Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,442 members, 7,836,767 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Why Buhari Should Pardon Soldiers Jailed For Refusing To Fight Boko Haram –MURIC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Buhari Should Pardon Soldiers Jailed For Refusing To Fight Boko Haram –MURIC (15355 Views)

Council Of State Pardon: Buhari Should Pardon Every Thief - Femi Falana / 54 Soldiers Jailed For Demanding Better Arms, Regain Freedom After 7 Years / ‘FG Procures 30 Aircrafts, Six Helicopter Gunships To Fight Boko Haram’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Buhari Should Pardon Soldiers Jailed For Refusing To Fight Boko Haram –MURIC by watchindelta(m): 10:55pm On Jun 16, 2018
Wat of if some of dem na bokoboiz informal?
Re: Why Buhari Should Pardon Soldiers Jailed For Refusing To Fight Boko Haram –MURIC by Tonygeesm(m): 10:56pm On Jun 16, 2018
DeBrain045:
I know you are one of those Biafranic scornfuls but because you want is gently i will explain because i don't usually explain to stubborn Biafranic scornfuls.
Do you know the spirit behind Biafra? the spirit behind Biafra is what i call power of greed in other words those rich men supporting Biafra are greedy of power right from the start
Let start with ojukwu ojukwu was greedy of power that was why he tryed to separate nigeria if not their is no reason for the separation.
The second man after ojukwu have forgotten his name did it because of the money and when he made enough money he went quietly and relaxed.
The present one kanu which have also gone on exile has made enough money and popularity and has also relaxed. Kanu children are enjoying and relaxing while the jobless,idle,foolish,useless youths are their causing nuisance.
If you doubt check any reasonable,useful business man of worker both government and private won't support Biafra because their is not use.
Finally any useful citizen supporting it business man or not is doing if because of money or for the greed of power
I would have luv to lecture u, but I dnt knw if d level of your stupidity and ignorance will allow u learn. So u didn't read anywhere in history d heavy massacre of d Igbos in d north which is part of d reasons of d declaration

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Buhari Should Pardon Soldiers Jailed For Refusing To Fight Boko Haram –MURIC by basic23111: 10:57pm On Jun 16, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

Biafra is an ideology.. It can't be killed
Stop mentioning names...
Biafra is the truth... It will always prevail

Why Nigeria is like this is because we live in denial and enjoy lying to ourselves...

We don't have anything in common as a people...
Our diversity is a big disadvantage to progress and unity

We need to restructure the polity or better still balkanise this British mistake for progress to take place...
Corruption... Nepotism... Tribalism.. Tyranny.. Bigotry
We have nothing in common...
plz, where is kanu

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Should Pardon Soldiers Jailed For Refusing To Fight Boko Haram –MURIC by osazsky(m): 10:58pm On Jun 16, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

Biafra is an ideology.. It can't be killed
Stop mentioning names...
Biafra is the truth... It will always prevail

Why Nigeria is like this is because we live in denial and enjoy lying to ourselves...

We don't have anything in common as a people...
Our diversity is a big disadvantage to progress and unity

We need to restructure the polity or better still balkanise this British mistake for progress to take place...
Corruption... Nepotism... Tribalism.. Tyranny.. Bigotry
We have nothing in common...
mumu keep leaving in illusion, Biafra pig,am from the south Biafra can't work, no go mistake carry placard and die before ur time, my dear life is precious face us book, job or biz ,I know y am telling u this and pls pass d message to ur other biafran Jewish pigs thks
Re: Why Buhari Should Pardon Soldiers Jailed For Refusing To Fight Boko Haram –MURIC by mavinc4u(f): 10:58pm On Jun 16, 2018
DeBrain045:
IPOB have caused enough nuisance to declare them terrorist declaring a date to celebrate aside from federal government official date is enough to declare them terrorist

Will you keep quiet before I vent the loss of wing less eagles on you.
Re: Why Buhari Should Pardon Soldiers Jailed For Refusing To Fight Boko Haram –MURIC by zombieHUNTER: 11:00pm On Jun 16, 2018
osazsky:
mumu keep leaving in illusion, Biafra pig,

Nigerian dog
Did you lose again....

