Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Help Save My Education Before It's Too Late - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help Save My Education Before It's Too Late (322 Views)

Is It Too Late To Know How To Do This As A Young Man Like Me? / Have Mercy On Me Save My From This Sickness Graphic Photos / Please Help Save Her Soul. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Save My Education Before It's Too Late by BanigoCharlesP(m): 1:55pm On Jun 16, 2018
Please! Please!! Please !!!

Help me in the name of God Almighty with too much tears in my eyes and great agony in my heart I sincerely and humbly write to ask for the financial help of well meaningful and good Nigerians and Non-Nigerians to enable me pay my school fees.
Am a student of Rivers state University.. My name is Banigo Precious Charles, I'm in level 100 and am yet to pay my school fees for level 100 and the closing date is on the 30th of June am expected to pay the sum of 56,500.. I know this is not right and i can go any length to prove it, its my first but i have no option. Even if its something little so i can add up. Please your support would be highly appreciated..

Account details 6.5.7.0.0.3.5.8.4.5 Fedelity Bank Banigo Precious Charles.. Thanks God bless you richly as you support

(1) (Reply)

Proud Of This Country / All Products By Google You Need To Know / How To Cut Down Trolls And Haters On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.