Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,903 members, 7,817,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

4000 Fans To Watch Super Eagles Match Today At Abuja National Stadium - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 4000 Fans To Watch Super Eagles Match Today At Abuja National Stadium (20904 Views)

Photos From The Super Eagles Match Against The Crocodiles Of Lesotho / Photos From Super Eagles Match Against Tunisia / AFCON 2019: Photos From Super Eagles Match Against Guinea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4000 Fans To Watch Super Eagles Match Today At Abuja National Stadium by ladygudhead(f): 3:33pm On Jun 16, 2018
May God disappoint all the people that say Nigeria will be disappointed.

2 Likes

Re: 4000 Fans To Watch Super Eagles Match Today At Abuja National Stadium by nedivine(m): 3:36pm On Jun 16, 2018
great nation, one naija #naijaalltheway#
Re: 4000 Fans To Watch Super Eagles Match Today At Abuja National Stadium by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 16, 2018
Why is this coming late? The info is coming late na. Even if I live in Area 1 or Wuse, before I leave my house, 80,000 fans go don gather for main entrance

1 Like

Re: 4000 Fans To Watch Super Eagles Match Today At Abuja National Stadium by jibs4lv(m): 4:02pm On Jun 16, 2018
how tru is this cos i gas to be there shocked
Re: 4000 Fans To Watch Super Eagles Match Today At Abuja National Stadium by Jraph(m): 4:05pm On Jun 16, 2018
Re: 4000 Fans To Watch Super Eagles Match Today At Abuja National Stadium by Tunagee(m): 4:20pm On Jun 16, 2018
AlexReports:
@alexreports

6 hours of happiness, fun, food & football

4000 fans will gather at the National stadium Abuja to watch the Super Eagles play this saturday by 8pm, the party begins by 4pm, music, comedy, games, the analysis lot's of prizes to be won, and it's all FREE
Will you be part of the massive fun, just think of it, this will be a saturday night you won't forget in a hurry, this is Russia in Abuja, come wearing green or white

My problem with Nigeria is that we are not united; ethnic, religious,tribal sentiments and killings up and down; but when football reach now, all of us go dey form 'one'. We can't be pretending to be one when our national football team is playing in an international tournament, and then keep killing ourselves due to differences in religion, tribe, ethnicity etc. Nonsense!!! A large number of people have been killed and are still being killed everyday in Nigeria due to differences in religion, political views, culture, and tribe. I pray Croatia defeats our silly wicked ass!
Re: 4000 Fans To Watch Super Eagles Match Today At Abuja National Stadium by guyonlineway: 4:57pm On Jun 16, 2018
If no be boko haram and hermens wahala, naija na sweet place anyone can think of...
Re: 4000 Fans To Watch Super Eagles Match Today At Abuja National Stadium by emmasege: 4:57pm On Jun 16, 2018
Well, I hope there's adequate security against Boko boys.

Guys, be careful o.

1 Like

Re: 4000 Fans To Watch Super Eagles Match Today At Abuja National Stadium by MightySparrow: 5:14pm On Jun 16, 2018
Would there be Boko Haram representatives there? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 4000 Fans To Watch Super Eagles Match Today At Abuja National Stadium by Daeylar(f): 5:15pm On Jun 16, 2018
So they will sit there for 4 good hours before the match starts by 8pm? And what's the joy of watching in the stadium when the eagles aren't playing there?

Wouldn't a smaller venue be better?
Re: 4000 Fans To Watch Super Eagles Match Today At Abuja National Stadium by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 5:25pm On Jun 16, 2018
PLEASE WATCH THIS VIDEO AND READ BELOW IT.
Its 50% Discount PROMO in Lakowe Golf: Own A CofO Land in Prime Location And With Peace of Mind!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lym8cY79oHQ
Lands and Property Assets Owned in Good Locations,acquired RIGHTLY, through a REPUTABLE SOURCE are the best acquisition and investments to ever have
Re: 4000 Fans To Watch Super Eagles Match Today At Abuja National Stadium by encryptjay(m): 5:39pm On Jun 16, 2018
I'm sure there will be transmission error grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ronaldinho Appointed As Brazil's Ambassador For Tourism / Why Sports Stars Go Broke- Sunday Oliseh / Chioma Ajunwa Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.