5 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Should Pardon Soldiers Jailed For Refusing To Fight Boko Haram –MURIC by Tonygeesm(m): 11:00pm On Jun 16, 2018
DeBrain045:
I know you are one of those Biafranic scornfuls but because you want is gently i will explain because i don't usually explain to stubborn Biafranic scornfuls.
Do you know the spirit behind Biafra? the spirit behind Biafra is what i call power of greed in other words those rich men supporting Biafra are greedy of power right from the start
Let start with ojukwu ojukwu was greedy of power that was why he tryed to separate nigeria if not their is no reason for the separation.
The second man after ojukwu have forgotten his name did it because of the money and when he made enough money he went quietly and relaxed.
The present one kanu which have also gone on exile has made enough money and popularity and has also relaxed. Kanu children are enjoying and relaxing while the jobless,idle,foolish,useless youths are their causing nuisance.
If you doubt check any reasonable,useful business man of worker both government and private won't support Biafra because their is not use.
Finally any useful citizen supporting it business man or not is doing if because of money or for the greed of power
dis guy is a multi spv pid man, u are a debtor to sense
Re: Why Buhari Should Pardon Soldiers Jailed For Refusing To Fight Boko Haram –MURIC by zombieHUNTER: 11:00pm On Jun 16, 2018
basic23111:
plz, where is kanu

Where is your sense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Should Pardon Soldiers Jailed For Refusing To Fight Boko Haram –MURIC by Tonygeesm(m): 11:01pm On Jun 16, 2018
DeBrain045:
this guy is a multi spv pid man, u are a debtor to sense

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Should Pardon Soldiers Jailed For Refusing To Fight Boko Haram –MURIC by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jun 16, 2018
DeBrain045:
both muric, the jobless and idle Biafranic scornfuls and the fulani herdterrorist are all terrorist causing nuisance in the society

Has IPOB ever hurt any fly

You hate Biafrans because of all the lies you were being told?

You must be a zombie.

Your hatred for Biafrans will kill you.

7 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Should Pardon Soldiers Jailed For Refusing To Fight Boko Haram –MURIC by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:08pm On Jun 16, 2018
Tonygeesm:
I would have luv to lecture u, but I dnt knw if d level of your stupidity and ignorance will allow u learn. So u didn't read anywhere in history d heavy massacre of d Igbos in d north which is part of d reasons of d declaration
Brother... You shall live long..... I was reading his reply and got tired trying to pick a point... His grammar too can wake a dead rat,..Ojukwu never declared to separate.... He was even called a weakling by the his people when he was going for peace talk and northerners where busy killing igbos in the north.... They even tried to kill him by inviting g him to Lagos for a peace talk but he told them to come to Ivory Coast... He declared the war when dozens of dead bodies burtchered and massacared by northerners where brought down to Onitsha head bridge in trailers.......... The north can never survive any peace especially those involved ... That is the curse on them

6 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Should Pardon Soldiers Jailed For Refusing To Fight Boko Haram –MURIC by DeBrain045(m): 11:21pm On Jun 16, 2018
Tonygeesm:
And the stupidity,foolishness and ignorance of Biafranic scornfuls like you have made fools look wise
Re: Why Buhari Should Pardon Soldiers Jailed For Refusing To Fight Boko Haram –MURIC by DeBrain045(m): 11:24pm On Jun 16, 2018
Tonygeesm:
this guy is a multi spv pid man, u are a debtor to sense
And you are a creditor to foolishness. Scum
Re: Why Buhari Should Pardon Soldiers Jailed For Refusing To Fight Boko Haram –MURIC by gamechanger1: 11:27pm On Jun 16, 2018
osazsky:
mumu keep leaving in illusion, Biafra pig,am from the south Biafra can't work, no go mistake carry placard and die before ur time, my dear life is precious face us book, job or biz ,I know y am telling u this and pls pass d message to ur other biafran Jewish pigs thks

Stop abusing unnecessarily, what is wrong with a people who are fed up with the union expressing their desire to leave? I’m not from the south east but I realize that the union as currently constituted is not working and needs to be addressed urgently. Let us stop lying to ourselves .

4 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Should Pardon Soldiers Jailed For Refusing To Fight Boko Haram –MURIC by DeBrain045(m): 11:27pm On Jun 16, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

Where is your sense
Answer the question where is KANU blind fools never willing to learn Biafranic scornfuls
Re: Why Buhari Should Pardon Soldiers Jailed For Refusing To Fight Boko Haram –MURIC by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jun 16, 2018
grin grin grin
oshe11:
Super Eagles and MMM na SCAM
Re: Why Buhari Should Pardon Soldiers Jailed For Refusing To Fight Boko Haram –MURIC by DeBrain045(m): 11:37pm On Jun 16, 2018
mavinc4u:

Will you keep quiet before I vent the loss of wing less eagles on you.
Look at this Biafranic scornful what do you know scum
Re: Why Buhari Should Pardon Soldiers Jailed For Refusing To Fight Boko Haram –MURIC by DeBrain045(m): 12:07am On Jun 17, 2018
Jolar101:

Has IPOB ever hurt any fly

You hate Biafrans because of all the lies you were being told?

You must be a zombie.

