1:53pm On Jun 16, 2018

Re: Check Out What Kim And Kanye Wore To North’s Fifth Birthday Party (photos) by OfficialAwol(m): 1:56pm On Jun 16, 2018
North West!

What a name.

I heard it's where Buhari hopes to get all his votes.

BTW, who else noticed that the little girl has the face of a Kanye with the body of Kim.

Just wondering whose private she's got.

If you know what I mean...

Re: Check Out What Kim And Kanye Wore To North’s Fifth Birthday Party (photos) by seankay(m): 10:17pm On Jun 16, 2018
For this hot summer? shocked
Re: Check Out What Kim And Kanye Wore To North’s Fifth Birthday Party (photos) by Bluezy13(m): 12:14am On Jun 17, 2018
seankay:
For this hot summer? shocked
Never knew we had cool summer cheesy
Re: Check Out What Kim And Kanye Wore To North’s Fifth Birthday Party (photos) by Bluezy13(m): 12:16am On Jun 17, 2018
OfficialAwol:
North West!

What a name.

I heard it's where Buhari hopes to get all his votes.

BTW, who else noticed that the little girl has the face of a Kanye with the body of Kim.

Just wondering whose private she's got.

If you know what I mean...

Cho cho cho... go put you for trouble one day!
Meme please...
Re: Check Out What Kim And Kanye Wore To North’s Fifth Birthday Party (photos) by wittyt98(m): 7:37am On Jun 17, 2018
I love kims outfit kanye too

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ronke Odusanya Celebrates Her 6 Months Old Baby In Grand Style / Rapper Drake Just Bought This Rare Mercedes-Maybach G 650 Landaulet Convertible / "I Turn To Fish At Night To Visit My Family Under The Sea", Ghanian Singer (vide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.