Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,912 members, 7,835,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Again Chinedu Eya Writes Enugu Governor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Again Chinedu Eya Writes Enugu Governor (377 Views)

Insecurity: Chinedu Eya Apologises To Enugu Gov, Names Nnamdi kanu a prophet / Enugu Governor Come To Mike Ejeagha's Aid, Pays Bills For Everyone In Hospital T / Chinedu Eya: I Will Sell My N53m House To Purchase Ambode’s PDP Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Again Chinedu Eya Writes Enugu Governor by chi2054real: 5:55pm On Jun 16, 2018
*His Excellency,
Rt. Hon. Ifenyi Ugwuanyi,
Executive Governor,
Enugu State.*

Sir,

*A Thank You Letter and Appeal For Fairness During Our Zonal Primary Election*
Your Excellency, I would like to thank you for the invaluable fatherly-support, love and care you showed me during my recent phone conversation with you, following my letter of expression of interest to contest for Enugu North Senatorial election of 2019.

I especially appreciate the words of wisdom you provided, and the special recorgnition you accorded me during your visit to Igboeze North Local Government Area to inaugurate Gburugburu Movement, last time.
Again, thank you so much, your Excellency. I greatly appreciate your generosity.

That said, let me use this opportunity to state that since our last phone conversation, I have as a Senatorial aspirant under our great party, carried out my consultations and vigorously taken the message of our "No Vacancy in the Lion Building, Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Till 2023" to every nook and crannies of the Society through production and distribution of over 3000 jotters, 4000 T-shirts,150000 Hand bills and campaign Billboards, all carrying the same message of "No vacancy in the Lion Building, Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Till 2023."

However, while we were busy carrying out this project, came a speculation that the senator has been going about boasting that His Excellency the Governor of Enugu State has already handed him the ticket of Enugu North Senatorial district for 2019 with every braggadocio; thus negating the principles of fainess and equity as provided by democracy and enshrined in our Party constitution.

Your Excellency, we also have it in good confidence that he (The Senator) moves around bandying the claim that he would spend the constituency project money to buy off the *hungry* delegates of our great party PDP.

It is therefore, worthy of note to state that such tag (Hungry) for our esteemed party delegates amounts to denigration of our great party men and women and desecration of sanctity of humanity in general.

*More so Your Excellency, there is also an urgent need to dispel the notion across Enugu State that His Excellency would replicate his recent endorsement by the National Assembly Caucus of our Party, by ensuring that the Caucus members are returned in 2019; even with some of them having nothing to show for the time spent in representing their constituencies.*

That said my leader, while we know that His Excellency’s abilities/integrity is not in doubt, we wish to notify His Excellency that our loyalty to His personality and office is not and will never be in doubt.

Let me also use this opportunity, his Excellency, to respectfully restate our earlier position and solicit once again that as a father to all in Enugu State and leader of our political party that you ensure that our great Party, the PDP conducts its primary elections in a free, fair and credible manner so as to bring out the best the party can offer.
Read more....
https://www.nigeriandailies.com.ng/2018/06/again-chinedu-eya-writes-enugu-governor/

(1) (Reply)

Leadership Quote Series / Presidency Insists NASS Distorted 2018 Budget / Plight Of Common Man Is Rationale Behind Our Ascension To Leadership - Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.