Your hatred for Biafrans will kill you.
The lie am being told is the truth you have refused to accept due to concord ignorance your blindfolded love for Biafra will kill you Biafranic scornful nonsense scum.
Re: Why Buhari Should Pardon Soldiers Jailed For Refusing To Fight Boko Haram –MURIC by DeBrain045(m): 12:16am On Jun 17, 2018
ArcSEMPECJ:
Brother... You shall live long..... I was reading his reply and got tired trying to pick a point... His grammar too can wake a dead rat,..Ojukwu never declared to separate.... He was even called a weakling by the his people when he was going for peace talk and northerners where busy killing igbos in the north.... They even tried to kill him by inviting g him to Lagos for a peace talk but he told them to come to Ivory Coast... He declared the war when dozens of dead bodies burtchered and massacared by northerners where brought down to Onitsha head bridge in trailers.......... The north can never survive any peace especially those involved ... That is the curse on them
You were tired getting points because your Biafranic bubble brain were blocked by ignorance.
Was it your dad that told you that version of Biafra this is why i thank God nigeria is bringing back history this coming first term so that my children will know and be beware of Biafranic scornfuls like you
Re: Why Buhari Should Pardon Soldiers Jailed For Refusing To Fight Boko Haram –MURIC by mavinc4u(f): 12:27am On Jun 17, 2018
DeBrain045:
Look at this Biafranic scornful what do you know scum

get lost you dead brain. work on your brain first then come back to argue. moronic being. you are already a tormented being that is why you are seeking for peace all around. Poor you, you won't get that peace as long as you wish others evil. Good for nothing creature. You are wasting the air, do the needful.

5 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Should Pardon Soldiers Jailed For Refusing To Fight Boko Haram –MURIC by proprince(m): 12:30am On Jun 17, 2018
Muric or mumuric is a disease.

undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Should Pardon Soldiers Jailed For Refusing To Fight Boko Haram –MURIC by veron007: 2:53am On Jun 17, 2018
DeBrain045:
I can see that this Biafra disease has entered your brain up to the extent that out of the 140000000+ individuals in this country you are among those that have vowed not to be useful to their generation

Sir, please stick to the argument. Let's for once forget the name callings. Let me give you a little piece of history. I am from Jos but my parents were living in Kano before Nigeria's independence. And we know that Biafra has nothing to do with Okukwu. We was only unfortunate to be the governor of Eastern Nigeria at that time (I used unfortunate because his family that use to be one of the the richest black family lost everything. He financed the war partly with his family's trust funds). When the killing of Igbos started in the North and it was evident that the government of the day was fully encouraging and in some in cases actually do the killing itself. That was when the governor of the eastern state requested that Igbos should be sent home in one piece and gave assurance that once you make it down to Biafra land you will be safe. He had to create a safe zone for his people.
How do I know about this? Beside that house I grew up in Kano was a burnt and destroyed house. We use to play in it around the early seventies until we found a human skull in it. We were shocked as kids but my father and uncles were not. They quietly took it and reburied in the same compound. On inquiry when I was in secondary school my father told me that it was from the original owners of the house. They were Igbos and were killed by northern soldiers and mob. And it was the same all around Nigeria in 1966/67. Biafra came out of necessity and self preservation. It has very little to do with Ojukwu. I'll drop more personal history when I have more time.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Should Pardon Soldiers Jailed For Refusing To Fight Boko Haram –MURIC by bishopsele84: 3:41am On Jun 17, 2018
You need sense because as it stands now,you're senseless
Re: Why Buhari Should Pardon Soldiers Jailed For Refusing To Fight Boko Haram –MURIC by obstead200(m): 4:19am On Jun 17, 2018
deantimes:

Source: https://www.headlineng.com/buhari-pardon-soldiers-jailed-fight-boko-haram-muric/
PARDON WETIN!!!

I DEY EVEN VEX THAT THEY WERE NOT SUMMARILY EXECUTED BY FIRING SQUAD. THE WORST THING THAT CAN HAPPEN TO A TROUBLED NATION LIKE NIGERIA IS TO HAVE AN UNDISCIPLINED MILITARY, SOLDIERS THAT DO NOT OBEY COMMAND. THE INHERENT RISKS ARE UNMAGINABLE.
I SUGGEST BUHARI REVISIT THEIR CASE AND REVERT THIER SENTENCES TO DEATH BY FIRING SQUAD.
TO SERVE AS A LESSON TO OTHERS
Re: Why Buhari Should Pardon Soldiers Jailed For Refusing To Fight Boko Haram –MURIC by Nobody: 6:14am On Jun 17, 2018
DeBrain045:
If you doubt check any reasonable,useful business man of worker both government and private won't support Biafra because their is no use.

Did u actually reflect deeply on what you posted. I know you didn't. Biafra is a joking affair for many of your type but if current peaceful agitation is unheeded, Nigeria will definitely have a day of reckoning.
Re: Why Buhari Should Pardon Soldiers Jailed For Refusing To Fight Boko Haram –MURIC by babatee90(m): 6:55am On Jun 17, 2018
DeBrain045:
IPOB have caused enough nuisance to declare them terrorist declaring a date to celebrate aside from federal government official date is enough to declare them terrorist

And that is what I call Treason
Re: Why Buhari Should Pardon Soldiers Jailed For Refusing To Fight Boko Haram –MURIC by IslamicRebel01: 6:57am On Jun 17, 2018
Demonic muslims everywhere
Re: Why Buhari Should Pardon Soldiers Jailed For Refusing To Fight Boko Haram –MURIC by Freeman59: 7:05am On Jun 17, 2018
DeBrain045:
If you doubt check any reasonable,useful business man of worker both government and private won't support Biafra because their is no use.

Bros understanding your English is not a day's job. Your folly is ever present in the way you write and articulate your points. Rubbish
Re: Why Buhari Should Pardon Soldiers Jailed For Refusing To Fight Boko Haram –MURIC by Freeman59: 7:11am On Jun 17, 2018
lowgeorge:

Am a Yoruba guy.. All u said is nothing but the gospel truth.... That oloriburuku is only powered by the worthless 30k naira by the usless nd spineless leadership of all times....
Split dis useless market of a country nd let everybody go to his father's land... M a t
Yoruba through nd through b4 anything else... There is nothing like Nigeria in the best of any human endeavour...Nigeria is nothing but a market place for the British... Split this mistake nd let us grow in separate ways

I like it when people reason objectively. Nigeria is a mistake.
Re: Why Buhari Should Pardon Soldiers Jailed For Refusing To Fight Boko Haram –MURIC by Henri8: 7:24am On Jun 17, 2018
Mumuric again?
Re: Why Buhari Should Pardon Soldiers Jailed For Refusing To Fight Boko Haram –MURIC by Reference(m): 7:39am On Jun 17, 2018
veron007:

Sir, please stick to the argument. Let's for once forget the name callings. Let me give you a little piece of history. I am from Jos but my parents were living in Kano before Nigeria's independence. And we know that Biafra has nothing to do with Okukwu. We was only unfortunate to be the governor of Eastern Nigeria at that time (I used unfortunate because his family that use to be one of the the richest black family lost everything. He financed the war partly with his family's trust funds). When the killing of Igbos started in the North and it was evident that the government of the day was fully encouraging and in some in cases actually do the killing itself. That was when the governor of the eastern state requested that Igbos should be sent home in one piece and gave assurance that once you make it down to Biafra land you will be safe. He had to create a safe zone for his people.
How do I know about this? Beside that house I grew up in Kano was a burnt and destroyed house. We use to play in it around the early seventies until we found a human skull in it. We were shocked as kids but my father and uncles were not. They quietly took it and reburied in the same compound. On inquiry when I was in secondary school my father told me that it was from the original owners of the house. They were Igbos and were killed by northern soldiers and mob. And it was the same all around Nigeria in 1966/67. Biafra came out of necessity and self preservation. It has very little to do with Ojukwu. I'll drop more personal history when I have more time.

Thanks for this angle of our history which a large number of youth today are shielded from but has continued to define and undermine the progress of this country like a sore that refuses to heal because it is covered up and untreated by the ignorance of the bearer.

Many of us who know that this country in its present structure is unworkable and believe in the principles of self determination are not igbos or from the east but could see why it happened and why we should sit down and talk across all tribes and tongues about how we should exist in an equitable, just manner. And if we cannot do that, just go our seperate ways.

There is nothing more patriotic than the call for equity and justice. This is why we support the Biafran agitation. What makes a nation is not just its name or its leader so forget the word Biafra, Ojukwu or Kanu for a minute. Nations are first people who should feel at home, at peace and in every way feel amongst. The Igbos today in Nigeria are clearly second class citizens and live like tenants in this country.

How can you expect a people to remain like that in silence forever. Why should a people of a country continually live in fear all the days of their lives in a country they call their own.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Should Pardon Soldiers Jailed For Refusing To Fight Boko Haram –MURIC by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:39am On Jun 17, 2018
Naija is a shiithole,
The ONLY time Nigeria was ever moderately successful was when operated a regional gov't
But Ironically it was an Igbo man that changed it,

DeBrain045:
You were tired getting points because your Biafranic bubble brain were blocked by ignorance.
Was it your dad that told you that version of Biafra this is why i thank God nigeria is bringing back history this coming first term so that my children will know and be beware of Biafranic scornfuls like you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

On Festus Keyamo’s Tribal Baits Against Igbos; A Reflection / Afenifere Makes Five Requests To Buhari / Federal Government Have Started Paying February Salary And First 28days.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.